User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    I was thinking of a possible loop which could make my typing difficult. That is very possible.
    Because i simply feel in between everything and can't place any function as my inferior one.
    It is simply that if i would say now i use Se, Ni, Ti, Fe...i wouldn't know how to make an order of these functions.
    Maybe a type myself rigidly as intuitive cuz i deny sensing function.
    U see i am not sure...i should check out tertiary loop.
    I have been typed initially as INTP and then ENTP by the way.
    I have certain preference for Fe in a way of handling people, Fe skills are very good to me.
    Ni is smth i correlate to and often i test to strong on introverted functions.
    Could be a loop in question. I ad bad experiences with people which made me very suspicious of others. And i have problems really trusting and i often get disappointed in people and it hurts me in a bad way.
    If that is my loop we stay with INFJ or ISTP. Hard to say...but i know i see myself a lot in INFJ profile and basically description of young Ni users (INJ description).
    Hmm I see. That could be possible though consider ISTP too. How do you act when you're stressed out?

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Hmm I see. That could be possible though consider ISTP too. How do you act when you're stressed out?
    Oh hard to say - i am in general very nervous person
    Well i don't step away from people, i have a need to talk about my problems which is usually unnatural for me. In the same time i don't wanna say anything so i don't over talk it. But i wanna say it sometimes so people don't think it's them who is the problem, just to know what's going on so they know what they are dealing with when with me.
    i solve a lot of stress with physical impulses, it's how i shake it off me. Sexual desire, training.
    I have a bad concentration cuz my head is tired from all the problems and i don't know where to turn.
    It usually happens because i take too much things on me and start postponing them after. then i have bunch of problems and in teh same time i wanna go forward and i have to usually fix things i screwed up but i wanna do that and new things. It's very obvious to people that i am not happy after a while.
    I get extra sensitive and emotional for a bit. Hypochondria sometimes turns up. I often repress negative emotions on my body, hence why i get paranoid and loose weight when stressed.
    my boyfriend tells me i look like this:
    Attachment 8241

Oh hard to say - i am in general very nervous person
    Well i don't step away from people, i have a need to talk about my problems which is usually unnatural for me. In the same time i don't wanna say anything so i don't over talk it. But i wanna say it sometimes so people don't think it's them who is the problem, just to know what's going on so they know what they are dealing with when with me.
    i solve a lot of stress with physical impulses, it's how i shake it off me. Sexual desire, training.
    I have a bad concentration cuz my head is tired from all the problems and i don't know where to turn.
    It usually happens because i take too much things on me and start postponing them after. then i have bunch of problems and in teh same time i wanna go forward and i have to usually fix things i screwed up but i wanna do that and new things. It's very obvious to people that i am not happy after a while.
    I get extra sensitive and emotional for a bit. Hypochondria sometimes turns up. I often repress negative emotions on my body, hence why i get paranoid and loose weight when stressed.
    my boyfriend tells me i look like this:
    Attachment 8241
    You're sounding more and more like an ISTP. Could the getting extra sensitive and emotional be inferior Fe? Would you say you're given to emotional outbursts when you get stressed out? Hmm what's your driving force? What do you live for?

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

You're sounding more and more like an ISTP. Could the getting extra sensitive and emotional be inferior Fe? Would you say you're given to emotional outbursts when you get stressed out? Hmm what's your driving force? What do you live for?
    Not outburst...but many things gathered start coming out of me. I start saying things to others. I can give you an example.
    Recently i had a bad period cuz i had a lot of exams to resolve and i found a job cuz i needed money to see my fiancee cuz we live in different countries. I got too physically exhausted so i felt stressed and like i need a lot of sleep. So after a while i thought i should maybe tell to others how bad time am i having and to tell him i am putting out a lot more then he thinks. And he was very nice to me about it and i was wrong to start blaming others for my my
    misery.
    What drives me through life is having someone i care for. Its both motivation and stress but makes me feel fulfilled. Better life is very appealing, smth unique and just mine and smth new for me. New life to create of myown with one person i love by my side. It's what keeps me happy.
    Friends make me go step forward as well...people to lI've for.

Not outburst...but many things gathered start coming out of me. I start saying things to others. I can give you an example.
    Recently i had a bad period cuz i had a lot of exams to resolve and i found a job cuz i needed money to see my fiancee cuz we live in different countries. I got too physically exhausted so i felt stressed and like i need a lot of sleep. So after a while i thought i should maybe tell to others how bad time am i having and to tell him i am putting out a lot more then he thinks. And he was very nice to me about it and i was wrong to start blaming others for my my
    misery.
    What drives me through life is having someone i care for. Its both motivation and stress but makes me feel fulfilled. Better life is very appealing, smth unique and just mine and smth new for me. New life to create of myown with one person i love by my side. It's what keeps me happy.
    Friends make me go step forward as well...people to lI've for.
    Hmm how do your morals work? What's it like being you?

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Hmm how do your morals work? What's it like being you?
    Morals...depends on my surroundings. I have standard values of my own which are made according to what is fair for each person individually but also in a matter of a group. I guess i wouldn't use for example honesty as my standard value if i know it will do more hard then good.
    I wouldn't necesserily say that i believe strongly in smth but i apply certain principles (don't know if they are logical system or values) and i change them according to people around me.
    I like to be flexible which makes me adaptable to most people.

What it's like to be me? Eternal dual probably. I'm a type of a person who can get so confused int heir own head that i can have a fight bith myself. I often debate a lot of things in my head...i think a lot in a sense of thought process. Both personal and impersonal debates in my head are held.
    To be me feels like constant question of what my motives are. I often feel like im doing wrong to get things right. Smth like through hell methods to get peace on earth. lol. It's having a mechanical conclusions, usually looking at right and wrong as black and white if i am stricktly looking at morals. But if i don't look at values i am very good in making values less important but the effect better. It's mor eimportant to me as a person to try and make better results rather then do smth i think it's good but hurts everybody else.
    I value openess and directness ont he other hand. But i think everybody need to be hear till the end. I always think taht if intentions are good things can be explained and understood if smth wrong is done.
    I guess, inthe same time, it's very easy and very hard to fit in when you are me. I communicate well but i can go step forward always to decide to go in deeper relationships. I only choose ti with rare people. And what makes me choose them is recognizing smth i want in a friend in them.
    That's i guess about it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Oh okay. What do you mean? Hmm I guess whenever I'm experiencing an emotion, I look within myself to figure out why it's happening. The development of Fi really gave me a moral compass that made me stop being violent actually.

DEFINITELY! I try to be consistent at all times. I hate inconsistency in others because it usually leads to hypocrisy. I organize to try to reach an important goal. I do so out of convenience. Well I understand your line of reasoning because something when someone seems a lot like other MBTI types, I usually assume their type is similar. Haha, it really did suck. She usually tried to make eat her food by forbidding me to eat for a day but I'm glad I was, and still am, stubborn as hell, because I snuck food out from the kitchen from time to time. ;D I'm a rebel. I was violent because it would get me the results I wanted most of the time but I guess some of it was suppressed rage. Why, if you don't mind me asking? I agree with you there. :/
    Late reply haha.
    Well functions don't exactly determine someones moral compass, thats all based on another thing. Fi is just a little over represented in being the "moral freaks", a quick example would be my ISTJ father, he has a much stronger set of morals than me, a presumed Fi dom. Looking within is a pretty broad thing aswell, every introverted function basically does this in some sense.

You are sounding to have more Te tendencies. oh, I'm not using the comparison to assume your type exactly, its more so to give a start. Find something resembling and go from there. Honestly though no one can really type you well unless they know you on a more personal level, and so far I haven't seen these type me threads be very effective because the OP gets bombarded with all these inconsistent guesses. I found that your best bet is by researching the functions on their own, then their differences, and then finally how they interact. Taking note of healthy and unhealthy levels. Also, willing to let down any image you have yourself and putting it aside can help. It can be quite a enlightening, and painful process for some. If you are a judging dom, this probably can be even harder to achieve. (Although that is speculation on my part.)

Forbidding to eat for a day, thats abit much for a child. Sneaking food was necessary, doesn't matter if it was against your mother wishes. Rebel to survive lol.
    So a mixture of rage and getting results. Sounds like it was a unhealthy habit you got used to then, but that doesn't define you.
    Why what? You'll have to be a little more specific haha.

I've not read through any posts yet, so correct me if you've managed to find your type.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Late reply haha.
    Well functions don't exactly determine someones moral compass, thats all based on another thing. Fi is just a little over represented in being the "moral freaks", a quick example would be my ISTJ father, he has a much stronger set of morals than me, a presumed Fi dom. Looking within is a pretty broad thing aswell, every introverted function basically does this in some sense.

You are sounding to have more Te tendencies. oh, I'm not using the comparison to assume your type exactly, its more so to give a start. Find something resembling and go from there. Honestly though no one can really type you well unless they know you on a more personal level, and so far I haven't seen these type me threads be very effective because the OP gets bombarded with all these inconsistent guesses. I found that your best bet is by researching the functions on their own, then their differences, and then finally how they interact. Taking note of healthy and unhealthy levels. Also, willing to let down any image you have yourself and putting it aside can help. It can be quite a enlightening, and painful process for some. If you are a judging dom, this probably can be even harder to achieve. (Although that is speculation on my part.)

Forbidding to eat for a day, thats abit much for a child. Sneaking food was necessary, doesn't matter if it was against your mother wishes. Rebel to survive lol.
    So a mixture of rage and getting results. Sounds like it was a unhealthy habit you got used to then, but that doesn't define you.
    Why what? You'll have to be a little more specific haha.

I've not read through any posts yet, so correct me if you've managed to find your type.
    Ah I see, how are your interactions like being near opposites? I have an inkling that I'm an ENTJ with well-developed Fi. Do you think it seems possible? I've noticed that and a lot of times, a few posters end up shoving their opinions into the OP's throat. I know I definitely use Te and Fi and I think, at my healthiest, I probably use Te. I have no idea really. I didn't know at that time but it's all seeming a bit too cruel. Haha yeah. Yup, that sums up me at my house. Though at school, with people, I'm much nicer. Oh why'd you feel like you had to be violent? I feel like that in order to get what I want done. I'm not sure but I feel like I'm more of an ENTJ than an ENFP. I feel like I'm more of a J than a P.

Morals...depends on my surroundings. I have standard values of my own which are made according to what is fair for each person individually but also in a matter of a group. I guess i wouldn't use for example honesty as my standard value if i know it will do more hard then good.
    I wouldn't necesserily say that i believe strongly in smth but i apply certain principles (don't know if they are logical system or values) and i change them according to people around me.
    I like to be flexible which makes me adaptable to most people.

What it's like to be me? Eternal dual probably. I'm a type of a person who can get so confused int heir own head that i can have a fight bith myself. I often debate a lot of things in my head...i think a lot in a sense of thought process. Both personal and impersonal debates in my head are held.
    To be me feels like constant question of what my motives are. I often feel like im doing wrong to get things right. Smth like through hell methods to get peace on earth. lol. It's having a mechanical conclusions, usually looking at right and wrong as black and white if i am stricktly looking at morals. But if i don't look at values i am very good in making values less important but the effect better. It's mor eimportant to me as a person to try and make better results rather then do smth i think it's good but hurts everybody else.
    I value openess and directness ont he other hand. But i think everybody need to be hear till the end. I always think taht if intentions are good things can be explained and understood if smth wrong is done.
    I guess, inthe same time, it's very easy and very hard to fit in when you are me. I communicate well but i can go step forward always to decide to go in deeper relationships. I only choose ti with rare people. And what makes me choose them is recognizing smth i want in a friend in them.
    That's i guess about it.
    That sounds Fe. Hmm I'm sure you're an ISTP by now. You're flexible, adaptable, and you care about being fair. You value directness, I think most xSTPs value that too.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

That sounds Fe. Hmm I'm sure you're an ISTP by now. You're flexible, adaptable, and you care about being fair. You value directness, I think most xSTPs value that too.
    I think im starting to realize through your question i don't shows sings of Fi really...mostly Fe is presented in me.
    Means Ti as well.
    Strong Se theory is still a problem. I know i once asked my ISFP friend and she told me that she doesn't see Se in me and either Fi. She said my Se is repressed or i don't have it. Fi she said is simply i don't use and that i observe it all in scientific way mostly.
    Yeah i get function theory with my ISTPness...just Se is not as strong in real life, not showing it self. Could be loop.

How about my Fe and Ti relationship? Does it seem like i have a rather big difference in using Fe and Ti? In a way of a skill of using these functions?