User Tag List

First 12

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Maybe we should see what @greenfairy thinks of the OP since I know greenfairy has considered both INTJ and INFP in the past just like the OP!
    Everything points to INFJ, and the CF results are consistent. You seem to have developed Te and Fi; according to my theory you are close to the middle between F and T, and this develops your functions accordingly. INTJ would be Ni,Te,Fi,Se; so developing your thinking functions would produce a similar function order. I'm still working on INXJ, so if I were to try to explain it right now it might be confusing or incorrect. Basically, Ni (a perceiving function) balances opposing judging functions and facilitates switching modes.

Anyway, I saw a lot of Fe in your post. I agree with Raptorwizard that the bolded looks INTJ, but I know INFJ's who have those characteristics as well. Furthermore, the F characteristics do not appear to be very important to INTJ's in my experience.

Hey, @greenfairy very insightful!
    My Judging functions are quite balaced with Fe being the higher. And I can see how my Ni do this "switching modes".
    Thanks a lot for the help... (:

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Glad you found it helpful!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Rosabel View Post
    EDIT: I'm thinking I'm an INFJ with a strong Ti. Makes sense? I'm talking to a friend and she said she sees more Ti in me but no Te at all.
    I think it makes a lot of sense Your third function can show through pretty strongly at times.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

@Rosabel:

Welcome to the club. At first I tested more towards the INTJ zone. I thought "hey, I'm logical and analytical, like steps and strategies, so therefore I may be more T." Outwardly, I may not seem extremely emotional at first, but as time progresses and as people get to know me, I'm deep down sensitive. Not to say that INTJs aren't emotional, they can be the most emotional of NTs. But, the defining characteristic of INFJ is when it comes to problem solving, they ultimately focus on how a course of action influences other people. INTJs will be able to focus just on the problem at hand and can separate the human factors involved in it.

I am inclined to say INFJ for you. Dislike for lovey-dovey overly sentimental things is indicative of INFJ's desire for authenticity. We dislike mawkish displays of romance and the like. It seems unreal, and if it doesn't seem genuine enough, then we lose interest. Fe oriented people can be blunt. A desire for marriage and people operating based off of social protocol, doing what is right, merciful, and honesty is definitely Fe. A desire to help others, people driven, this is Fe.

Of your JCF results, focusing on your judging functions, you have higher levels of Fe, Fi, and Ti. Your Te is lower. So it indicates that you are more feeling oriented, given you have more Fe and Fi in comparison to the thinking ones.

We INFJs question ourselves frequently, and have a hard time understanding ourselves. It's like you're trying to understand the inner paradox that lies within you. The famous INFJ Ni-Ti loop.

Also, your current avatar of the cover of Kate Bush's album The Dreaming, with 4w5 as your enneatype, it leads me to conclude INFJ is more likely.

Hopefully this helps, even though it is last minute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    @Rosabel:

Welcome to the club. At first I tested more towards the INTJ zone. I thought "hey, I'm logical and analytical, like steps and strategies, so therefore I may be more T." Outwardly, I may not seem extremely emotional at first, but as time progresses and as people get to know me, I'm deep down sensitive. Not to say that INTJs aren't emotional, they can be the most emotional of NTs. But, the defining characteristic of INFJ is when it comes to problem solving, they ultimately focus on how a course of action influences other people. INTJs will be able to focus just on the problem at hand and can separate the human factors involved in it.

I am inclined to say INFJ for you. Dislike for lovey-dovey overly sentimental things is indicative of INFJ's desire for authenticity. We dislike mawkish displays of romance and the like. It seems unreal, and if it doesn't seem genuine enough, then we lose interest. Fe oriented people can be blunt. A desire for marriage and people operating based off of social protocol, doing what is right, merciful, and honesty is definitely Fe. A desire to help others, people driven, this is Fe.

Of your JCF results, focusing on your judging functions, you have higher levels of Fe, Fi, and Ti. Your Te is lower. So it indicates that you are more feeling oriented, given you have more Fe and Fi in comparison to the thinking ones.

We INFJs question ourselves frequently, and have a hard time understanding ourselves. It's like you're trying to understand the inner paradox that lies within you. The famous INFJ Ni-Ti loop.

Also, your current avatar of the cover of Kate Bush's album The Dreaming, with 4w5 as your enneatype, it leads me to conclude INFJ is more likely.

Hopefully this helps, even though it is last minute.
    For sure it helped! Thanks a lot!
    All you said makes a lot of sense to me. I just can't ignore the human factor in problem solving. And yes, this thing of frequently questioning ourselves and self understanding is really hard, it can be overbearing at times.

And loved the insight about my avatar! "The Dreaming" is one of my favourite Kate Bush's albums (I like all of them, though)... I took my username from the music "Houdini".

4w5 is a really common ennagram for INFJs, I think, isn't it?

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

For sure it helped! Thanks a lot!
    All you said makes a lot of sense to me. I just can't ignore the human factor in problem solving. And yes, this thing of frequently questioning ourselves and self understanding is really hard, it can be overbearing at times.

And loved the insight about my avatar! "The Dreaming" is one of my favourite Kate Bush's albums (I like all of them, though)... I took my username from the music "Houdini".

4w5 is a really common ennagram for INFJs, I think, isn't it?
    Yeah, I have a hard time removing people from the equation when I am solving a problem. I keep thinking about how everyone will be affected. Even when it's scientific problems, there's always a humanistic factor involved. "This is humanity's role in the cosmos and this is what we can do as a society to help make the world better." Emphasis on kindness and compassion towards others. Not to say that we don't look out for ourselves, we're wary of others and self-protective at first.

Have you ever had moments where you have a premonition about something, and it turns out to be true?

Not to say that other types don't enjoy Kate's music, but from my observations, most NFs I know of tend to be drawn to Kate Bush.

And yes, 4w5 is quite common for INFJs, as well as 6w5, 9w1, and 1w2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Yeah, I have a hard time removing people from the equation when I am solving a problem. I keep thinking about how everyone will be affected. Even when it's scientific problems, there's always a humanistic factor involved. "This is humanity's role in the cosmos and this is what we can do as a society to help make the world better." Emphasis on kindness and compassion towards others. Not to say that we don't look out for ourselves, we're wary of others and self-protective at first.

Have you ever had moments where you have a premonition about something, and it turns out to be true?

Not to say that other types don't enjoy Kate's music, but from my observations, most NFs I know of tend to be drawn to Kate Bush.

And yes, 4w5 is quite common for INFJs, as well as 6w5, 9w1, and 1w2.
    Exactly!

And yes, I've had this moments of premonition. In dreams, thoughts that pop-up out of nowhere and without any reason... that may seem strange at first but then happen, feelings about what people will choose to do in a certain time in the future, about relationships, describing accurately others feelings without them saying anything about and so on... it's funny that till today people call me "clairvoyant" or say that "all Rosabel says happens", or even "how do you know this??". I'm kind of sensitive...

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Exactly!

And yes, I've had this moments of premonition. In dreams, thoughts that pop-up out of nowhere and without any reason that may seem strange at first but then happen, feelings about what people will choose to do in a certain time in the future, about relationships, describing accurately others feelings without them saying anything about and so on... it's funny that till today people call me "clairvoyant" or say that "all Rosabel says happens", or even "how do you know this??". I'm kind of sensitive...
    Sign of Ni and Fe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

― Friedrich Nietzsche

I agree...
    Thanks again, @CuriousFeeling!