Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    That's pretty much my sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @Zarathustra care to share your conclusion then?
    Don't have a conclusion, just some working hypotheses.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Don't have a conclusion, just some working hypotheses.
    In that case, eagerly waiting for the result.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Even if I was, typing someone else is different from typing yourself. That's why people ask others to type them.
    I do not remember asking for your opinion. I have never and will never ask anyone to type me. I do not need to. Nor do I care to hear your opinion on any topic, though you are so ready with it. If you similarly don't care for the opinions of others maybe don't start threads asking for them (in which you reveal aspects of your character which you clearly prefer to remain in ignorance about).
    Would be my suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

I do not remember asking for your opinion. I have never and will never ask anyone to type me. I do not need to. Nor do I care to hear your opinion on any topic, though you are so ready with it. If you similarly don't care for the opinions of others maybe don't start threads asking for them (in which you reveal aspects of your character which you clearly prefer to remain in ignorance about).
    Would be my suggestion.
    That's cool, you don't have to ask for my opinion.

That's pretty damn confident, also very arrogant...

I reveal my character traits, which I have asked, repeatedly, for you to discuss with me. You, however, refused, and now are talking about me being ignorant to them. Ignorant would be to believe that you are an INTP and refuse to discuss it.
    @GoGoGadgetFlow, @jontherobot I'm starting to indulge into your conspiracy theories. Are you going to reply asking him if he's me, Chimerical or the other two guys again?

I didn't type her though, typing and discussing if she really IS an INTP are two different things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    xxx

*emerges from a cloud*

I approve of this thread.

@Salomé is correct in the critique of my point.
    @Zarathustra is a great example of an NTJ and thus has been useful in an ironic sense.
    @Typoz has psychological considerations that will render them essentially untypable in this context.

*fades back into cloud*

arkigos = {
    mbti_type: INTP,
    cog_funcs: INTP.get_cog_funcs(),
    political_slogan: 'The INTP .... who cares!',
    influences: ['Socrates', 'Jesus', 'Descartes', 'John Stuart Mill', 'Kurt Cobain'],
    interests: ['History', 'Programming', 'Philosophy', 'Typing', 'Advocacy of the Devil'],
    alignment: neutral_good,
    }

@Arkigos Okay, I'm creating a new thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@skylights I've read the description of Enneagram 9 - I looked like this when I was reading most of the text: Those philosophical metaphors - I want direct stuff, I don't want to have anything to do with mysticism or... I can't even describe it properly in English.

I'm against all that spiritual nonsense, magic stuff, etc.... 9s seem the, in some way, spiritual types who often care about others. I'm definitely not a type 9.
    Not sure what 9 profiles you read. Some have a spiritual bent, but I know a couple 9s who really aren't spiritual as far as I can tell. They're just into calm and peacefulness and low expenditure of energy. Though, true, you don't seem 9 now that I think about the energy of your posts. I can't remember why I thought that before.

I'm still all for INTP for you. It's the posting style that clinches it for me. Long and complicated and picking apart and wavering.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

That's pretty damn confident, also very arrogant...
    I am pretty damn confident, thanks for noticing. That was not arrogance however, arrogance implies being over-confident in abilities which one does not possess. That description can be more accurately applied to you.

I reveal my character traits, which I have asked, repeatedly, for you to discuss with me. You, however, refused, and now are talking about me being ignorant to them. Ignorant would be to believe that you are an INTP and refuse to discuss it.
    @GoGoGadgetFlow, @jontherobot I'm starting to indulge into your conspiracy theories. Are you going to reply asking him if he's me, Chimerical or the other two guys again?
    I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have mental health issues, it would be irresponsible, nay arrogant of me to do anything other than advise you to consult a mental health professional.
    Best wishes.

I am pretty damn confident, thanks for noticing. That was not arrogance however, arrogance implies being over-confident in abilities which one does not possess. That description can be more accurately applied to you.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have mental health issues, it would be irresponsible, nay arrogant of me to do anything other than advise you to consult a mental health professional.
    Best wishes.
    I think it applies more to you, actually.

So dodging the topic again. Well, I don't care enough to start an argument with, most likely, no results.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Am I to assume that you no longer "like my bluntness and that I don't mind being confrontational"? Lol. Funny how that works...
    So dodging the topic again.
    I'm not dodging anything. I'm telling you to see a shrink. Could I be more explicit?
    Well, I don't care enough to start an argument with, most likely, no results.
    Just as well since you'd be arguing with yourself.