User Tag List

First 614151617 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 169

  1. #151
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    ...I see myself as brutally honest (unless there is serious consequences, like getting hit in the face) guy,...
    Typoz you are a guy????? I always thought you are female. This only happens to me -.-

  2. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Typoz you are a guy????? I always thought you are female. This only happens to me -.-
    Why did you think that I'm a female?

    P.S. I always thought that @DisneyGeek's a guy.

  3. #153
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Why did you think that I'm a female?

    P.S. I always thought that @DisneyGeek's a guy.
    I don't know...the way you speak i guess...it happens to me a lot actually on forums. There was this ENFP guy i was chatting with for a week and thought he was female for the first 3 days.

    I guess it's the way you speak...

  4. #154
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Oh, I saw it as your opinion and also as an implication that you think that I think so as well. The "Yeah..." part.
    Looks like your intuition was wrong!

    I always assume everyone is male on the Internet unless they exhibit certain qualities. The Internet in general seems to be dominated by males...or at least on the websites I visit. People always assume I'm a guy, and I can't say that I've ever assumed someone was a female and been incorrect. To me, you've always come across as a guy, Typoz.

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Looks like your intuition was wrong!

    I always assume everyone is male on the Internet unless they exhibit certain qualities. The Internet in general seems to be dominated by males...or at least on the websites I visit. People always assume I'm a guy, and I can't say that I've ever assumed someone was a female and been incorrect. To me, you've always come across as a guy, Typoz.
    Not intuition, the sentence structure. Otherwise "yeah" should've had it's own line or contain extra words. At least how I see it anyway.

    I've read that it is, but that was long ago. After that, I've read that women population is growing online.

  6. #156
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Not intuition, the sentence structure. Otherwise "yeah" should've had it's own line or contain extra words. At least how I see it anyway.
    My my. A bit picky with sentence structure, aren't we? You remind me of my writing teacher.

    I've read that it is, but that was long ago. After that, I've read that women population is growing online.
    This may very well be true, but I tend to visit websites more centered on males anyway....gaming forums, Reddit, etc.

  7. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    My my. A bit picky with sentence structure, aren't we? You remind me of my writing teacher.


    This may very well be true, but I tend to visit websites more centered on males anyway....gaming forums, Reddit, etc.
    I'm not trying to be, I just am.

    There's plenty of gamer girls.

  8. #158
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I'm not trying to be, I just am.

    There's plenty of gamer girls.
    Well of course there are, but there are generally less of them.

    Anyway, we're getting a bit nitpicky and off track...

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Well of course there are, but there are generally less of them.

    Anyway, we're getting a bit nitpicky and off track...
    Over 40% isn't much less... And yea, we are. So let's go back to the topic.

    I had a game server. It wasn't mine, it was someone who had to go away for a while and gave me away his already-paid-for game server. Basically I had all the details and could control it however I want. It was just created, so there weren't any rules per say, nor standards. It was there for about 2 months, that's how long it was paid for.

    I've create the rules, reconfigured the server and kept the "order" in the server for that period of time. I kinda enjoyed enforcing the rules, although I wasn't the despotic kind, I enforced the rules very successfully. I had fun with those who didn't obey the rules (say pissing off other players) before denying them from entering my server again, which was also fun. I wasn't very tolerant of those who didn't obey the rules, I kept my word - if I said something, that's what would happen. I enjoyed that, and the best part was that it was successful. Wish I had the server again, I think he paid $100 a month for it. It was a quality game server - and no, I won't reveal what game that server was of.

  10. #160
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Over 40% isn't much less... And yea, we are. So let's go back to the topic.

    I had a game server. It wasn't mine, it was someone who had to go away for a while and gave me away his already-paid-for game server. Basically I had all the details and could control it however I want. It was just created, so there weren't any rules per say, nor standards. It was there for about 2 months, that's how long it was paid for.

    I've create the rules, reconfigured the server and kept the "order" in the server for that period of time. I kinda enjoyed enforcing the rules, although I wasn't the despotic kind, I enforced the rules very successfully. I had fun with those who didn't obey the rules (say pissing off other players) before denying them from entering my server again, which was also fun. I wasn't very tolerant of those who didn't obey the rules, I kept my word - if I said something, that's what would happen. I enjoyed that, and the best part was that it was successful. Wish I had the server again, I think he paid $100 a month for it. It was a quality game server - and no, I won't reveal what game that server was of.
    This really screams Te-dom and the In-Charge interaction style.

Similar Threads

  1. What type am I? So much internal conflict!
    By Nicki in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 10:48 PM
  2. What Type Am I?
    By Strangelove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:47 PM
  3. What type am I NOT.
    By Poser in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
  4. What Type am I?
    By reason in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:22 AM
  5. What type am I?
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO