User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 169

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Two things:

    Your F and S are clearly a lot less important in your personality than your T and N. And you are clearly an I. This leaves INTJ and INTP as your only options. Read about them and pick one. If you are unable to decide you are probably an INTP.

    As an INFJ (and a human) I find it sad that you haven't realised yet that independence and richness are usually the result of connecting with people and the outer world instead of disconnecting and cultivating a misplaced feeling of superiority.

    Edit: something extra. You say: "My need is simpler - I want to express my ideas about various things and be able to do whatever I want." That's Statler and Waldorf. You are way too young to be or to aspire to be Statler and Waldorf...

  2. #42
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
    Two things:

    Your F and S are clearly a lot less important in your personality than your T and N. And you are clearly an I. This leaves INTJ and INTP as your only options. Read about them and pick one. If you are unable to decide you are probably an INTP.

    As an INFJ (and a human) I find it sad that you haven't realised yet that independence and richness are usually the result of connecting with people and the outer world instead of disconnecting and cultivating a misplaced feeling of superiority.

    Edit: something extra. You say: "My need is simpler - I want to express my ideas about various things and be able to do whatever I want." That's Statler and Waldorf. You are way too young to be or to aspire to be Statler and Waldorf...
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  3. #43
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
    Two things:

    Your F and S are clearly a lot less important in your personality than your T and N. And you are clearly an I. This leaves INTJ and INTP as your only options. Read about them and pick one. If you are unable to decide you are probably an INTP.

    As an INFJ (and a human) I find it sad that you haven't realised yet that independence and richness are usually the result of connecting with people and the outer world instead of disconnecting and cultivating a misplaced feeling of superiority.

    Edit: something extra. You say: "My need is simpler - I want to express my ideas about various things and be able to do whatever I want." That's Statler and Waldorf. You are way too young to be or to aspire to be Statler and Waldorf...
    And people here we see a rare instance of the famous brutal NiTi dragon burning someone alive. Please Cecile do tell me that you are a male INFJ. They are rare here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Riva - First thought - he as a lot of questions. He has an Eminem quote in his signature, and I don't like Enminem, nor that quote: while it says that we shouldn't judge people by some criteria, it also says that you'll be nice to someone if he's nice to you; I wouldn't be nice to a religious nut, as nice as he may be to me with his nonsense. I find his numbered questions odd, however I have a similar approach when I want for my concrete questions to be answered. I noticed that sometimes he uses multiple question marks, which I find annoying, in any concept. I also dislike how he replies with a few simultaneous replies, after creating the initial thread for example. There's edit function if you are so rushed to click "post" for some reason...
    Whaaaaaat?????????
    You find it annoying when I use multiple question marks????
    Your don't like my Eminem signature either????
    You don't like religious nuts either????
    How could you not like religious nuts because in this forum we all like religious nuts????
    You must be sooooooo unique????
    I reply with a few simultaneous replies???
    Do you mean to say that I am quick to post without having a need for things to be more thorough????

    In your defense I don't like Eminem either nor do I like religious nuts especially the ones who are following the religion that I adhere to.

    In your disfavour you obviously took Eminem's (whom I dislike myself) quote too literally. He probably meant.... no I'll let you figure that one out.

    What did you mean by a simultaneous posts? I make sure to pour most if not all my thoughts in to one post and not to leave anything out. I sometimes leave a loophole here and there if I believe that point would not be noticed or be addressed or isn't worth addressing. I keep my posts.....

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    38

    Default

    @Riva Last time this dragon checked she was definitely female. And I quite like your Eminem signature.

  5. #45
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    First and foremost - feel free to ask any questions.

    I have always thought I am INTP, liked ENTPs, wanted to be INTJ, thought ENTJs are stupid. Reasons, respectively: Personality tests said so; they are fun, deduced from the movie character "Iron Man"; they achieve something; in the movies they are presented as those spitting fat guys, cleaning sweat from their foreheads and ordering everyone around to do everything. However, I have investigated more about the types recently, and I've found out that my information about the types wasn't all that well presented, including INTPs. I am even in doubt of what type I am!

    I think this problem is partly here because I haven't had much experience yet. I'm 21, all I did was finish high-school. I don't have a job because they job market can offer me jobs like carrying crates or working the cash register in a supermarket and I'm not up for that. I didn't go to college because we had no money to pay for it. I didn't do good in school because I wasn't interested in the out-dated, non-English and pointless subjects presented there, I might have spend 8 hours studying throughout 12 years of school, I haven't ever read a book appointed by the literature class, I have also skipped school quite a lot, especially in latter grades. In short, my grades were either very low or very high, rarely I got something in the middle, and so my end result was very average, which meant me not getting free scholarship. Most people in my city are either emotionally-driven, tradition and respect-driven or elitists (you have no money, you're inferior to us). The latter is relatively rare. I also do not like partying, getting drunk, using drugs, so I have almost nothing in common with most people and I haven't found a friend or a bunch of friends with whom I would have something in common. I wouldn't mind hanging out with a bunch of people if I was in a good physical shape to confront their irrational thinking and get into rationally driven arguments with them, but I like my health too much, considering most people are rather athletic and primal. What I wanted to say is that I have little experience interacting with people, however I do have imagination and I'm able to determine what would be the most likely scenario. I can also relate to movies, therefore I will be relating to situations portrayed in various movies when describing myself.

    So! Now that we have cleared the basis of my description, let's get to the actual description, shall we?



    I am generally nice to people when they are nice to me (post office worker, when asking questions and all), a clerk at a coffee store when buying coffee, etc.. However, I can't stand when someone is directing something illogical or irrational towards me, enforcing an opinion, making a decision that involves me, telling me to do something, etc.. I question those things, I often am sarcastic and very argumentative. Sometimes I switch sides to have fun and see if the person notices and what he would say, and I win the argument 99% of the time, even if I may not know much about the subject (this is a real life experience). If interacting with someone unknown and the approach is nice, I may even appear a little nicer version of Iron Man. When I was younger and I knew the people I was talking to (I was VERY shy, my parents didn't expose me to any kids for their ESFJ-based reasons), people used to say that I "don't look for words in my pocket," which I think means that I can talk my way out of anything, with which I do agree based on the little experience I had.

    I view the world very logically, I do not run it through any value systems or emotions in my mind, I just view it realistically. In situations requiring judgement, I consider all the possibilities; while unrealistic possibilities come to my mind, I do think and decline them realizing that that is an unlikely outcome. When I'm exposed to a new situation, I make a judgement when I receive the first very few facts and then tailor it according to the information flow that I get from the unraveling events; my judgement is dynamic, although it is often correct before I gather all that additional information.

    I have mentioned that I do not like parties, getting drunk, using drugs, I also don't like sports or any physical activity. I have also mentioned that I dislike people making decisions under the influence of tradition and strict rules or emotion, as I like rationality. I can talk to them, but I get annoyed rather quickly by their lack of logic. I don't know if that means that I'm an introvert, because I do not mind talking to people with similar interests. In fact, I absolutely love sharing my opinion and the flow of various possibilities I get to my mind. When I was in highschool, I used to sometimes hang out with this ExFx guy. He got a new job as a night shift clerk and I went to check it out, I was bored because my PC was slow and I couldn't do what required resources, and that was what i wanted to do at the moment. I was also surprised that he got the job, as he's a pothead who's moto is "have fun, die young." After I arrived, I have spend probably around 3 hours talking, non-stop, about various stuff, software, future of the computers, world war 2, apocalypse, light future, some movie, games, hardware, you name it. He barely opened his mouth, and he looked interested, as I was shooting creative and unique (at least to me) ideas. I stopped when he was falling asleep because it's a nightshift and it's his first day. I probably would've talked for another 2 hours. I also would like to talk to a group of people about things like that (intellectual conversations, theorizing, etc.), or maybe even in front of an audience.

    This is my ideal future: an interactive big house in which I can fit a lot of stuff, including a server room; a quality car that i like; a bunch of computers, hardware and other stuff like that; a job that makes my ideas see the world, like a software company or a video game company where I could manage the team and make sure that what they are doing is the software or game how I want it to look like in a non-despotic way how people seem to say most companies are managing such things; either no girlfriend (not wife!) or a girlfriend who completely understands me and doesn't do illogical things, but also can respond when I'm talking to her in a somewhat minorily emotional way; no pets; enough money to buy what I want; no travels; possibly funding some big project or working as a side-project on one myself (that I am interested in, not that benefits the humanity).

    I see myself as brutally honest (unless there is serious consequences, like getting hit in the face) guy, who has very high yet realistic standards. Someone who has a lot of ideas and is motivated by the need to get them out of his head to the real world. Someone who is nice as long as people are not being irrational or stupid. Someone who prefers being sarcastic and likes irony but knows the limits and mostly predicts actions of the others in certain situations. Someone who is able to see things in both light and dark sight, with great analytical skills. Someone with little friends due to the differences of logic/emotion/tradition. Someone who likes arguing and winning the arguments. Someone who likes talking about his ideas and both realistic and unrealistic (utopian and chaotic, apocalyptic) possibilities. Someone who could manipulate someone to benefit himself if needs be, however prefers to be honest. Someone who respects individuality and strives for freedom (not answering to someone else or rules). Someone who likes figuring things out. Someone who likes change and is open to new ideas.

    My ultimate life goal is to satisfy my needs, which is equivalent to live an interesting life.

    I guess I covered enough, though I am confident that I have missed quite a few things.
    Most of that is fairly typical to most NTP's, but you do seem to lean to the introverted side. You are not enneagram 9 like me, most likely your enneagram type is 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Fluffywolf - he sometimes overuse words like "like, often, maybe," especially the word "like" is annoying to see in writing; he makes mistakes by skipping certain things in his text, which looks "different" to me. I've also noticed that he uses a lot of punctuation where he shouldn't. He also seems quite emotionally attached to people, caring about his brother and his girlfriend, only because he's his brother and she's his girlfriend. May not be "only," however that was his argument in one of his posts, but still, I wouldn't care about my brother's girlfriend nor my brother, unless we were real good friends and spending a lot of time together or he would be useful to me. He seems too caring about people in comparison to me; my dad's brother is in a hospital right now, waiting for the results if he has malicious cancer, and I don't care one bit. He has been involved a lot in our family affairs, he even lives close-by. Also, some of his posts are questioning how one should act, I never do that. I have my own opinion and I do what I want regardless of what others thing or say that I should do. I may, however, take an advice, but I will still tailor it into my original logical conclusion rather than using it as-is, and I am unlikely to ask for such in the first place.
    Most of that has more to do with me being enneagram nine, not me being INTP. And quite possibly with our difference of perspectives of what part of the our world is most important to us. In the case of my brother for example. His issues are indirectly my issues, as we need to work closely together due to the situation in our company. Much of my consideration for his issues, stems from a selfish need of my own situation in it all. But part is also my perspective in that if people around me are happy and healthy, that helps keep me happy and healthy as well. I suppose, that's still selfish though.

    My impression of you is INTP though. I do relate to a lot of things you say. Perhaps I'm not as black and white of it all, but as I said, I think that is more because of our subconscious differences (enneagram).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
    Riva Last time this dragon checked she was definitely female. And I quite like your Eminem signature.
    Let me know if you want a second opinion on that. You can never be too sure these days.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  6. #46
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    @Typoz

    The Great One - "Hey people of TypoC, listen!", I find that annoying, pointless and stupid. First thought after seeing one of his posts. Second thought - I can't be religious, and he is only starting to question it, what is he, 10? I can't say much about him, though I've noticed that he's posting a lot about morals, regulations, somewhere even have mentioned that he needed someone to dictate them to him. I can't relate to that at all.
    I have often questioned my type in the past. There is a small chance that I am actually an ENFP with well developed Te. However, I seem to use a hell of a lot of Fe, have a shitload of Ne, and see virtually no Fi or Si in myself, so I assume that I am ENTP. This may be why you find it hard to relate to me. You personally show zero Fe, and are extremely blunt, and come off as extremely unfriendly. Given all of this information, you really seem like a thinking-dom. You come off INTP to me, although I could also see you as INTJ. You don't come off ENTP at all.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Oh damn, missed a lot while my PC was down!

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    You seem pretty grumpy.

    Probably INTP.
    I am, unless I'm having a good time, which was a case for about a week once, I was making money from an idea of mine. Then the cashflow stopped and so I turned grumpy again. Just like a vampire. :Saiyan:

    Therefore I've concluded that I'm grumpy when I do not enjoy my life due to the fact that I've no money, when I do, I'm happy. Apparently I'm even happier if what I do gets successful (hence the idea generating income), in fact that's the happiest I remember myself being.

    The money is for gadgets, quality items that I can use, or could even say - play with, quality food, clothes, hardware, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
    Two things:

    Your F and S are clearly a lot less important in your personality than your T and N. And you are clearly an I. This leaves INTJ and INTP as your only options. Read about them and pick one. If you are unable to decide you are probably an INTP.

    As an INFJ (and a human) I find it sad that you haven't realised yet that independence and richness are usually the result of connecting with people and the outer world instead of disconnecting and cultivating a misplaced feeling of superiority.

    Edit: something extra. You say: "My need is simpler - I want to express my ideas about various things and be able to do whatever I want." That's Statler and Waldorf. You are way too young to be or to aspire to be Statler and Waldorf...
    Realized? That's an opinion, not an indisputable truth, and my opinion says that your opinion is wrong. Independence is the ability to make live your life doing what you want, which includes the ability to make decisions independent of anybody else. Richness - if you mean wealth, that I agree with you, as nowadays, everything is done through connections. I hate that mentality.

    I've no idea who's Statler or Waldorf, and frankly I don't want to find out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    In your defense I don't like Eminem either nor do I like religious nuts especially the ones who are following the religion that I adhere to.

    In your disfavour you obviously took Eminem's (whom I dislike myself) quote too literally. He probably meant.... no I'll let you figure that one out.

    What did you mean by a simultaneous posts? I make sure to pour most if not all my thoughts in to one post and not to leave anything out. I sometimes leave a loophole here and there if I believe that point would not be noticed or be addressed or isn't worth addressing. I keep my posts.....
    I'm glad you dislike that horrendous band.

    I mean that you often post one post, then post another one instead of utilizing the "EDIT" function...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I have often questioned my type in the past. There is a small chance that I am actually an ENFP with well developed Te. However, I seem to use a hell of a lot of Fe, have a shitload of Ne, and see virtually no Fi or Si in myself, so I assume that I am ENTP. This may be why you find it hard to relate to me. You personally show zero Fe, and are extremely blunt, and come off as extremely unfriendly. Given all of this information, you really seem like a thinking-dom. You come off INTP to me, although I could also see you as INTJ. You don't come off ENTP at all.
    Okay, okay, I'm not an ENTP.

    -------

    So! According to my readings of external sites, here's what I've got.

    Example at http://www.famoustype.com/functions.htm:

    • Ne - I want to design the fence.
    • Ni - Why do they want to do this and what is the deal with fences anyway? Is this necessary?
    • Se - I want to decorate the fence and make sure that it looks stylish and appealing
    • Si - I’ll take care of looking at the instructions and making sure that we follow the established guidlines.
    • Te - Is doing this cost effective? Will it be useful?
    • Ti - I want to analyze the structure and placement of the fence.
    • Fe - How will it affect the neighborhood, and what will the neighbors think?
    • Fi - I want it to be my own special fence that I can share with others over time


    Ni - If someone else has just told me that he's gonna get a fence.
    Te - If I thought of doing it myself, I ask myself: will it be useful, why do I need it?
    Ti - I would choose the placement of the fence if I was to get it, however I wouldn't "analyze" it, I'd do it in 2 minutes.

    I see my neighbor building a fence: "Why does he need it anyway? He doesn't have any pets, unless he's to get one. I hope it's not a dog, I hate loud animals..."

    I see kids in my yard:

    1. What the... *goes out* Get off of my lawn!
    2. I need a fence, those damn kids using it as a playground...
    3. I need a fence to be useful; I need a high fence with no visible holes in it...
    4. *goes out, turns head 180 degrees twice* Gonna place it as far as I can.
    5. *calls the fence guy and chooses the fence, shows the furthest line possible to the fence guy to place the fence*
    6. *Checks in an hour or so to see if he's doing his job right*
    7. *Forgets about the fence guy and gets on with whatever he was doing*


    While reading articles on ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ and INTP, here is what I could NOT relate to:

    INTJ: I don't feel the need to work for "greater good," to make the world a better place for others. I don't feel the need to make an impact on humanity, organization or the group I'm working with or for. I also don't need the expressed appreciation of others towards my work, that INTJs are described to be so fond of.

    I also do not change subjects when my statement is challenged, instead I like a challenge and I may even respect the one who did challenged me more.

    This may have been special cases, but from what I've read, I have significantly more self-control than the INTJs mentioned in the examples. In fact, I have noticed that I can control myself in any situation at any time, which I haven't seen in anyone else in real life nor the internet. I don't think I couldn't control a single action of mine since I was a kid... I think that makes me feel superior in a way, and also to not understand people who say "I don't know why I did it," or even worse - "I don't know why I keep doing it."

    I've also read an article about the usual hobbies that INTJs find relaxing, and I couldn't relate to it. Sometimes I clean up my room because I "feel like it," after which I'm ready to go back to what I was doing, so I guess that may count as relaxing. I definitely find video games as a relaxing activity, everything except sports, as I hate sports in general - I am not attracted to sports, exercising or anything similar in any way. I do, sometimes, take walks though, but I theorize that this is only because I am looking to pass time as I don't have enough money to buy a better PC or some gadget, etc. to have something to do.

    ENTJ: They seem to have even less control, especially under stressful conditions, which means that it is even more opposite of my ability to control myself and moreover, calmness. Other than that, there seems to be less information about them at the sources I've read, so I couldn't find anything else I do not relate to a great deal.

    INTP: First and foremost, I do absolutely cannot relate to the "I want to help people" trend often described in various places. That also applies to the "grand solution to a grand problem" or more often "grand solution that helps people to a grand problem."

    INTPs seem to, under certain circumstances, express emotion, or even make decisions based, or involving, emotion, sentiment. I never do that. They also seem to sometimes seek affirmation from others, which I do not do as well. They were also described as sometimes referring to breaking things or other physical expressions of anger, which I have never done in my life, nor felt like doing. Same goes for crying or impatience, which, under the same stressful circumstances, INTPs are described to express.

    I also cannot relate to the described hobbies of an INTP: individual sports, visiting museums (I might only visit very unique history museums throughout my whole lifetime).

    INTPs also seem to be described as caring mostly about their ideas and not caring about the credits or money. I, for one, would never give an idea to anyone to take it. If my idea gets implemented, it will be done by me, whether with partners or alone, but it will be me whose name is under the invention, patented and accredited publicly. To go with this further, I would love doing public speeches or answering questions for interviews or in front of a crowd in some convention for example.

    This isn't a good criteria, but most INTPs seem to like maths, which I absolutely hated at school. I never wanted to explain how I got the answer and just wrote the answer. In fact, I found over 95% of what school thought to be pointless and utterly boring.

    It is also often mentioned that INTPs are okay with others managing their lives, especially in a relationship. I wouldn't allow anyone to manage mine, instead I would manage it. I am not compliant to such things.

    ENTP: ENTPs seem to be enthusiastic about everything, which I am not. I'm hard to get enthusiastic, I often seem apathetic (and am), while juggling ideas inside my head about what could be done with the idea. If I find the idea stupid, I may wonder about the person, his thoughts, what his thought process is, etc., mostly to have an advantage when dealing with him but also because I'm curious.

    ENTPs can even be so enthusiastic to forget about food when working, which while I can skip for another hour, I am aware of and will do. Although, that may have to do with the self-control. However, while I'm well aware that it's 10PM, if I don't feel tired (am productive), I may keep working on whatever it is I'm doing. It has happened more than once.

    While I'm interested to understand how something works (why someone thinks X way), I also have a strong judgement about what he thinks, based on what I see as a the best solution based on my logical conclusion. In most cases, I don't care unless his thoughts and actions impact my life in any way, or of course in an argument, and ENTPs seem to love arguments.

    It's also said that ENTPs aren't critical, which I am.

    ENTPs are also said to have little regard to facts or details, which I can relate to, however only if it's what I consider "overly detailed" or "too many facts." For example, this is what I would find utterly annoying: "Today, when going home, I thought that I need a new umbrella, so I went to the store. You know, the one on the corner of boring and pointless, I think it's called Jack's Groceries. I was choosing between a few really nice umbrellas: blue, red, green and black. I thought that blue may look good, but I liked red and I'm a woman. But then I thought that black means solidarity, so I end up choosing between red and black. I decided to buy black, I paid 29.99 for it." - she said while the umbrella was in her hands. This is TOO MANY FACTS and TOO DETAILED! What I would like to hear (if at all) is this: "Bought this umbrella today for $30.", or at least "bought this umbrella today for $30 at the supermarket." I think that this is applicable to any NT type, however it was explicitly mentioned in the description of ENTPs.

  8. #48
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    @Typoz you have truly horrible observational skills (either that or you confused me with someone else). I always always make it a point to use the edit function and add additional thoughts than post again and again in the same thread. I always do this due to two reasons. One I like to correct my grammar/spelling mistake and the other being I simply like to add all thoughs into one post/leave no loopholes/structure my posts/etc. I only post again and again if someone quotes me/questions me/adds more points that I could or should questio or elaborate on etc. The reason why I said your observations are truly horrible is, even in fluff threads I use the edit function to add more thoughts than post again and again.

  9. #49
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    I saw a lot of words so: INTP.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    @Typoz you have truly horrible observational skills (either that or you confused me with someone else). I always always make it a point to use the edit function and add additional thoughts than post again and again in the same thread. I always do this due to two reasons. One I like to correct my grammar/spelling mistake and the other being I simply like to add all thoughs into one post/leave no loopholes/structure my posts/etc. I only post again and again if someone quotes me/questions me/adds more points that I could or should questio or elaborate on etc. The reason why I said your observations are truly horrible is, even in fluff threads I use the edit function to add more thoughts than post again and again.
    Perhaps confused with someone else then, can't confirm and aren't interested enough to check.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I saw a lot of words so: INTP.
    You should read 'em too, you know.

Similar Threads

  1. What type am I? So much internal conflict!
    By Nicki in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 10:48 PM
  2. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. What type am I NOT.
    By Poser in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO