• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Zarathustra, why must you continually clutter threads up with posts that manage to be both content-free and antagonistic? You've made 9 posts in this thread to tell someone they're not worth your time to post. NINE!
Jesus.

:laugh:

Well, apparently you didn't understand what I was doing.

Which, understood correctly, would help illuminate why it is you tend to get as exasperated as you did above.

Apparently I was worth his time. ;)

No, not really.

It's just a sign I didn't feel like reading thru your thread.

I got called in here twice, and the exchange was just enough for me to poke and prod a bit.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey Typoz, I get kind of an NTJ vibe from you, but I also have a request.

Can you pick one of these five that fits you best from the two categories (inclusion and control)?
INCLUSION: Who is IN or OUT of the relationship
Melancholy - Everyone OUT, except for "Exclusive Club"
Sanguine - Everybody "IN" ("Come on in!")
Choleric - Don't call me; I'll call you; until then, OUT! (except for "Exclusive Club")
Supine - Everybody IN; but you must reach out and invite me!
Phlegmatic - "Take 'em or leave 'em"

CONTROL: Who maintains the POWER and makes the DECISIONS for the relationship
Melancholy - "I don't control you, so please don't try to control me"
Sanguine - Controls or being controlled according to "SWING"
Choleric - "I'M the Boss!"
Supine - "YOU'RE the Boss!"
Phlegmatic - Democratic; "Let's all be Boss!"
Note: These statements were created as far as I know by Eric B. I do not take credit for them.

/DG/

Depends on the situation. I've been in a few of those more than once. :D

You just like making this difficult, don't you? :)

Okay then, which would you say apply to you most of the time...or which several apply to you most of the time?

/DG/

Sanguine - Everybody "IN" ("Come on in!")
Choleric - Don't call me; I'll call you; until then, OUT! (except for "Exclusive Club")
Supine - Everybody IN; but you must reach out and invite me!
Phlegmatic - "Take 'em or leave 'em"
Melancholy - "I don't control you, so please don't try to control me"
Choleric - "I'M the Boss!"
Phlegmatic - Democratic; "Let's all be Boss!"

Now I just want to type you EISNTFPJ.

I'm going to make this a bit more difficult for you. :devil:

Can you give examples of situations where you would feel these different ways? The more details the merrier.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is the need to have quality food bizarre?
It's the unusual focus on that topic which is odd.
:laugh:

Well, apparently you didn't understand what I was doing.

Which, understood correctly, would help illuminate why it is you tend to get as exasperated as you did above.
It's not exasperation, merely irritation. You don't signify enough to exasperate me, and never will.
It's a waste of your time (in your own estimation) and a waste of our time, having to wade through all the worthless posturing, so what's the point?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sure. I made it up. And you didn't write any of this either:
For example, my family members get their hair in almost every meal, therefore if I was to choose to order food, make it myself or let them make it, my first choice would be to order it, second make it myself.
Today I witnessed someone taking out slices of pizza from the oven, and man that was nasty! The person has folded the pizza slices, mixed them with one another, turned it over, etc., it was painful to watch. I just took my own pizza slices after the person was done with giving the slices for everybody else. I took them nice and clean, without turning them over, folding them or any other problems.
I think the first time I've told my parents to not organize a birthday was when I was about 10 or so, as the money I was gifted was stolen and used to buy my clothes anyway and I used to get relatively good food. After that, I was organizing my birthday, because I had a bit more of personal possessions, hence I had a place to hide the money and I started getting lesser quality food. However, I never bring a present if I go to someone else's birthday: they have to invite me because I'm "family" anyway, therefore bringing a present is impractical and pointless, as I don't care what they think about me in the first place - the important thing is to get a lot of quality food.
The money is for gadgets, quality items that I can use, or could even say - play with, quality food, clothes, hardware, etc..
There may be more, I only skimmed your posts because they are kind of long and full of dull and unnecessary detail (ironically).
At least one other person noticed:
Typoz, your judgements of the individuals you've had a look at are funny... and slightly absurd.

It's pretty weird that you seized on this observation of mine and completely overlooked the other, more serious speculation..

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, so how is this OCD or an obsession?

- Hairs in food.
- Taking food nicely, without a huge chunk of cheese on one side of pizza and no cheese on the other.
- After eating the cheapest, horribly tasting, food at home, wanting quality food.
- Quality food over shitty food.

Explain this to me, because I don't get it.
How does one explain oddness if it is not immediately apparent? It's odd, to me, and probably to most people.
I dunno, maybe this is a cultural thing that I'm not getting. Your lack of self-awareness is kind of amazing. But you are pretty young...

The "more serious speculation" was about a different subject, which was commented on by me instantly afterwards. As you should've noticed when quoting, by the way.
Um..where did you comment on the accusations of narcissism? Other than to go into that mad wee rant about pizza? Autism?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is hopeless...

I'm out.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
It's not exasperation, merely irritation. You don't signify enough to exasperate me, and never will.

:boohoo:

It's a waste of your time (in your own estimation) and a waste of our time, having to wade through all the worthless posturing, so what's the point?

Well, I could ask the same of you, but, then again, you never were very good at maintaining internal consistency.

As for this particular occasion, the engagement didn't cost me much time, was a cost-effective (if not particularly benefit-effective) way of forming/testing hypotheses as to his actual type (as opposed to taking the time to read his entire thread/other posts), and, believe it or not, I actually got this rep at the end of it, "I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard at this exchange. :laugh:" Can't say I knew that last bit was necessarily coming at the end of it, but, while you might simply get annoyed by my antics, that's not the only reaction to them.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Oh well, as long as you got a rep out of it. :rolleyes:
You're right, I don't have to waste my time reading your lame, self-aggrandising posts, I can just put you back on ignore. :shrug:
Are you too arrogant for this? Seems like you think that your opinion is the "correct" one, whatever is the case. You're not even willing to discuss it...

This is, indeed, hopeless.
Your questions are senseless. You are unable to understand me and I don't care to try any harder to be understood. There's nothing in it for me. Given your comments in this thread, I'm pretty sure you can appreciate that sentiment.

I honestly don't care what your type is, but I'm pretty sure you're not my type (INTP).

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually wondered about that just now - you as an INTP. INTPs are much nicer, less forceful, less arrogant, more open to discussion, usually have nicer attitudes.
Cant type yourself but think you can type me? Fail.
Pretty sure this is your type: :troll:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even if I was, typing someone else is different from typing yourself. That's why people ask others to type them.
I do not remember asking for your opinion. I have never and will never ask anyone to type me. I do not need to. Nor do I care to hear your opinion on any topic, though you are so ready with it. If you similarly don't care for the opinions of others maybe don't start threads asking for them (in which you reveal aspects of your character which you clearly prefer to remain in ignorance about).
Would be my suggestion.

Arkigos

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
xxx
*emerges from a cloud*

I approve of this thread.
[MENTION=5143]Salomé[/MENTION] is correct in the critique of my point.
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] is a great example of an NTJ and thus has been useful in an ironic sense.
[MENTION=15978]Typoz[/MENTION] has psychological considerations that will render them essentially untypable in this context.

*fades back into cloud*

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] I've read the description of Enneagram 9 - I looked like this when I was reading most of the text: :huh: Those philosophical metaphors - I want direct stuff, I don't want to have anything to do with mysticism or... I can't even describe it properly in English.

I'm against all that spiritual nonsense, magic stuff, etc.... 9s seem the, in some way, spiritual types who often care about others. I'm definitely not a type 9.

:thinking: Not sure what 9 profiles you read. Some have a spiritual bent, but I know a couple 9s who really aren't spiritual as far as I can tell. They're just into calm and peacefulness and low expenditure of energy. Though, true, you don't seem 9 now that I think about the energy of your posts. I can't remember why I thought that before.

I'm still all for INTP for you. It's the posting style that clinches it for me. Long and complicated and picking apart and wavering.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's pretty damn confident, also very arrogant...
I am pretty damn confident, thanks for noticing. That was not arrogance however, arrogance implies being over-confident in abilities which one does not possess. That description can be more accurately applied to you.

I reveal my character traits, which I have asked, repeatedly, for you to discuss with me. You, however, refused, and now are talking about me being ignorant to them. Ignorant would be to believe that you are an INTP and refuse to discuss it.
[MENTION=16928]GoGoGadgetFlow[/MENTION], [MENTION=15886]jontherobot[/MENTION] I'm starting to indulge into your conspiracy theories. Are you going to reply asking him if he's me, Chimerical or the other two guys again? :D
I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have mental health issues, it would be irresponsible, nay arrogant of me to do anything other than advise you to consult a mental health professional.
Best wishes.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Am I to assume that you no longer "like my bluntness and that I don't mind being confrontational"? Lol. Funny how that works...
So dodging the topic again.
I'm not dodging anything. I'm telling you to see a shrink. Could I be more explicit?
Well, I don't care enough to start an argument with, most likely, no results.

Just as well since you'd be arguing with yourself.

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay- only read your description and nothing anyone else posted as to not create bias in my head.
At first I thought INTJ- but now I'm thinking ENTJ with a low "E."
I believe as you grow older, you will gain more of a tolerance for us feeler types- you might even start to want to be around us more.
But now you are 21 and Superman and Mr. Rational and seem to be goal oriented- but not wanting to play by other's rules unless they make sense. (Very ENTJ.)
Knowing older ENTJs and being a major feeler (in my 40s) who has interacted with NTs quite a bit (cuz I like NTs a lot!) I would seriously recommend that you be yourself- but also- try to resist the urge to completely dismiss something or someone because it is not the way you would have done it or how you would have come to a particular conclusion. You will find that decisions based on intuition and feeling are worth something in this world and there is a need for Thinking / Rational types as well as Intuitive / Feeler types. We can co-exist so beautifully. I also recommend you don't get too caught up in your type. It is how you process information and interact in the world- nothing more. It says nothing about your potential, your previous experiences and your interests and skills in general.

Good luck!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where are people getting iNtuition from? Seriously. Is it just the weirdness? 'Cos Sensors can be weird too.