• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay so it's me again...

Nicki

Retired
I see you listed as 3w4, so it's safe to assume you know enneagram. :)

Norse mythology Loki may have been a 7. The whole trickster/mischief thing seems 7-ish, though that's a cliche.

As for The Avenger Loki, I've only seen the movies. He seems like a definite 4 there. Probably 4w3 - passion of envy + image frustrations.

edit: Just realized that I'm sooo derailing your thread. Srry. Have you figured out your type yet? Leaning towards ENTJ or ENFP?

Yup, I do. What's your type? Ah I see. I agree with you on that. Nah, it's okay, I like a good conversation. I really don't have a clue.

Nicki

Retired
Oh that's great. I have an INFP friend and she's really nice. Definitely, I knew my enneagram type as soon as I discovered enneagram which has been for around 2 years.

Burger King

Hehe, I know a few e3 in my life. I always end up befriending them for some reason.

Gotta go though. I'll read the whole thread eventually and maybe throw my 2 cents in if I feel I got something to add, though everyone else seems to have thrown really in-depth analysis already.

Nicki

Retired
Hehe, I know a few e3 in my life. I always end up befriending them for some reason.

Gotta go though. I'll read the whole thread eventually and maybe throw my 2 cents in if I feel I got something to add, though everyone else seems to have thrown really in-depth analysis already.

oh cool. Thanks. I'm still not sure about whether I'm an ENFP with well developed Te or an ENTJ with well developed Fi.

Burger King

How so for ENFJ? I'm really curious, as I could maybe be an ENTJ with well developed Fi since I think as I was living in my shadow for quite a while, I might have developed Fi more. Though I'm not discounting ENFJ. I think she beat me like every time I got angry at her or refused to eat the food she made. I seriously consider school lunch gourmet food compared to the food she cooks. She used to blend chicken, spinach, and water together and it was disgusting. I was a pretty violent child and only recently, did I learn that violence is never the answer unless in dire circumstances. I thought so too. Thanks for replying by the way!

Your background is eerily similar to mines. Though I won't get into that. Here are a few links.

Just in case you didn't see this yet: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...27-quick-guide-double-checking-your-type.html
ENFJ: http://www.personalitynation.com/enfj/3860-enfj-jungian-cognitive-function-analysis.html
ENTJ: http://www.personalitynation.com/entj/3721-entj-jungian-cognitive-function-analysis.html
ENFP: http://www.personalitynation.com/enfp/3791-enfp-jungian-cognitive-function-analysis.html

Personalitynation has a bunch of good info. It's a lot of information, but overall I think it is easy to understand, and it walks you through all of the functions, manifestations and all. You should also look at function loops too. Most people go through these during unhealthy phases in life. Good luck.

Nicki

Retired
Your background is eerily similar to mines. Though I won't get into that. Here are a few links.

Just in case you didn't see this yet: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...27-quick-guide-double-checking-your-type.html
ENFJ: http://www.personalitynation.com/enfj/3860-enfj-jungian-cognitive-function-analysis.html
ENTJ: http://www.personalitynation.com/entj/3721-entj-jungian-cognitive-function-analysis.html
ENFP: http://www.personalitynation.com/enfp/3791-enfp-jungian-cognitive-function-analysis.html

Personalitynation has a bunch of good info. It's a lot of information, but overall I think it is easy to understand, and it walks you through all of the functions, manifestations and all. You should also look at function loops too. Most people go through these during unhealthy phases in life. Good luck.

Really? Feel free to PM me if you would like. I know sometimes you just gotta talk about things to people who've been through something similar. Thanks a lot! What type do I think I am?

Nicki

Retired
Lol I see. Hmm do you think it'd be possible for me to be an ENFP who's lived in an Ne-Te loop for most of my life? I searched up Dom-Tert loops and corresponding disorders. I really identified with having BPD for a small period of my life and I saw ENFP and ESTJ were listed there. I seriously doubt I'm an ESTJ.

Burger King

Lol I see. Hmm do you think it'd be possible for me to be an ENFP who's lived in an Ne-Te loop for most of my life?

Yep, definitely possible. It could come more frequently I suppose, depending on the circumstances.

Nicki

Retired
Sorry, I've been busy lately. Hmm whenever I take cognitive functions tests, Te is always my primary function while Ni is my secondary. Maybe I'm different because of my abusive childhood? The NF-ness of my personality could come through because of my desire for the childhood innocence I never really had.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sorry, I've been busy lately. Hmm whenever I take cognitive functions tests, Te is always my primary function while Ni is my secondary. Maybe I'm different because of my abusive childhood? The NF-ness of my personality could come through because of my desire for the childhood innocence I never really had.

It's really hard to tell your type from text, without really meeting you. I had the feeling you were ENFJ, just from how you wrote itself, there's this peculiar sense of writing that seems INFP but with much clearer intentions, suggesting you're probably not Fi-lead.

But I guess ENFP could work too :D I'm not sure and I could be going off on a tangent with all that information. Though, one thing is that saying you have to do lists and goals set for the future doesn't tell me much about your personality or anyone's personality at all. I had a pretty troubling time growing up because I had an unwanted fear of future possibilities and the unknown, a sort of anxiety that always forces me into an ESTJ stress mode and it still does sometimes. And considering ESTJs are super responsible and organized, I would also start to think that my own stress character, was part of my character. I think this is due to me having somewhat of a neglected upbringing.

When life became really tough and traumatizing in the present, I couldn't possibly imagine/predict a future that would be any better. I still keep to do lists all the time, and they're everywhere, I used to be super-organized, but I soon found out as I got older that it was all organization due to stress. I was practically just using a vehicle of organization to fill in a sense of 'order' that I didn't see in my own life. And it's getting increasingly hard to stop these little 'ticks' that I've gotten, and let loose, to be who I am, because whenever I get a bit stressed, my Si reminds me of what personal history this 'bit' of stress connects to, and it starts a chain reaction of emotions, and I overcompensate in fear of the future like I did in the past. Then, I keep making mistakes because I think life is going to be a direct result of all the negative emotions I've felt in the past.

I had goals for the future as a 14 year old as well, I planned on going into law and becoming a lawyer so I could later do politics. But I failed to realize I'm the quietest person the planet, and I can't make a speech nor a rational and coherent statement alone, in public.... for the life of me. So therefore, it was never really actually a plan, ever :dry: I thought I was all that, but now I can see it's just how I felt about it, and not me weighing out 'pros' and 'cons' to just get somewhere. I can't say you're ENFP or ENFJ, more than I can say you're INFP or INFJ, because seeing understanding in your writing doesn't mean your ENFP, I've noticed ENFPs and INFJs are lead by their understanding so they are much more likely to play the role of the voice of reason rather than an INFP, but when it comes to text, it's the INFP's lair.

All I have to say is I understand, and it's hard to believe that someone gets you. Even though I'm saying this it's also healthy to know, that no one really gets what 'you're going through' exactly, but even the people you think are the most unrelatable you encounter, might just have the most troubling issue you have lingering around in his/her mind as well. This means that they understand and they 'get you' just like you would 'get' someone else that you've noticed had the same issue, like a friend who had suffered at the hands of abuse. It's just that, like everyone, we usually don't know how to 'show it' exactly like it is, either, so we never really know how deeply we can connect, and in what ways we can't connect, emotionally speaking.

This might be a helpful link to discern unhealthy habits and your true personality. Considering this guy can also 'get you'.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-stupid-habits-you-develop-growing-up-in-broken-home/

Oh, and I'm turning 17 by october btw. :D And i can't pay attention to paragraphs that other people write at all.

Nicki

Retired
It's really hard to tell your type from text, without really meeting you. I had the feeling you were ENFJ, just from how you wrote itself, there's this peculiar sense of writing that seems INFP but with much clearer intentions, suggesting you're probably not Fi-lead.

But I guess ENFP could work too :D I'm not sure and I could be going off on a tangent with all that information. Though, one thing is that saying you have to do lists and goals set for the future doesn't tell me much about your personality or anyone's personality at all. I had a pretty troubling time growing up because I had an unwanted fear of future possibilities and the unknown, a sort of anxiety that always forces me into an ESTJ stress mode and it still does sometimes. And considering ESTJs are super responsible and organized, I would also start to think that my own stress character, was part of my character. I think this is due to me having somewhat of a neglected upbringing.

When life became really tough and traumatizing in the present, I couldn't possibly imagine/predict a future that would be any better. I still keep to do lists all the time, and they're everywhere, I used to be super-organized, but I soon found out as I got older that it was all organization due to stress. I was practically just using a vehicle of organization to fill in a sense of 'order' that I didn't see in my own life. And it's getting increasingly hard to stop these little 'ticks' that I've gotten, and let loose, to be who I am, because whenever I get a bit stressed, my Si reminds me of what personal history this 'bit' of stress connects to, and it starts a chain reaction of emotions, and I overcompensate in fear of the future like I did in the past. Then, I keep making mistakes because I think life is going to be a direct result of all the negative emotions I've felt in the past.

I had goals for the future as a 14 year old as well, I planned on going into law and becoming a lawyer so I could later do politics. But I failed to realize I'm the quietest person the planet, and I can't make a speech nor a rational and coherent statement alone, in public.... for the life of me. So therefore, it was never really actually a plan, ever :dry: I thought I was all that, but now I can see it's just how I felt about it, and not me weighing out 'pros' and 'cons' to just get somewhere. I can't say you're ENFP or ENFJ, more than I can say you're INFP or INFJ, because seeing understanding in your writing doesn't mean your ENFP, I've noticed ENFPs and INFJs are lead by their understanding so they are much more likely to play the role of the voice of reason rather than an INFP, but when it comes to text, it's the INFP's lair.

All I have to say is I understand, and it's hard to believe that someone gets you. Even though I'm saying this it's also healthy to know, that no one really gets what 'you're going through' exactly, but even the people you think are the most unrelatable you encounter, might just have the most troubling issue you have lingering around in his/her mind as well. This means that they understand and they 'get you' just like you would 'get' someone else that you've noticed had the same issue, like a friend who had suffered at the hands of abuse. It's just that, like everyone, we usually don't know how to 'show it' exactly like it is, either, so we never really know how deeply we can connect, and in what ways we can't connect, emotionally speaking.

This might be a helpful link to discern unhealthy habits and your true personality. Considering this guy can also 'get you'.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-stupid-habits-you-develop-growing-up-in-broken-home/

Oh, and I'm turning 17 by october btw. :D And i can't pay attention to paragraphs that other people write at all.

I think that might be inferior Fi coming through. Oh okay. So what career are you interested in now? I feel like I'm healthy now besides the bouts of insecurity. Ah I see, how'd you figure out your MBTI type? Thanks a lot. I'll check out the article. Haha cool, happy early birthday! Same here, haha, I always end up skimming.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think that might be inferior Fi coming through. Oh okay. So what career are you interested in now? I feel like I'm healthy now besides the bouts of insecurity. Ah I see, how'd you figure out your MBTI type? Thanks a lot. I'll check out the article. Haha cool, happy early birthday! Same here, haha, I always end up skimming.

It could as well be actually. I'm not too sure about careers in general, the thing with a choosing a career is that you will have a routine of some sort that you'll have to be doing for the next 30 years after studying, so maybe becoming a surgeon and cutting up people everyday for 30 years, isn't the most healthy option for an emotion-based individual like myself. I could try my hand at something like law, but that would only be so I can get into politics, and the law routine would oppose my Fi-based mentality as well. Becoming a neurologist intrigues me because they work in a more isolated part of a hospital for research but the career also has social and a more active role in helping because they can directly consult doctors, patients, etc., which really suits my personal criteria, but that options requires high academic performance.

That's good that you could actually revert back to a healthy lifestyle/mentality, but don't get too bummed if something comes up that you didn't expect would, and puts you in a bad position in your life. I guess that's part of growing up, it's kinda how you react to it that matters, the rest will fall in place. I'm not really in a position to teach, but since you're 14, you have more chances than I do right now in senior year to think more personal things out, rationally.

I got INFJ and ISTJ in online tests. I had myself think I was INFJ for a good amount of time. Though, once I actually looked up celebrities and people who were INFJs, I could relate to who they were. Though actually "being" like them, or relating the way I act to how most INFJs I've seen act, didn't really match up. Something I've noticed is that I keep second-guessing my type, even if there are constant irrefutable reminders of how I am definitely this type, I will go "what if...?", just cause it doesn't "feel" right.

Finally, I figured out my MBTI type by actually, generalizing myself from what I had done in the past, I just went okay I don't talk that much (I), have my head in the clouds (N), come late often (P), etc. Then I actually got a result that I could stick to which was INFP. After that I did the Jungian typology test more honestly, (without considering the fact that I got INFP), and then checked out the functions and their descriptions, and wrote down the ones I used most (Si and Fi were two I could relate to a lot; Fi took me a while to understand, but then when I did, I noticed that it was literally how I perceived the world, that's why it was so hard to identify at first because I didn't know that set me apart in any way) and those were INFP functions. I remember doing the test again, totally forgetting everything I knew about MBTI, and I got INFP. :) So there's that.

And thanks for the birthday wish, and you're welcome . :D

Nicki

Retired
It could as well be actually. I'm not too sure about careers in general, the thing with a choosing a career is that you will have a routine of some sort that you'll have to be doing for the next 30 years after studying, so maybe becoming a surgeon and cutting up people everyday for 30 years, isn't the most healthy option for an emotion-based individual like myself. I could try my hand at something like law, but that would only be so I can get into politics, and the law routine would oppose my Fi-based mentality as well. Becoming a neurologist intrigues me because they work in a more isolated part of a hospital for research but the career also has social and a more active role in helping because they can directly consult doctors, patients, etc., which really suits my personal criteria, but that options requires high academic performance.

That's good that you could actually revert back to a healthy lifestyle/mentality, but don't get too bummed if something comes up that you didn't expect would, and puts you in a bad position in your life. I guess that's part of growing up, it's kinda how you react to it that matters, the rest will fall in place. I'm not really in a position to teach, but since you're 14, you have more chances than I do right now in senior year to think more personal things out, rationally.

I got INFJ and ISTJ in online tests. I had myself think I was INFJ for a good amount of time. Though, once I actually looked up celebrities and people who were INFJs, I could relate to who they were. Though actually "being" like them, or relating the way I act to how most INFJs I've seen act, didn't really match up. Something I've noticed is that I keep second-guessing my type, even if there are constant irrefutable reminders of how I am definitely this type, I will go "what if...?", just cause it doesn't "feel" right.

Finally, I figured out my MBTI type by actually, generalizing myself from what I had done in the past, I just went okay I don't talk that much (I), have my head in the clouds (N), come late often (P), etc. Then I actually got a result that I could stick to which was INFP. After that I did the Jungian typology test more honestly, (without considering the fact that I got INFP), and then checked out the functions and their descriptions, and wrote down the ones I used most (Si and Fi were two I could relate to a lot; Fi took me a while to understand, but then when I did, I noticed that it was literally how I perceived the world, that's why it was so hard to identify at first because I didn't know that set me apart in any way) and those were INFP functions. I remember doing the test again, totally forgetting everything I knew about MBTI, and I got INFP. :) So there's that.

Yup. What are you interested? Hmm I've heard Fi dominants make good therapists so maybe that's something to think about? Thanks, that's really nice of you. Oh okay, I see. How's it like being an INFP? I had an INFP friend once and she was absolutely horrible and very passive aggressive but you seem like a nice one.

Nicki

Retired

Oh and you're welcome.

Last edited:

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yup. What are you interested? Hmm I've heard Fi dominants make good therapists so maybe that's something to think about? Thanks, that's really nice of you. Oh okay, I see. How's it like being an INFP? I had an INFP friend once and she was absolutely horrible and very passive aggressive but you seem like a nice one.

I'm still kinda interested in the political game, not for the sake of power, but for the social aspect of it. One driving force is that INFPs shy away from it, so just "being there", is special/fulfilling in itself, in my own way.

Well, I guess since we adhere to our own value system, even in the face of disagreement, (like your INFP friend probably has her characteristic...), INFPs could do well in any career, because in the end, careers are a matter of how well you can get your stuff together and apply yourself.

It can be understandable if I appear like a narc too... on the inside I really do care. It's just that I don't like to show it, because either I care too much about what other people think of me or overthink things in general. Basically I think that I'm thinking about my thinking, but I'm actually just thinking about how I feel, and that doesn't really yield any tangible results (the key is that I should be understanding/connecting (Ne) as well as accepting certain truths (Te) to break an unhealthy Fi-Si (the digging up of old feelings & situations)).

With this, I usually realize what another person's feeling/thinking about in a situation, but my own Fi values can override my own understandings (That's why I have Fi before Ne), therefore, in the end, I just look like a narc. But again, the degree to which this happens is purely based on how well you can apply yourself, and that's a subjective thing just like intelligence, or resilience.

Haha I know this is all probably so confusing, but that's practically what being an INFP is like :D . At times, especially in big groups, I can just feel the pressure of it all holding me down from the inside, and everything just gets dark and gloomy at times. I guess my life is full of contradictory convictions waiting to happen...
  • when I surround myself with irresponsible people I start to be overly responsible,
  • when I start to surround myself with responsible people I start to become aloof,
  • when I start to concentrate on myself, I become totally aloof to the social lives of others,
  • when I try to give into the 'social lives' of others i feel fake/two-faced.

But to be frank, I'm not always the nicest person, I have been 'the meanest person in the room' at times, and it's always due to me having to 'stick with myself' (whoever 'I' am) rather than understanding and letting life happen. When I act on Fi, I can just feel hate grow stronger and stronger until I reach a peaking point where I don't even know who I am anymore, and I act in a way that I totally disregard the situation and everything I say is limited to the pain/hate I feel. It's the "if they don't care of what they show of who they are, then why should I?" mentality, and we totally forget that no one really cares much about what they show of who they are, as much as we apparently show/don't show. So convincing maybe another INFP friend with that problem, about how not much people think the same way she does, and that she should put more effort into expressing herself as a person, would help her a substantial bit (but be nice in the way you express it). I think not being able to express ourselves constructively can lead to INFP meanness, on the inside, we're always pretty aware of what 'good' intentions are.

Nicki

Retired
I'm still kinda interested in the political game, not for the sake of power, but for the social aspect of it. One driving force is that INFPs shy away from it, so just "being there", is special/fulfilling in itself, in my own way.

Well, I guess since we adhere to our own value system, even in the face of disagreement, (like your INFP friend probably has her characteristic...), INFPs could do well in any career, because in the end, careers are a matter of how well you can get your stuff together and apply yourself.

It can be understandable if I appear like a narc too... on the inside I really do care. It's just that I don't like to show it, because either I care too much about what other people think of me or overthink things in general. Basically I think that I'm thinking about my thinking, but I'm actually just thinking about how I feel, and that doesn't really yield any tangible results (the key is that I should be understanding/connecting (Ne) as well as accepting certain truths (Te) to break an unhealthy Fi-Si (the digging up of old feelings & situations)).

With this, I usually realize what another person's feeling/thinking about in a situation, but my own Fi values can override my own understandings (That's why I have Fi before Ne), therefore, in the end, I just look like a narc. But again, the degree to which this happens is purely based on how well you can apply yourself, and that's a subjective thing just like intelligence, or resilience.

Haha I know this is all probably so confusing, but that's practically what being an INFP is like :D . At times, especially in big groups, I can just feel the pressure of it all holding me down from the inside, and everything just gets dark and gloomy at times. I guess my life is full of contradictory convictions waiting to happen...
  • when I surround myself with irresponsible people I start to be overly responsible,
  • when I start to surround myself with responsible people I start to become aloof,
  • when I start to concentrate on myself, I become totally aloof to the social lives of others,
  • when I try to give into the 'social lives' of others i feel fake/two-faced.

But to be frank, I'm not always the nicest person, I have been 'the meanest person in the room' at times, and it's always due to me having to 'stick with myself' (whoever 'I' am) rather than understanding and letting life happen. When I act on Fi, I can just feel hate grow stronger and stronger until I reach a peaking point where I don't even know who I am anymore, and I act in a way that I totally disregard the situation and everything I say is limited to the pain/hate I feel. It's the "if they don't care of what they show of who they are, then why should I?" mentality, and we totally forget that no one really cares much about what they show of who they are, as much as we apparently show/don't show. So convincing maybe another INFP friend with that problem, about how not much people think the same way she does, and that she should put more effort into expressing herself as a person, would help her a substantial bit (but be nice in the way you express it). I think not being able to express ourselves constructively can lead to INFP meanness, on the inside, we're always pretty aware of what 'good' intentions are.

Hmm I see. What do you want to do with the government exactly? Oh okay and don't worry haha, I get it. Mhm, I think you got that done pat. I mean it's very admirable when a healthy INFP sticks to their morals come hell or high water, it really is, but then when that INFP's unhealthy...things get complicated.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm I see. What do you want to do with the government exactly? Oh okay and don't worry haha, I get it. Mhm, I think you got that done pat. I mean it's very admirable when a healthy INFP sticks to their morals come hell or high water, it really is, but then when that INFP's unhealthy...things get complicated.

Yeah, you seem to be doing well too... :) Something that can be taken out of being 15 is that you would feel like that you have absolutely no time to do anything, well at least that's what I would remember from that age. Later, like, it took me until now to find out that most of the time I worried about, not doing anything, but I didn't notice, in the meantime I was overlooking everything that I actually had around me. I mean 18 is not so far away, and when I get there it's going to be just me, by myself, applying myself like a worker bee to the rest of the world. The thing is, it's not just an idea anymore, - that's the thing I'm actually going to have to deal with now, like the one problem that surrounds me right now, this instant while I type this. A lot of other things come to mind to, like now I understand why seniors always complained about their workload, I can't find the motivation alone to do anything for myself anymore.

At this point we kinda get to realize, that if had spent more time actually building* who we are, and fixing* our mistakes, like being a more positive person, and having more chill moments, is better than getting in that band*, or getting in the debating team, or whatever you have in mind. Because if we did do that, and we did fixate on our mistakes, and became positive people, the rest of the things we would have wanted, would have followed accordingly. Not saying you wouldn't have to apply for the debating club, it's just that opportunities open up for the people who are nicer and are 'better' or more understanding. People who seize the moment. I also remember coming onto TypeC and acting much wiser than I actually was :D not to say you're like that but I'm just saying... don't be like that if you are. It will come back to haunt you, because when something comes to remind you that you're not all that cut out to be that thing, it will burn you down. :/ I feel so bad because I think some other people tried to teach me the same stuff when I was 15 and obviously I wasn't really applying any of it to my own life. Because I was too trivial, easy-going, laugable or whatever the word. I mean there are times when you just have to sit down, and make sure you're not treating your life as a game, and actually making rational decisions, and pondering whether you're truly doing the 'right' thing.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

Yeah, you seem to be doing well too... :) Something that can be taken out of being 15 is that you would feel like that you have absolutely no time to do anything, well at least that's what I would remember from that age. Later, like, it took me until now to find out that most of the time I worried about, not doing anything, but I didn't notice, in the meantime I was overlooking everything that I actually had around me. I mean 18 is not so far away, and when I get there it's going to be just me, by myself, applying myself like a worker bee to the rest of the world. The thing is, it's not just an idea anymore, - that's the thing I'm actually going to have to deal with now, like the one problem that surrounds me right now, this instant while I type this. A lot of other things come to mind to, like now I understand why seniors always complained about their workload, I can't find the motivation alone to do anything for myself anymore.

At this point we kinda get to realize, that if had spent more time actually building* who we are, and fixing* our mistakes, like being a more positive person, and having more chill moments, is better than getting in that band*, or getting in the debating team, or whatever you have in mind. Because if we did do that, and we did fixate on our mistakes, and became positive people, the rest of the things we would have wanted, would have followed accordingly. Not saying you wouldn't have to apply for the debating club, it's just that opportunities open up for the people who are nicer and are 'better' or more understanding. People who seize the moment. I also remember coming onto TypeC and acting much wiser than I actually was :D not to say you're like that but I'm just saying... don't be like that if you are. It will come back to haunt you, because when something comes to remind you that you're not all that cut out to be that thing, it will burn you down. :/ I feel so bad because I think some other people tried to teach me the same stuff when I was 15 and obviously I wasn't really applying any of it to my own life. Because I was too trivial, easy-going, laugable or whatever the word. I mean there are times when you just have to sit down, and make sure you're not treating your life as a game, and actually making rational decisions, and pondering whether you're truly doing the 'right' thing.