User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Now that's a compliment I haven't received yet. If anything, SFJs call me not serious, stupid, etc..

Well I didn't get a chance to let my guard down. It takes me longer to trust someone as in letting them in into my inside world. And anyway, I wasn't asked anything, although I believe I've answered a couple questions which, by the SJs that I've met, are considered "inappropriate," which I see as "what's the big deal?" kind of questions.
    Interesting. I am surrounded by tons of SJs and they seem very black and white .... blunt .... and not overly sensitive. Curious what you were asking them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Interesting. I am surrounded by tons of SJs and they seem very black and white .... blunt .... and not overly sensitive. Curious what you were asking them now.
    I wasn't asking. People talk at the table during celebrations, discuss the behaviors of other people, talk what's appropriate and not according to them. You hear things, especially when you don't pitch in for the obvious reasons.

your resident asshole

Hey @Typoz, have you ever been to the INTJ forums?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Hey @Typoz, have you ever been to the INTJ forums?
    Yea, found it very boring. People talking about "finding themselves" and mystical nonsense like Karma, etc.. There's also a lot of talks about politics, which I have zero interest in. Unless that'd be a face-to-face conversation with someone who I trust that knows about it, then it may be interesting to converse with him... But definitely not that.

your resident asshole

I forgot to ask...are you confident on your type yet, or at least another letter to add to NT? I haven't really been following your thread.

Yea, found it very boring. People talking about "finding themselves" and mystical nonsense like Karma, etc.. There's also a lot of talks about politics, which I have zero interest in. Unless that'd be a face-to-face conversation with someone who I trust that knows about it, then it may be interesting to converse with him... But definitely not that.
    But did you identify with any of them? Perhaps the way they spoke or something like that?

Personally, I wasn't a fan of their forums either, but for a different reason. I found that it was filled with excessive, stifling Te.

I forgot to ask...are you confident on your type yet, or at least another letter to add to NT? I haven't really been following your thread.

But did you identify with any of them? Perhaps the way they spoke or something like that?

Personally, I wasn't a fan of their forums either, but for a different reason. I found that it was filled with excessive, stifling Te.
    Well I'm not confident enough to say "I'm an ENTJ!" but I'm confident enough to say "I'm most likely an ENTJ."

I'm not sure, I didn't pay attention to that. My priority was the content, and the content is what I could not identify with.

your resident asshole

Well I'm not confident enough to say "I'm an ENTJ!" but I'm confident enough to say "I'm most likely an ENTJ."

I'm not sure, I didn't pay attention to that. My priority was the content, and the content is what I could not identify with.
    Ahh okay. Good to know you at least have an idea.

Yeah...I'm not a huge fan of the single type forums. Each have their own issues of being too much like their personalities. Here we get a place where no one type is completely dominating.

Ahh okay. Good to know you at least have an idea.

Yeah...I'm not a huge fan of the single type forums. Each have their own issues of being too much like their personalities. Here we get a place where no one type is completely dominating.
    I've read INTP forums for a while. Never registered though. I enjoyed some topics, mostly the "advanced" topics, and I mostly skimmed through the posts to read the replies of those who appeared smarter to me. And by smarter, I mean knowledgeable about the subject of that topic.

ENTP forums were too... Crazy? I liked their "You know you're an ENTP when..." thread though.

ENTJ forums aren't active.

So no, that is not my reason. My reason is that I don't like the things INTJs are concerned about. I'm simply not concerned about them, and for some things, I even think that they are nonsensical to a great extend. Like the mystical vibe that I mention so often.

your resident asshole

I've read INTP forums for a while. Never registered though. I enjoyed some topics, mostly the "advanced" topics, and I mostly skimmed through the posts to read the replies of those who appeared smarter to me. And by smarter, I mean knowledgeable about the subject of that topic.

ENTP forums were too... Crazy? I liked their "You know you're an ENTP when..." thread though.

ENTJ forums aren't active.
    I never even thought to visit any extraverted forums. They seem like they wouldn't have enough users to be interesting anyway.

So no, that is not my reason. My reason is that I don't like the things INTJs are concerned about. I'm simply not concerned about them, and for some things, I even think that they are nonsensical to a great extend. Like the mystical vibe that I mention so often.
    Oh I understood what you were talking about. I was merely giving my own opinion as to why I don't like type-specific forums.

Oh I understood what you were talking about. I was merely giving my own opinion as to why I don't like type-specific forums.
    Oh, I saw it as your opinion and also as an implication that you think that I think so as well. The "Yeah..." part.