User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is senza's heart fix?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4w5

3 75.00%
  • 3w4

1 25.00%
  • 4w3

0 0%
  • Other (please explain below)

0 0%
12 Last

Default Help me figure out my heart fix

My primary type is 9w1 and my head fix is 5w4. It's the image type that I'm still unsure about, and I'd like to figure it out. I'm currently considering 4w5 and 3w4 although I'm happy to entertain other suggestions as well, provided they make sense.

Behaviorally, I fit 4w5 descriptions much better than I do 3w4 descriptions. I would also say that I'm envious rather than vain, and I find it embarrassing to parade my successes. On the other hand, I think I'd probably rather be successful than special if I had to choose, and I absolutely hate being considered incompetent.

What do you guys think? Vote and explain your choices please!

And yes, this is my semiannual bid for attention.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Well, considering the fact that I know jack-shit about you, that would be very difficult. Would you like to tell us more about you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Well, considering the fact that I know jack-shit about you, that would be very difficult. Would you like to tell us more about you?

I don't like talking about myself until I know what information will be pertinent to other people, but okay, I'll give this a shot. Female, mid-twenties, fresh out of grad school, looking for work, in a relationship. I like reading and internets and food and some people, and I'll answer specific questions if you have any.

Wanting to be successful and wanting to be unique are not good indicators of a 3 or 4 core/fix. The heart triad is concerned with self-image so how you view yourself, your identity, how you want others to see you, how it manifests, are things to keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I don't like talking about myself until I know what information will be pertinent to other people, but okay, I'll give this a shot. Female, mid-twenties, fresh out of grad school, looking for work, in a relationship. I like reading and internets and food and some people, and I'll answer specific questions if you have any.
    Although there isn't much to go by yet, going by this quote alone, I see a 3 fix in you senza.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

This sucks. I can't do anything with this information. Would you like me to provide you with an enneagram type form?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Wanting to be successful and wanting to be unique are not good indicators of a 3 or 4 core/fix. The heart triad is concerned with self-image so how you view yourself, your identity, how you want others to see you, how it manifests, are things to keep in mind.

Although there isn't much to go by yet, going by this quote alone, I see a 3 fix in you senza.
    I dunno. As long as people don't think I'm a malicious person, they're entitled to their opinions. I guess I would be unhappy if they thought I was stupid or incompetent or boring but I'm not everyone's cup of tea, nor do I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    This sucks. I can't do anything with this information. Would you like me to provide you with an enneagram type form?
    I can fill out an enneagram type form if you can do anything with the information, although it'll probably indicate my primary type 9w1 more than anything else.

I dunno. As long as people don't think I'm a malicious person, they're entitled to their opinions. I guess I would be unhappy if they thought I was stupid or incompetent or boring but I'm not everyone's cup of tea, nor do I want to be.
    I think everyone naturally wants to be liked. The image games of the heart triad is a bit different than that. If you actually do a questionaire, you should highlight e3/e4 stuff that you relate to (aside from OP stuff).
    Last edited by Burger King; 09-30-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: added info + clarification + wrong quote

More opinions, please and thanks. I could do a questionnaire, but I have to find one first.

@senza_tema

How do you see yourself? How do you want others to see you? Are you more concerned with being and understanding your true self and your emotions, or with being a role model and building a positive successful image for others to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Silveresque View Post
    @senza_tema

How do you see yourself? How do you want others to see you? Are you more concerned with being and understanding your true self and your emotions, or with being a role model and building a positive successful image for others to see?
    Both and neither. I prefer to be perceived as intelligent, successful and independent in general, but it's also important that people who are close to me understand how I feel even when I can't fully express it.