So after some reflection, I'm trying to determine if I'm Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp. Here are some personal details. Feel free to ask for more.
- I value comfort and routine. If there's too much unfamiliarity in my day-to-day life, I get uneasy. I resent it when people try to "get me out of my comfort zone." I will venture out of it when I want to, not when someone else wants me to.
- I love wrapping myself in large blankets and submerging myself in water. I like the feeling of being completely physically immersed (sometimes smothered).
- I enjoy going out at times, purely for sensory purposes (there's only so much you can get from home or the Internet).
- I often go feast-or-famine when it comes to food. Sometimes I binge, other times I can go on a fast for hours on end.
- I have a definite need for drama/intensity (which I usually get from fiction of music) but I do a good job hiding it and underplaying it.
One thing I know is that I'm definitely So-last. I don't really appreciate or see a need for the networking, interdependence, or expansiveness that often comes with the Social instinct. I'm usually pretty oblivious or indifferent to what people do or like nowadays.
So what do you think?