User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 133

  1. #81
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    Oh... haha, sorry. but that's cool. you would probably eat me alive in real life though :P
    It's alright haha. Nah, I believe in being a polite person and I have quite a lot of Feeler friends

  2. #82
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ah I see. I was the same way actually. That's why I thought I was an ENFJ for a while, turns out it was well developed Fi. Hmm what do you think about the descriptions of INFJs and INFPs?
    Descriptions as in profiles i think you mean.
    Well...if we are gonna go by profiles im more similar to INFJ then INFP.
    If we are gonna go through some random facts about INFPs, like dreamy, fantasy driven, fairy tale type...yeah then im definitely an INFP.
    I tend not to look into profiles as method of typing - i would rather base my type on functions. But profile has to agree as at least a bit with you.
    There are some essential things you can't miss.

    In case that i am Ti user...im probably less developed in that Fe and i use it in general forum which means it goes in my tert. or inferior function.
    Or i can be in dominant tert loop which would make finding of my type rather difficult.
    In case i am Fi user...i am most probably INFP.
    And even if i do correlate with Ni a lot...the way i work...it's probably that i am Ne user more likely.

    Are you sure you can have well developed inferior function in you age? You are ENTJ now, aren't you?
    With ages we develop functions in order...you should now develop your aux. Ni. But...you do seem like Fi inferior i will tell you that.

  3. #83
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Descriptions as in profiles i think you mean.
    Well...if we are gonna go by profiles im more similar to INFJ then INFP.
    If we are gonna go through some random facts about INFPs, like dreamy, fantasy driven, fairy tale type...yeah then im definitely an INFP.
    I tend not to look into profiles as method of typing - i would rather base my type on functions. But profile has to agree as at least a bit with you.
    There are some essential things you can't miss.

    In case that i am Ti user...im probably less developed in that Fe and i use it in general forum which means it goes in my tert. or inferior function.
    Or i can be in dominant tert loop which would make finding of my type rather difficult.
    In case i am Fi user...i am most probably INFP.
    And even if i do correlate with Ni a lot...the way i work...it's probably that i am Ne user more likely.

    Are you sure you can have well developed inferior function in you age? You are ENTJ now, aren't you?
    With ages we develop functions in order...you should now develop your aux. Ni. But...you do seem like Fi inferior i will tell you that.
    Ah I see. Hmm have you posted in a forum about this? Yup, I've been unhealthy for half of my life so over the course of that, I learned to develop Fi positively. I really resonate with that cognitive function. But Te's still my dominant function. My functions are a bit odd since along with depression, I came from an abusive home. I was stuck in an Ni-Fi loop for that unhealthy part of my life. Te was still there but it really blossomed when I become healthier. I'm working on Ni, healthy Ni, now actually. Really? How so?

  4. #84
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ah I see. Hmm have you posted in a forum about this? Yup, I've been unhealthy for half of my life so over the course of that, I learned to develop Fi positively. I really resonate with that cognitive function. But Te's still my dominant function. My functions are a bit odd since along with depression, I came from an abusive home. I was stuck in an Ni-Fi loop for that unhealthy part of my life. Te was still there but it really blossomed when I become healthier. I'm working on Ni, healthy Ni, now actually. Really? How so?
    It's you comment "you don't have to be sry...it's not your fault"...it's a way of rejecting feeling function and putting external logic in front of it. You see Fi dom types ask for understanding and they would say "thank you so much...i like your compassion" - smth in that style. Someone who puts logic in front says an obvious fact...not your fault. I know it's a maybe lame arguments but it's an argument in my head lol

    Yes i have posted on this forum about it. My thread is the one on this part of the forum "Advice on my type". It's right under this one.

  5. #85
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    It's you comment "you don't have to be sry...it's not your fault"...it's a way of rejecting feeling function and putting external logic in front of it. You see Fi dom types ask for understanding and they would say "thank you so much...i like your compassion" - smth in that style. Someone who puts logic in front says an obvious fact...not your fault. I know it's a maybe lame arguments but it's an argument in my head lol

    Yes i have posted on this forum about it. My thread is the one on this part of the forum "Advice on my type". It's right under this one.
    I think that's over reading general statements, no offense. Not all Fi types, that's generalizing. Haha, I see. You really seem like an ISTP, you're uncannily similar to an ISTP I knew.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I think that's over reading general statements, no offense. Not all Fi types, that's generalizing. Haha, I see. You really seem like an ISTP, you're uncannily similar to an ISTP I knew.
    Even if this is generalizing...what it's not about putting people in 16 boxes?
    Even if they all say look at the functions and not descriptions, functions are nothing more then descriptions as well.
    i look like an ISTP? i do?

  7. #87
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Even if this is generalizing...what it's not about putting people in 16 boxes?
    Even if they all say look at the functions and not descriptions, functions are nothing more then descriptions as well.
    i look like an ISTP? i do?
    Ehh two people of the same type can still be completely different people. They just share the same dominant function and the same inferior function. The cognitive functions tend to be less biased though. A lot of descriptions are either biased against Sensors. Yup, you do.

  8. #88
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Ehh two people of the same type can still be completely different people. They just share the same dominant function and the same inferior function. The cognitive functions tend to be less biased though. A lot of descriptions are either biased against Sensors. Yup, you do.
    Yes i know once there was a thread where one ISFP claimed they always look like dumb dumbs in front of INFP description.
    There is a possibility that Ns tend to get a better slice of cake always.
    Why do i look like ISTP?

  9. #89
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Yes i know once there was a thread where one ISFP claimed they always look like dumb dumbs in front of INFP description.
    There is a possibility that Ns tend to get a better slice of cake always.
    Why do i look like ISTP?
    Oh haha "dumb dumbs." Hmm, definitely on the Internet, not so much in real life. The way you describe things looks like Se and you really seem like a T so either ISTP or ESTP. Se doesn't seem to be your dominant function as you yourself described it as not being too strong for you so ISTP.

  10. #90
    Senior Member Lumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Oh haha "dumb dumbs." Hmm, definitely on the Internet, not so much in real life. The way you describe things looks like Se and you really seem like a T so either ISTP or ESTP. Se doesn't seem to be your dominant function as you yourself described it as not being too strong for you so ISTP.
    Funny thing you say that. I always thought my Se was my shit function. I often feel very disconnected from physical. And i am very inwardly focused to my thoughts.
    I think i am a thinker more then a feeler. I handle things by analyzing and i think i more thoughts focused then emotions focused. I'm focused on emotions in very general sense...less refined. that's why when i discuss then i sound black and white. Why do i seem like a thinker to you?
    But ISTP is very hard to believe to me. I knew if i even read a profile i will disagree with everything. I am not handy and i am very clumsy. I often don't notice surroundings. I think sensing function is not how i come out from introverted function.
    That and i am more talking then doing in a way. As in i am more verbal person then practical person.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] It's so hard to me as a NT to live in the majority S world
    By Mechnick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-19-2017, 03:03 AM
  2. [ENTP] My ENTP is so different from me. How do I deal with it better?
    By CubeWuerfel in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 05:22 PM
  3. Not sure if I posted about it so I'm posting again about blooging
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2015, 01:15 PM
  4. [NT] Why is it so hard for Me to stop focusing on Myself?
    By The Ü™ in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:06 AM
  5. [MBTItm] Getting feely but it is okay cause I'll be in bed soon, so it doesn't matter.
    By ThatGirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO