I'll try and answer the new set of questions - if that clarifies anything. I feel these were insufficient.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I changed many types. It's usually because smth pops out and makes me think of a new thesis and then i form a new theory about my type. Usually thrilling for me so i go with it.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for things i have planned. I'm gathering all my life the things and people that will mean smth for me. How i think about it is that when smth valuable appears in your life, use it's purpose. Bring the best out of it. So what i yearn for is making grounds to make my life. To make my future plans better, to make my view of future better.
I yearn for being seen as respected and intelligent. I think intelligent is the best compliment you can give me. It makes me feel powerful.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When i co-operating with new experiences and do well. When i resolve smth and make good judgment.
I felt at my finest when i can have someone to discuss things widely with. Theories, to theorize and to make a new ways. Good conversation, where we make each other go further.
I'm very energized when i can detect a problem and find a solution to it. When i can see a loophole in smth.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Less competent then others. I like to be seen as potential. When i seem weak to others. When i can't control things and when people know too much.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Pros and cons. I weight things up. I have how i feel abotu things but i always check is that how i should feel so i weight things up.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I start doing it and see where it goes on the way. I like to have control of the outcome. I don't care how strictly things need to be done, im up for finding a best option, aslong as it's on it's way to end up well.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I was camping, travelling abroad, at the concert, had a good chat at the coffee shop or online with someone. Good sparked up conversation where we can develop ways of thinking sparks me up.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I strive to understand it and from understanding i can theorize. I often have to write things or do smth so i can keep my concentration or my thoughts go crazy.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am slightly organized. I am not neat but i decide what im gonna do and always wait for smth good to pop out. I can organize time pretty much ok even if i don't do it actively.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for loopholes and i can literally have a fight with my self in my own head.
there is always "on the other hand" and then i think of smth new. On the other hand means i have find a loophole. Then i analyze how big is the loophole and can it be taken into account or am i simply with no grounds to stand on and just made up a good idea.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I feel good in atmosphere is good. One part of he likes to belong and have it's place.
But i value internal strength and if it doesn't happen i can survive alone.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
one-on-one. but im good in groups too. Depending ona group. Sometimes group is disfunctional if some people just don't fit there and you stop being a group with that. and im smth in between thinking before speaking and speak before think. Mostly i think before speak.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to first perceive the best way to act. And words are confirmed with actions. Sometimes that gives me a big thought process because i have to think of which actions support words and how many support and how many don't. Many things are sometimes to be taken into account.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Watch the show and tell them ill stop by after the show.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Close to tears facial expression.
My fiancee tells me i look like this:
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
self-absorbed, selfish, putting fingers in a place where it shouldn't be, stupid and evil.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yes i us to theorize together and make different perspectives. I also like to talk about future plans.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
details and paperwork. Physical objects. I trip often and fall of my bike. I get lost in thoughts and bump into someone.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They wouldn't never say i am especially calmed and concentrated.
They often perceive me as mechanical.
Some people see me as stronger then i really am and put too much weight on em to do things.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing
I will probably just stay with my lap top all day, go in town to see someone and talk online.