• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

?

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice analysis. I would like to get more experience with certain types when looking at MBTI. Currently, I haven't interaction with every type in real life, and probably less than half types deeply. So that includes feeler types - but not SFJs, I've had more than enough experience with them...

Well, you are welcome to friend me, PM me, debate me, or hate me, whatever floats your boat, kid. ;)
:smile:

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, to me real-life communication is very different from any form of online communication. I get to see how people react - what their body does. I enjoy that a great deal more than just reading someone's thoughts.To me, it's very different. I remember thinking otherwise not so long ago though - online communication is the same as real life communication. But that was before I enjoyed the opposite for longer. I also like the fact that I can "do body language" myself, which I enjoy as well.

Appreciate the gesture though. :D

So you won't even be my online friend? {ENFP is flabbergasted and her heart aches and she runs to the corner of the room where she buries herself into a big fluffy pillow hoping the whole world will just go away!} ;)

Great points. I do find that here in these fantasy forums, people are so real and raw so that is advantageous to test the waters with some things. IRL, people are much more guarded. And real life IS life, right?

Anyway- thanks for engaging me, friend .... err ..... person I met online .... err ENTJ-we-think-but-we're-not-certain .... person you!!!!!
:)
:wink:

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See, in face-to-face conversation this would've made a much bigger impression. I think that's Ne humor. :) I can add you to the friends list if you wish so, I've no reason not to.

But anyway, I remember finding it interesting to unravel, circumvent and get the guard down. I succeeded in a relatively short period of time (a few hours of face-to-face conversation) the last time I met someone new and spoke with for a while. As far as I know, that person isn't known that well by anyone except me. :D Both noticed that and was told it at least a couple of times.

I love your seriousness. And thanks for the friend request. :) That is a fun adventure to get to know someone and each let the guard down some.
:thumbup:

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now that's a compliment I haven't received yet. :D If anything, SFJs call me not serious, stupid, etc..

Well I didn't get a chance to let my guard down. It takes me longer to trust someone as in letting them in into my inside world. And anyway, I wasn't asked anything, although I believe I've answered a couple questions which, by the SJs that I've met, are considered "inappropriate," which I see as "what's the big deal?" kind of questions. :mellow:

Interesting. I am surrounded by tons of SJs and they seem very black and white .... blunt .... and not overly sensitive. Curious what you were asking them now. :)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey [MENTION=15978]Typoz[/MENTION], have you ever been to the INTJ forums?

/DG/

I forgot to ask...are you confident on your type yet, or at least another letter to add to NT? I haven't really been following your thread.

Yea, found it very boring. People talking about "finding themselves" and mystical nonsense like Karma, etc.. There's also a lot of talks about politics, which I have zero interest in. Unless that'd be a face-to-face conversation with someone who I trust that knows about it, then it may be interesting to converse with him... But definitely not that.
But did you identify with any of them? Perhaps the way they spoke or something like that?

Personally, I wasn't a fan of their forums either, but for a different reason. I found that it was filled with excessive, stifling Te.

/DG/

Well I'm not confident enough to say "I'm an ENTJ!" but I'm confident enough to say "I'm most likely an ENTJ."

I'm not sure, I didn't pay attention to that. My priority was the content, and the content is what I could not identify with.

Ahh okay. Good to know you at least have an idea.

Yeah...I'm not a huge fan of the single type forums. Each have their own issues of being too much like their personalities. Here we get a place where no one type is completely dominating.

/DG/

I've read INTP forums for a while. Never registered though. I enjoyed some topics, mostly the "advanced" topics, and I mostly skimmed through the posts to read the replies of those who appeared smarter to me. And by smarter, I mean knowledgeable about the subject of that topic.

ENTP forums were too... Crazy? I liked their "You know you're an ENTP when..." thread though. :D

ENTJ forums aren't active. :D
I never even thought to visit any extraverted forums. They seem like they wouldn't have enough users to be interesting anyway.

So no, that is not my reason. My reason is that I don't like the things INTJs are concerned about. I'm simply not concerned about them, and for some things, I even think that they are nonsensical to a great extend. Like the mystical vibe that I mention so often.
Oh I understood what you were talking about. I was merely giving my own opinion as to why I don't like type-specific forums.

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...I see myself as brutally honest (unless there is serious consequences, like getting hit in the face) guy,...

Typoz you are a guy????? I always thought you are female. This only happens to me -.-

Lumpet

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why did you think that I'm a female? :D

P.S. I always thought that [MENTION=6554]DisneyGeek[/MENTION]'s a guy. :mellow:

I don't know...the way you speak i guess...it happens to me a lot actually on forums. There was this ENFP guy i was chatting with for a week and thought he was female for the first 3 days.

I guess it's the way you speak...

/DG/

Oh, I saw it as your opinion and also as an implication that you think that I think so as well. The "Yeah..." part.
Looks like your intuition was wrong! ;)

I always assume everyone is male on the Internet unless they exhibit certain qualities. The Internet in general seems to be dominated by males...or at least on the websites I visit. People always assume I'm a guy, and I can't say that I've ever assumed someone was a female and been incorrect. To me, you've always come across as a guy, Typoz.

/DG/

Not intuition, the sentence structure. Otherwise "yeah" should've had it's own line or contain extra words. At least how I see it anyway.
My my. A bit picky with sentence structure, aren't we? You remind me of my writing teacher.

I've read that it is, but that was long ago. After that, I've read that women population is growing online. :D
This may very well be true, but I tend to visit websites more centered on males anyway....gaming forums, Reddit, etc.

/DG/

I'm not trying to be, I just am. :D

There's plenty of gamer girls. ;)

Well of course there are, but there are generally less of them.

Anyway, we're getting a bit nitpicky and off track...

/DG/

Over 40% isn't much less... And yea, we are. So let's go back to the topic.

I had a game server. It wasn't mine, it was someone who had to go away for a while and gave me away his already-paid-for game server. Basically I had all the details and could control it however I want. It was just created, so there weren't any rules per say, nor standards. It was there for about 2 months, that's how long it was paid for.

I've create the rules, reconfigured the server and kept the "order" in the server for that period of time. I kinda enjoyed enforcing the rules, although I wasn't the despotic kind, I enforced the rules very successfully. I had fun with those who didn't obey the rules (say pissing off other players) before denying them from entering my server again, which was also fun. I wasn't very tolerant of those who didn't obey the rules, I kept my word - if I said something, that's what would happen. I enjoyed that, and the best part was that it was successful. Wish I had the server again, I think he paid $100 a month for it. It was a quality game server - and no, I won't reveal what game that server was of. :D
This really screams Te-dom and the In-Charge interaction style.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ha Typoz started off the thread by saying how he despises ENTJs and it turns out he may very well be one! Now if we could only figure out that elusive enneagram.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm leaning ENTJ for you too, or maybe some strange flavor of INTJ, or a T-heavy IxTP, but probably ENTJ.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, the enneagram is a world of it's own :D Wade in with elastic-banded trunks and an open mind....

Or just, you know, read that stuff in the enneagram subforum and report back with what you think...