Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    Why do they scare you?
    I have a history with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Eh, it's not something that I'm capable of explaining as in-depth as I would like to, more like a vibe at this point. There are stuff in your posts that point to looking outward for what is acceptable and not acceptable, and you seem to have shifted your self-image accordingly, which points to either a 3-wing or a one of the relating types like e6/e9 (they may look towards approval as well). You've also indicated that you were taught that attention whoring was bad and seemed to have attributed it to the 3-wing, which puts some negative bias when it comes to self-typing. I would imagine a 4w5 to be crustier and drier. The combination of double withdrawn and having a head type for a dominant wing.

Though if you say that you relate more to 5-wing, then you're a 4w5. I was just throwing around my 2 cents. I have one question though, you are still not certain of a dominant wing right? I see you listed as 4dw under your avatar.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, if you are a 4w3, which is double image type, then it would be more obvious and it would come across as more "conscious" in your writing, avatar, and overall online persona.

...so whats the verdict here, yay or nay?

Until recently, I had 4w5 as my type. I realize though that I relate to both, whether I like it or not.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Your Fi morals and broken record talks about past hurts that you haven't let go of, concerning ENTPs.........ENFP
    I N V I C T U S

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I have a history with them.

...so whats the verdict here, yay or nay?

Until recently, I had 4w5 as my type. I realize though that I relate to both, whether I like it or not.
    If it's between 3w vs. 5w, I would've guessed 3w. Of course this is the internet, and I'm aware that some people are different offline.

Ultimately, you know yourself better than I do. I just wanted to chime in.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Your Fi morals and broken record talks about past hurts that you haven't let go of, concerning ENTPs.........ENFP
    I try my best to change my tune, unfortunately that tune is often requested around here.

And I am actively working on that, while also laughing at myself for that problem.

I appreciate the input though.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If it's between 3w vs. 5w, I would've guessed 3w. Of course this is the internet, and I'm aware that some people are different offline.

Ultimately, you know yourself better than I do. I just wanted to chime in.
    I appreciate the input and exchange we had. Ill keep it in mind
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I try my best to change my tune, unfortunately that tune is often requested around here.

And I am actively working on that, while also laughing at myself for that problem.

I appreciate the input though.
    Keep in mind that just because you are changing yourself, your type will not change. I for one am a prime example. Also, my ex is an ENFP and let me tell you that she is the only person I know who could keep me honest and make me feel safe and vulnerable communicating my most intimate parts of myself by doing so openly and earnestly.

There is no shame in this, but a simple and profound glory in being so bravely human.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Keep in mind that just because you are changing yourself, your type will not change. I for one am a prime example. Also, my ex is an ENFP and let me tell you that she is the only person I know who could keep me honest and make me feel safe and vulnerable communicating my most intimate parts of myself by doing so openly and earnestly.

There is no shame in this, but a simple and profound glory in being so bravely human.
    I appreciate the wise words. I assure you that Im not looking to change..only to better understand, and transform those parts that are..lets say, not optimally put to use

There is nothing quite like the touch of a fellow NF to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside..thank you
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

*Digital Hug*
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well..I guess the results are in. My ranting about the ENFP-INTJ dance of doom probably didn't help

For those who voted ISFP (if you are wandering this way back again), I'd love to hear if it was a prank or if you had an actual reasoning behind it *is curious*

Either way, you got it bitches...I'll stick with ENFP and consider this my permission slip to go full throttle on the pixie prankster mode

As for those who took part in the enneagram discussion (an unexpected bonus, I might add), I'm sticking with double wing for now. That doesnt mean though I aint mulling over the things you said in my head
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Curse you with a type?

Short, pale, bad skin, smells like onions, likes to spend time arranging his collection of different lengths of dental floss.

You're welcome.