• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is my friend?

Katriona1992

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys,
I am not going to fill in a standard questionnaire for this one since I don't feel like I know her well enough to answer so many questions on behalf. However, I will try to list all the traits I noticed she has:

Pros:
- Open minded. Does not mind randomness (her best friends are me and two ENFPs) and is generally open to all ideas and thoughts even if they don't make sense in the end.

- Not affected by what others think of you. Will stand up for you, and quite publicly so, if she feels like you have been wronged deliberately and you do not have the ability to represent yourself.

- Animal lover.

- Tries to maintain a healthy lifestyle (going to the gym often, having a controlled diet etc). However, she does drink and is very conscious of her self-image.

- Very good at debating/speech/performance. Also, semi-artistic and a very solid writer (both in terms of actual skill as well as creativity). Loves to read and blog in her spare time.

- Quite friendly and easy to know. Responds quickly if you text/write on her wall (she is quite socially active).

Cons:
- Loves ranting. Complains to everyone, including their superiors, if they find themselves being treated unfairly even if its a very small disadvantage they are being exposed to.

- Very emotional. Cannot function properly under stress and will often "give up" if they find themselves in a situation they deem too difficult.

- Procrastinates until the very last minute.

- Has absolutely no interest in philosophy or politics.

I am confused about her since she seems to be either very "into" something or completely distant. She seems to be unable to sit still and will often look around halfway during the class. She is mostly quiet during lessons until she realizes she doesn't know something (where, there upon, she will bug the teacher for the next blue moon until she understands). An above average student in terms of grades and an atheist. Tall, slender, rectangle shaped body with big eyes and full lips (if you're into Socionics).

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds pretty ESFP to me. This seemed pretty Fi (xxFP):
Not affected by what others think of you. Will stand up for you, and quite publicly so, if she feels like you have been wronged deliberately and you do not have the ability to represent yourself.

And this seemed REALLY Se-dom (ESxP):
I am confused about her since she seems to be either very "into" something or completely distant. She seems to be unable to sit still and will often look around halfway during the class. She is mostly quiet during lessons until she realizes she doesn't know something (where, there upon, she will bug the teacher for the next blue moon until she understands).

Granted, that could be pretty A.D.D. too :D However, there were a lot of other things you mentioned that sounded more Se than Ne.