User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Sure. I made it up. And you didn't write any of this either:
    There may be more, I only skimmed your posts because they are kind of long and full of dull and unnecessary detail (ironically).
    Okay, so how is this OCD or an obsession?

- Hairs in food.
    - Taking food nicely, without a huge chunk of cheese on one side of pizza and no cheese on the other.
    - After eating the cheapest, horribly tasting, food at home, wanting quality food.
    - Quality food over shitty food.

Explain this to me, because I don't get it.

It's pretty weird that you seized on this observation of mine and completely overlooked the other, more serious speculation..
    The "more serious speculation" was about a different subject, which was commented on by me instantly afterwards. As you should've noticed when quoting, by the way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Okay, so how is this OCD or an obsession?

- Hairs in food.
    - Taking food nicely, without a huge chunk of cheese on one side of pizza and no cheese on the other.
    - After eating the cheapest, horribly tasting, food at home, wanting quality food.
    - Quality food over shitty food.

Explain this to me, because I don't get it.
    How does one explain oddness if it is not immediately apparent? It's odd, to me, and probably to most people.
    I dunno, maybe this is a cultural thing that I'm not getting. Your lack of self-awareness is kind of amazing. But you are pretty young...

The "more serious speculation" was about a different subject, which was commented on by me instantly afterwards. As you should've noticed when quoting, by the way.
    Um..where did you comment on the accusations of narcissism? Other than to go into that mad wee rant about pizza? Autism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

How does one explain oddness if it is not immediately apparent? It's odd, to me, and probably to most people.
    I dunno, maybe this is a cultural thing that I'm not getting. Your lack of self-awareness is kind of amazing. But you are pretty young...
    How is it odd to YOU?

How is that quote imply my lack of self-awareness?

Um..where did you comment on the accusations of narcissism? Other than to go into that mad wee rant about pizza? Autism?
    How is the pizza related to narcissism or autism?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

This is hopeless...

I'm out.

This is hopeless...

I'm out.
    Are you too arrogant for this? Seems like you think that your opinion is the "correct" one, whatever is the case. You're not even willing to discuss it...

This is, indeed, hopeless.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

It's not exasperation, merely irritation. You don't signify enough to exasperate me, and never will.

It's a waste of your time (in your own estimation) and a waste of our time, having to wade through all the worthless posturing, so what's the point?
    Well, I could ask the same of you, but, then again, you never were very good at maintaining internal consistency.

As for this particular occasion, the engagement didn't cost me much time, was a cost-effective (if not particularly benefit-effective) way of forming/testing hypotheses as to his actual type (as opposed to taking the time to read his entire thread/other posts), and, believe it or not, I actually got this rep at the end of it, "I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard at this exchange. " Can't say I knew that last bit was necessarily coming at the end of it, but, while you might simply get annoyed by my antics, that's not the only reaction to them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^Oh well, as long as you got a rep out of it.
    You're right, I don't have to waste my time reading your lame, self-aggrandising posts, I can just put you back on ignore.
    Are you too arrogant for this? Seems like you think that your opinion is the "correct" one, whatever is the case. You're not even willing to discuss it...

This is, indeed, hopeless.
    Your questions are senseless. You are unable to understand me and I don't care to try any harder to be understood. There's nothing in it for me. Given your comments in this thread, I'm pretty sure you can appreciate that sentiment.

I honestly don't care what your type is, but I'm pretty sure you're not my type (INTP).

@Zarathustra care to share your conclusion then?

Your questions are senseless. You are unable to understand me and I don't care to try any harder to be understood. There's nothing in it for me. Given your comments in this thread, I'm pretty sure you can appreciate that sentiment.

I honestly don't care what your type is, but I'm pretty sure you're not my type (INTP).
    I actually wondered about that just now - you as an INTP. INTPs are much nicer, less forceful, less arrogant, more open to discussion, usually have nicer attitudes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I actually wondered about that just now - you as an INTP. INTPs are much nicer, less forceful, less arrogant, more open to discussion, usually have nicer attitudes.
    Cant type yourself but think you can type me? Fail.
    Pretty sure this is your type:

Cant type yourself but think you can type me? Fail.
    Did I say that you're an ISFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, etc.? No. Therefore, I'm not typing you.

Even if I was, typing someone else is different from typing yourself. That's why people ask others to type them.