I'm pretty sure he's a Te-dom. But reading some profiles some days ago I started to think that he can be, in fact, an ESTJ... In congnitive functions tests he has high Si, Ni and Ne... hence the doubt. I have thought of him as an ENTJ for a long time, but... I don't know...
Here some things that made me think he's an ESTJ:
- Family minded. Very much! Values having an active familiar life and he thinks marriage is an important thing in a man's life, and we're planning to get married after graduation/ getting a job. Because of it, he gave up a college interchange to France to stay with me and meet these ideals. ^^ (Constitution of family over intellectual pursuit/ money)
- Hard-working, responsible, values authority (and respect when he's subordinated), takes leadership roles, likes explaning things to other people. Very sociable with everyone, but mainly with people from college, family, clubs etc.
-The teories he likes to discuss has to do with physics or things related to engineering. He's not fond of psychology in general, thought he admires my interest on it and values this. In general, I see him discussing more about information he has seen on internet or Discovery than really abstract subjects.
- Likes to work out, play soccer, football etc.
- Although he likes to think about and plan the future, he seems to struggle with "moving" to meet what he wants. Finds it difficult to move from a thing he thinks that works now.
- He's romantic (in a T fashion, haha). And the way he expresses his love is 'traditional', although he is creative when expressing himself in those 'traditional' ways (tertiary Ne? He's very creative in general, it suggests N? I don't think of it as a determining factor...).
- He has a religious side that has origin in his household.
- He is truthful, honest, has a strong moral system, doesn't like breaking rules, and very odd people annoy him in some degree, and he is one of the most friendly/ sociable/ funny people I know.
- Our personalities are complimentary, and our relationship works perfectly (being an INFJ maybe it means something).
Many of the characteristics above ENTJs can have too, I see it... but I see them mostly as ESTJ traits... there are some spot-on differences between the two types? What do you think? These are some characteristics I found SJ, but he has many traits in common with both types.