First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    oh, I think any type could be bossy but J's are more likely to be. Thanks. dominant in judging. I'm pretty sure I'm an ENTJ now actually.
    Hmmm.... I've met some bossy Ps, and some really loose Js, I don't think type determines that... but why do you think you're ENTJ now? Are you looking into JCF...?
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

oh, I think any type could be bossy but J's are more likely to be. Thanks. dominant in judging. I'm pretty sure I'm an ENTJ now actually.
    Hmmm.... I've met some bossy Ps, and some really loose Js, I don't think type determines that... but why do you think you're ENTJ now? Are you looking into JCF...?

Feeling FiNe

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    Wait, I've thought of myself as an ENTJ for a while now. I mentioned it to you.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Yup, so what type do you think you are?
    Me? I wish i know that. It seems like to every other person i seem to be different type.
    To myself? very hard to say...cuz of all the reading i went through it is mostly the case now that i am very confused.
    I'm finding in every type pros and cons why would i be that type...the same i do with functions.

What i do know is that i am an introvert. Which means some introverted perceiving or judging function is my dominant. I am not sure which, but i do think it's probably Pi because i feel myself to be almost equal between F and T.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Me? I wish i know that. It seems like to every other person i seem to be different type.
    To myself? very hard to say...cuz of all the reading i went through it is mostly the case now that i am very confused.
    I'm finding in every type pros and cons why would i be that type...the same i do with functions.

What i do know is that i am an introvert. Which means some introverted perceiving or judging function is my dominant. I am not sure which, but i do think it's probably Pi because i feel myself to be almost equal between F and T.
    Hmm what cognitive functions resonate with you the most?

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Hmm what cognitive functions resonate with you the most?
    First of all why i think that i am an introvert is because of subjectivity. Introverted functions are correlated with more personal view rather then general view. And i think it is what i am dominant in. Subjective impressions and views are a thing of mine.
    But ofc i have my extroverted function, which leaves us with question where is my subjective and where is my objective (extroverted) point.

Why i think P is my dominant function is because it's more adaptive function rather then directive J functions.
    Also, worldview is another reason. Using P function as my dominant i choose to perceive the world first to find the best way to act instead of make directive judgment.

The functions i correlate mostly are: Ni i correlate to, Fe and Fi equably somehow, Se i find as my weak spot and sometimes i have ok usage of it, Si i can merely correlate to, Ne could be cuz of my brainstorming habit but not as much, Ti i do correlate to cuz of subjective logic, Te not so much cuz i am not initiative person and i am bad in organization.

First of all why i think that i am an introvert is because of subjectivity. Introverted functions are correlated with more personal view rather then general view. And i think it is what i am dominant in. Subjective impressions and views are a thing of mine.
    But ofc i have my extroverted function, which leaves us with question where is my subjective and where is my objective (extroverted) point.

Why i think P is my dominant function is because it's more adaptive function rather then directive J functions.
    Also, worldview is another reason. Using P function as my dominant i choose to perceive the world first to find the best way to act instead of make directive judgment.

The functions i correlate mostly are: Ni i correlate to, Fe and Fi equably somehow, Se i find as my weak spot and sometimes i have ok usage of it, Si i can merely correlate to, Ne could be cuz of my brainstorming habit but not as much, Ti i do correlate to cuz of subjective logic, Te not so much cuz i am not initiative person and i am bad in organization.
    Hmm maybe you're an INFJ? Ni would be you dominant function while Fe would be your auxiliary function. Se would be your inferior function. You would also use Ti over Te considering it would be your tertiary function.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Wait, I've thought of myself as an ENTJ for a while now. I mentioned it to you.
    Oh... haha, sorry. but that's cool. you would probably eat me alive in real life though :P

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Hmm maybe you're an INFJ? Ni would be you dominant function while Fe would be your auxiliary function. Se would be your inferior function. You would also use Ti over Te considering it would be your tertiary function.
    I'll be honest...no one really ever suggested INFJ to me on self initiative.
    It is also very possible in my theory that i am an INFP.
    That would mean i am correlating my Fi + Ne to Ni...since together these to functions can seem as Ni. Also the problem i need to resolve about this is my dual between Fi and Fe - i have no idea which one i use. But most people see subjective logic in me which means Ti...but no one sees a real Fe...one person did once actually.
    Many theories i have about my type...many many.

I'll be honest...no one really ever suggested INFJ to me on self initiative.
    It is also very possible in my theory that i am an INFP.
    That would mean i am correlating my Fi + Ne to Ni...since together these to functions can seem as Ni. Also the problem i need to resolve about this is my dual between Fi and Fe - i have no idea which one i use. But most people see subjective logic in me which means Ti...but no one sees a real Fe...one person did once actually.
    Many theories i have about my type...many many.
    Ah I see. I was the same way actually. That's why I thought I was an ENFJ for a while, turns out it was well developed Fi. Hmm what do you think about the descriptions of INFJs and INFPs?