First 614151617 Last

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    ...I see myself as brutally honest (unless there is serious consequences, like getting hit in the face) guy,...
    Typoz you are a guy????? I always thought you are female. This only happens to me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Typoz you are a guy????? I always thought you are female. This only happens to me -.-
    Why did you think that I'm a female?

P.S. I always thought that @DisneyGeek's a guy.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Why did you think that I'm a female?

P.S. I always thought that @DisneyGeek's a guy.
    I don't know...the way you speak i guess...it happens to me a lot actually on forums. There was this ENFP guy i was chatting with for a week and thought he was female for the first 3 days.

I guess it's the way you speak...

your resident asshole

Oh, I saw it as your opinion and also as an implication that you think that I think so as well. The "Yeah..." part.
    Looks like your intuition was wrong!

I always assume everyone is male on the Internet unless they exhibit certain qualities. The Internet in general seems to be dominated by males...or at least on the websites I visit. People always assume I'm a guy, and I can't say that I've ever assumed someone was a female and been incorrect. To me, you've always come across as a guy, Typoz.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Looks like your intuition was wrong!

I always assume everyone is male on the Internet unless they exhibit certain qualities. The Internet in general seems to be dominated by males...or at least on the websites I visit. People always assume I'm a guy, and I can't say that I've ever assumed someone was a female and been incorrect. To me, you've always come across as a guy, Typoz.
    Not intuition, the sentence structure. Otherwise "yeah" should've had it's own line or contain extra words. At least how I see it anyway.

I've read that it is, but that was long ago. After that, I've read that women population is growing online.

your resident asshole

Not intuition, the sentence structure. Otherwise "yeah" should've had it's own line or contain extra words. At least how I see it anyway.
    My my. A bit picky with sentence structure, aren't we? You remind me of my writing teacher.

I've read that it is, but that was long ago. After that, I've read that women population is growing online.
    This may very well be true, but I tend to visit websites more centered on males anyway....gaming forums, Reddit, etc.

My my. A bit picky with sentence structure, aren't we? You remind me of my writing teacher.

This may very well be true, but I tend to visit websites more centered on males anyway....gaming forums, Reddit, etc.
    I'm not trying to be, I just am.

There's plenty of gamer girls.

your resident asshole

I'm not trying to be, I just am.

There's plenty of gamer girls.
    Well of course there are, but there are generally less of them.

Anyway, we're getting a bit nitpicky and off track...

Well of course there are, but there are generally less of them.

Anyway, we're getting a bit nitpicky and off track...
    Over 40% isn't much less... And yea, we are. So let's go back to the topic.

I had a game server. It wasn't mine, it was someone who had to go away for a while and gave me away his already-paid-for game server. Basically I had all the details and could control it however I want. It was just created, so there weren't any rules per say, nor standards. It was there for about 2 months, that's how long it was paid for.

I've create the rules, reconfigured the server and kept the "order" in the server for that period of time. I kinda enjoyed enforcing the rules, although I wasn't the despotic kind, I enforced the rules very successfully. I had fun with those who didn't obey the rules (say pissing off other players) before denying them from entering my server again, which was also fun. I wasn't very tolerant of those who didn't obey the rules, I kept my word - if I said something, that's what would happen. I enjoyed that, and the best part was that it was successful. Wish I had the server again, I think he paid $100 a month for it. It was a quality game server - and no, I won't reveal what game that server was of.

your resident asshole

Over 40% isn't much less... And yea, we are. So let's go back to the topic.

I had a game server. It wasn't mine, it was someone who had to go away for a while and gave me away his already-paid-for game server. Basically I had all the details and could control it however I want. It was just created, so there weren't any rules per say, nor standards. It was there for about 2 months, that's how long it was paid for.

I've create the rules, reconfigured the server and kept the "order" in the server for that period of time. I kinda enjoyed enforcing the rules, although I wasn't the despotic kind, I enforced the rules very successfully. I had fun with those who didn't obey the rules (say pissing off other players) before denying them from entering my server again, which was also fun. I wasn't very tolerant of those who didn't obey the rules, I kept my word - if I said something, that's what would happen. I enjoyed that, and the best part was that it was successful. Wish I had the server again, I think he paid $100 a month for it. It was a quality game server - and no, I won't reveal what game that server was of.
    This really screams Te-dom and the In-Charge interaction style.