User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Typoz, your judgements of the individuals you've had a look at are funny... and slightly absurd. A bizarre formation of the way a human is made out to be in the way your mind perceives it. You pick up random points you see from segments of a person's posts and use it to construct the core of how a person is in your mind. How about you play a little communication game instead of segmental observation to reassess the people you've just had a look at?

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Typoz, your judgements of the individuals you've had a look at are funny... and slightly absurd. A bizarre formation of the way a human is made out to be in the way your mind perceives it. You pick up random points you see from segments of a person's posts and use it to construct the core of how a person is in your mind. How about you play a little communication game instead of segmental observation to reassess the people you've just had a look at?
    I've given my thoughts based on ~5-10 posts, by reading only the original posts in each of the threads created specifically by them. I didn't create this post to analyze them and I'm not saying that they ultimately are the way I've described them. I took the basic information that I had a look at and compared it to my thoughts and actions.

Now it's time for the communication game, possibly limited to this topic.

WALMART

@Typoz

ENTP's are less concerned of details than we are general concepts. General concepts require general posts, not analytic manuals of detail. We also don't mind much being 'misinterpreted', we're a fan of taking what you will from things, whatever it may be... not driving home some specific point introverted thinking is fond of.

You have undeveloped/nonexistent extroverted feeling, an inferior function for INTP's.

I cast my vote INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    You have undeveloped/nonexistent extroverted feeling, an inferior function for INTP's.

I cast my vote INTP.
    Isn't that contradictory?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Isn't that contradictory?

No, because someday your logic will develop the function. Right now it is of no concern to you.

Also, MBTI isn't exactly what I would call a 'hard science'.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I've given my thoughts based on ~5-10 posts, by reading only the original posts in each of the threads created specifically by them. I didn't create this post to analyze them and I'm not saying that they ultimately are the way I've described them. I took the basic information that I had a look at and compared it to my thoughts and actions.

Now it's time for the communication game, possibly limited to this topic.
    Yes, of course. It's good you recognise it as a shallow assessment but it's also not the way you should go about typing yourself.. that relating to random segments of others' posts supposedly in your MBTI group. If you wish to try and relate to them, communicate, otherwise you should provide common examples of the way your mind works in receiving certain external information.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I like being honest.

In their way. There's always many ways to deal with any situation, constantly asking for advice; that I see as being unconfident. If you can solve a problem (decide) yourself, why ask others to solve it (make a decision) for you? Think for yourself for once.
    You sounded a lot like @Salomé there. Perhaps you will relate to her style more.

No, because someday your logic will develop the function. Right now it is of no concern to you.

Also, MBTI isn't exactly what I would call a 'hard science'.
    As far as I know, inferior function develops after the primary function. Then goes the rest, not sure in what order.

Because it isn't, I am not looking to put myself in a frame and live by the defined rules. I'm merely looking for what type I am according to it for curiosity purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Yes, of course. It's good you recognise it as a shallow assessment but it's also not the way you should go about typing yourself.. that relating to random segments of others' posts supposedly in your MBTI group. If you wish to try and relate to them, communicate, otherwise you should provide common examples of the way your mind works in receiving certain external information.
    I'm communicating right now, however I doubt it'll be very definitive, as to be honest, I'm not likely to spend much time in this forum. A post or two once in a while sure, but not enough to communicate.

I'd be willing to provide examples though, perhaps you have a more concrete definition or questions about your suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You sounded a lot like @Salomé there. Perhaps you will relate to her style more.
    Perhaps, I'll check her posts after I eat. I wonder if she can relate to me, and if so, then what's her type.

WALMART

As far as I know, inferior function develops after the primary function. Then goes the rest, not sure in what order.

Because it isn't, I am not looking to put myself in a frame and live by the defined rules. I'm merely looking for what type I am according to it for curiosity purposes.

Ah, so you are simply misunderstood on functions.

The order: Primary, Secondary/Auxiliary, Tertiary, Inferior. The rest are "shadow functions" that persist through life and may be developed but are not typical to the MBTI type.

So for you: Introverted Thinking (Ti), Extroverted Intuition (Ne), Introverted Sensing (Si) and then Extroverted Feeling (Fe).

As I said, someday you may realize the utility extroverted feeling has, polarizing people is a sure way to get biased information.

(as you see, there is much I could attempt to correct you on, though I feel the application of such measures is nitpicking, moderately useless and inconsiderate to another's state of well-being.... /developedFe. INTP's don't have this problem, typically: they will crucify you for their perceived misstep of information)

Ah, so you are simply misunderstood on functions.

The order: Primary, Secondary/Auxiliary, Tertiary, Inferior. The rest are "shadow functions" that persist through life and may be developed but are not typical to the MBTI type.

So for you: Introverted Thinking (Ti), Extroverted Intuition (Ne), Introverted Sensing (Si) and then Extroverted Feeling (Fe).

As I said, someday you may realize the utility extroverted feeling has, polarizing people is a sure way to get biased information.
    This is the order of "importance," not of the sequence by which they develop.

Extroverted feeling should let me feel for people and want to be respected, sometimes get a bit emotional and maybe not always base my decisions on logic. I'm unsure about this though.

(as you see, there is much I could attempt to correct you on, though I feel the application of such measures is nitpicking, moderately useless and inconsiderate to another's state of well-being.... /developedFe. INTP's don't have this problem, typically: they will crucify you for their perceived misstep of information)
    Not sure what you meant by this.