• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Poll Time

What's my JCF type?

• INFP

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ISTJ

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

• ENTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• Total voters

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, that title actually sounds rather misleading. Anyway, I'm bored; so let's what the general consensus is regarding my supposed JCF type. Also some people seem to be rather skeptical of the notion that I may be INTJ. Then again some people aren't good at typing. Whatever.

So what JCF type do you think I am?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2 votes for ENTJ? I'll admit, that's quite an unexpected result.

It would also be nice if people gave their reasons as to why they think I'm XXXX type within this thread, just saying.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Votes should be rolling in any minute now . . .

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
90+ views, and only 3 poll votes? Seriously?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bumb.

Com'n, somebody vote? Do I havta say please?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I'm sorry, SI... I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge of your personality to contribute... :(

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sorry, SI... I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge of your personality to contribute... :(

Don't worry, it's cool :hug:

Then again, apprently most of the forum doesn't seem to be very knowledgable concerning me or how to type. Currently it's 2 votes for ENTJ, 1 for ESFP, 1 for INFJ, and 1 for ISFJ. Either I'm one very complex individual, or those voting are electing false answers because they all beleive me to be xNFP.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Don't worry, it's cool :hug:

Then again, apprently most of the forum doesn't seem to be very knowledgable concerning me or how to type. Currently it's 2 votes for ENTJ, 1 for ESFP, 1 for INFJ, and 1 for ISFJ. Either I'm one very complex individual, or those voting are electing false answers because they all beleive me to be xNFP.

Or maybe there's quite a bit you don't disclose... You post more about your opinions than about your feelings and issues, I think.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or maybe there's quite a bit you don't disclose... You post more about your opinions than about your feelings and issues, I think.

That is true; there are in fact many personal things about myself that I do not share. Perhaps I should try to be more open, maybe.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too bad the votes aren't public. I vote INFP. Definitely not INTJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You could be an ISFP Enneagram 6 too

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why?

A possibility, given that there is a shared function set (Se, Te, Ni, Fi); in this case, with Ni and Fi as strongly used functions.

Well, if you were an INTJ, you would care a lot less about what other people would think. I really do think ISFP might be right. Not sure why.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, if you were an INTJ, you would care a lot less about what other people would think. I really do think ISFP might be right. Not sure why.

In a sense, I am conflicted between how other think of me, and wanting to ignore the opinions of others.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Another thought - your avatar and "The world a blank canvas". Those say something too. F'ish. Specifically I would say IXFPish.

A

Anew Leaf

If you are an INTJ then so is my hamster.

(Spoiler Alert: I don't have a hamster.)

You are clearly an FP of some kind. I don't know you well enough to accurately pinpoint which brand of FP you are.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another thought - your avatar and "The world a blank canvas". Those say something too. F'ish. Specifically I would say IXFPish.

Well don't forget that shortly before my current avatar (gender bender Link), I had the bad-ass vampire avatar. Although in a sense, all my avatars might be indicative of something.

If you are an INTJ then so is my hamster.

(Spoiler Alert: I don't have a hamster.)

The humor is appreciated. :D

You are clearly an FP of some kind. I don't know you well enough to accurately pinpoint which brand of FP you are.

Well, at least that would narrow it down to INFP, ISFP, ENFP, and ESFP.