User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    It's mostly just the impression you give, and comparing you to other ENFJ's I knew at your age and how they dealt with similar experiences, I know it's probably a vague and unsatisfying answer but it's how I work when I don't have something to look back on. You very well could also be ENTJ, and perhaps we just need more comparative differences to tell. Also, how are you experiencing Fi? I guess the difference between the Fe and Te would come down to how you interact with people around you.
    Do you strive for consistency?
    How well do you tolerate faults in others, especially when they seem unreasonable to you?
    When you try to be organise, why are you doing it exactly? Where you taught or made to do so, or do you do it out of convenience?
    I would ask your truthful opinion on how people responded to your thread, but without risking insulting anyone I'll ask what is your own opinion of my line of reasoning and how I've responded?

Well with cooking like that I truly don't blame you. Nothing better than a potentially crushed sandwich for school eh? Her reaction sounds over the top to me.
    Were you violent because it would get you the results you wanted? Or was it just suppressed rage? Yes, violence isn't necessary alot of the time.
    I used to be pretty violent as a kid as well, mainly because I felt that I had to be at the time. Didn't take long before I was that "crazy kid" down the road that'll chase you with a metal pole if you pissed him off and would get you back for slights. Slowly grew out of it though but at the time I was being encouraged to "project power" to attain my goals, which I now detest. Sometimes we are just that way because our environment demands us to be, and we just don't know better.
    Oh okay. What do you mean? Hmm I guess whenever I'm experiencing an emotion, I look within myself to figure out why it's happening. The development of Fi really gave me a moral compass that made me stop being violent actually.

DEFINITELY! I try to be consistent at all times. I hate inconsistency in others because it usually leads to hypocrisy. I organize to try to reach an important goal. I do so out of convenience. Well I understand your line of reasoning because something when someone seems a lot like other MBTI types, I usually assume their type is similar. Haha, it really did suck. She usually tried to make eat her food by forbidding me to eat for a day but I'm glad I was, and still am, stubborn as hell, because I snuck food out from the kitchen from time to time. ;D I'm a rebel. I was violent because it would get me the results I wanted most of the time but I guess some of it was suppressed rage. Why, if you don't mind me asking? I agree with you there. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I could follow you well, when I read the first couple of sentences I thought ENTJ. I agree there's definately the whole Te/Fi thing happening, but both ENFP and ENTJ do that...lol...My answer to one of the questions was definately distant but amiable, I think that's a big thing in my life, and that's why people either like me or they don't. Random question...but do you think you talk really fast in real life, compared to others?
    Hmm usually, I talk somewhat slow to be avoid saying anything that might offend others or saying something stupid. I talk really fast though when I'm actually into what I'm saying which is around 3/4s of the time.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Hmm usually, I talk somewhat slow to be avoid saying anything that might offend others or saying something stupid. I talk really fast though when I'm actually into what I'm saying which is around 3/4s of the time.
    I'm going to say ENFP. It's only based on what has been said in this thread, but I don't get the feeling that you're an ENTJ looking at all of your answers to everyone. I definately see you using Ne...I feel like you're looking at all sides of something a lot more than a primary Te user does, especially at the age 14. I could be wrong. Also I think your Fi is developed more because it's your second function, you're waaay polite , not that all ENTJ's are rude, but I am not usually taking a second away to "look within" and figure out what's happening, that's where my anger bottles up...ENFP and ENTJ can both be look like angry people a lot of the time because of our Te...and Fi.... You're Te is probably developed as well, atleast a little, that may be why you talk really fast when you're into something.

Do you find that you are in and out of moods easily? I only know one ENFP in real life, and they can be really happy then really angry all of a sudden, but they try to stay even tempered all day(doesn't always work)...I feel like an ENTJ would be over something once they vent...and ENFP can take something to a personal level and may not be done with it until they stew a little...or my friend just may be a silly goose lol... any thoughts?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I'm going to say ENFP. It's only based on what has been said in this thread, but I don't get the feeling that you're an ENTJ looking at all of your answers to everyone. I definately see you using Ne...I feel like you're looking at all sides of something a lot more than a primary Te user does, especially at the age 14. I could be wrong. Also I think your Fi is developed more because it's your second function, you're waaay polite , not that all ENTJ's are rude, but I am not usually taking a second away to "look within" and figure out what's happening, that's where my anger bottles up...ENFP and ENTJ can both be look like angry people a lot of the time because of our Te...and Fi.... You're Te is probably developed as well, atleast a little, that may be why you talk really fast when you're into something.

Do you find that you are in and out of moods easily? I only know one ENFP in real life, and they can be really happy then really angry all of a sudden, but they try to stay even tempered all day(doesn't always work)...I feel like an ENTJ would be over something once they vent...and ENFP can take something to a personal level and may not be done with it until they stew a little...or my friend just may be a silly goose lol... any thoughts?
    Ah okay. Thanks! You too! Hmm I used to be exactly like that, but I was depressed at the time. Now I find that I'm usually a calm sort of satisfied.

I feel ignored lol.

I don't agree with some of the typings on this site, but overall it's alright. Maybe you can look these people up and compare thoughts, mannerisms, etc.

entj - http://www.celebritytypes.com/entj.php
    enfp - http://www.celebritytypes.com/enfp.php

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't agree with some of the typings on this site, but overall it's alright. Maybe you can look these people up and compare thoughts, mannerisms, etc.

entj - http://www.celebritytypes.com/entj.php
    enfp - http://www.celebritytypes.com/enfp.php
    oooh I love that website! Though like you, I think some of the typings on that site are inaccurate. So I'm guessing you're a fan of Loki?

I had to choose a name and Loki was what I was reading up on during the time I found this site. Oh and Loki from the Norse mythology, not the Loki from The Avengers hehe, though I like his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I had to choose a name and Loki was what I was reading up on during the time I found this site. Oh and Loki from the Norse mythology, not the Loki from The Avengers hehe, though I like his character.
    Ah that sounds interesting. How is Loki like in the Norse mythology? I heard he gave birth to an eight-legged horse. Oh haha, same here. I think he's a really complicated character.

I see you listed as 3w4, so it's safe to assume you know enneagram.

Norse mythology Loki may have been a 7. The whole trickster/mischief thing seems 7-ish, though that's a cliche.

As for The Avenger Loki, I've only seen the movies. He seems like a definite 4 there. Probably 4w3 - passion of envy + image frustrations.

edit: Just realized that I'm sooo derailing your thread. Srry. Have you figured out your type yet? Leaning towards ENTJ or ENFP?