I made few weeks ago a thread and I heve been typed as an INFJ. But the doubt gos on. In the last thread I made a very superficial description of me, now I'll try to describe me better with more MBTI related features. My doubt is about if I'm really an INFJ or a Fi-fueled INTJ.
Here I go:
- I have always been described as unemotional. I don't really fit in the overall pattern of what's considered a "feeling" person. I'm hard to cry and to get really enthusiastic with things/ events. And I can be punitive toward others (and myself) a lot.
- I understand people easily. Hence my interest in psychology.
- I'm compassionate and charitable.
- I am physically affectionate with people I'm REALLY intimate and close to.
- I consider myself romantic and passionate. I have a knack for romanticism that I keep a lot inside, in my head. Maybe I am more than I express it. With my boyfriend I'm really loving, caring and I say sweet words to him privately, when we're alone and we have a great deal of romantic devotion to each other. He's an ENTJ, and our feeling connects in a really ideal way.
- I have difficulties listening to/ obeying people that I don't consider intelligent. It may cause some problems with (some) authorities.
- I've been told that I have difficulties dealing with other's weaknesses. But I try to help.
- I have deep feelings for people who are close to me, but I express it very differently than my ISFP brother do. I'm not the one who bothers about writing a beautiful letter on Mother's Day, birthdays, Valentine's Day etc. But I'm the one who is really there, supporting people firmly and strongly. I love helping people.
- I have always been very knowledgeable. Since I was a kid. I have a passion for learning, and because of it I have a broad range of artistic, scientifical, cultural and metaphysical knowledge.
- I tell the truth. Always. It will hurt occasionally others feelings (it deeply upsets me when it happens).
- I have always been the one winning in debates and arguments. I like using a great deal of logic in language in order to persuade people of my opinions.
- I'm highly self-confident. Some people, before getting to know me, may think I'm an arrogant "know-it-all", maybe because I'm quiet, but not afraid of expressing what I know. But, after people start to know me better, see that I'm not arrogant and that I'll help them and talk to them in an easy way.
- My mother once described me "intimidating". I have a strong personality.
- I have always been really independent.
- I dislike chit-chat.
- I'm polite. I really dislike rudeness, disrespect and misbehavior. I can't stand it. Though I can be really blunt, I aprimored my way respecting social protocol and being nice.
- I really dislike mellow things/ movies/ books/ people. "Dovey-lovey" things annoy me. Same to cliches. For me it's different being loving/ romantic from being "mellow dovey-lovey".
- I like romantic music, movies and books mostly. I like it for being appealing for my feelings, and touching me.
- I like creative writing.
- I'm really feminine. Not the stereotypical "girly preppy girl" (I hate it), but I'm really feminine in a mature way.
- I dream of marriage, having my family and I really have plans. But when I get married, I won't be the traditional housewife. My marriage and my kids won't stop me from being as I am.
- I'm highly principled, worried about doing the right thing and being fair, good, merciful and honest.
- I have a good sense of humour.
That's it. I'm here for questions too. I have never thought I'd be an INTJ, but sometimes it can make some sense. I don't know if I'm a high Ti INFJ or a high Fi INTJ... Any guesses (about enneagram thay are welcome too)? Thank you all!