User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpet View Post
    Funny thing you say that. I always thought my Se was my shit function. I often feel very disconnected from physical. And i am very inwardly focused to my thoughts.
    I think i am a thinker more then a feeler. I handle things by analyzing and i think i more thoughts focused then emotions focused. I'm focused on emotions in very general sense...less refined. that's why when i discuss then i sound black and white. Why do i seem like a thinker to you?
    But ISTP is very hard to believe to me. I knew if i even read a profile i will disagree with everything. I am not handy and i am very clumsy. I often don't notice surroundings. I think sensing function is not how i come out from introverted function.
    That and i am more talking then doing in a way. As in i am more verbal person then practical person.
    Maybe that's Ti? How old are you? Actually the feeling functions don't have anything to do with emotion. Feelings functions might make you more susceptible to emotional input though. You seem pretty analytical. A lot of those profiles are biased against sensors, especially SPs. Not every ISTP's handy. Hmm how do you start off a day? What makes you feel happy and fulfilled?

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Maybe that's Ti? How old are you? Actually the feeling functions don't have anything to do with emotion. Feelings functions might make you more susceptible to emotional input though. You seem pretty analytical. A lot of those profiles are biased against sensors, especially SPs. Not every ISTP's handy. Hmm how do you start off a day? What makes you feel happy and fulfilled?
    Well...i get up...make coffee and sit and chill with lap top or i go town with a friend for a coffee.
    What makes me happy is online chat with different people, good physical shape makes me feel in place, like to chill out in coffee
    shops.discovering new info about topics of interest. Having a good story to tell to my friends. Good conversation topics.
    Physical condition is a problem often cuz i was training for 15 years and i like to keep up now i stopped training. I often get very disturbed and annoyed with physical and in the same time i have need for it. Love and hate relationship really.
    Also im 22.

Well...i get up...make coffee and sit and chill with lap top or i go town with a friend for a coffee.
    What makes me happy is online chat with different people, good physical shape makes me feel in place, like to chill out in coffee
    shops.discovering new info about topics of interest. Having a good story to tell to my friends. Good conversation topics.
    Physical condition is a problem often cuz i was training for 15 years and i like to keep up now i stopped training. I often get very disturbed and annoyed with physical and in the same time i have need for it. Love and hate relationship really.
    Also im 22.
    Woah you sound like an ESTP actually. There's a lot of Se in what you typed.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Woah you sound like an ESTP actually. There's a lot of Se in what you typed.
    I do, do i? I am aware of what this...reflects in me. Reflects an easy living. Very comfortable living, smth ESTPs would like.

Could be i do use Se as one of my functions. But these things i do are not completely me, they are my life style and that is under condition of me being a student and living that popular life of coffee shops and friends which student have here.

I maybe do use Se but i am having a very hard time believing it as my dominant function.
    Why? Let me explain my physical activity fixation. I am rather lazy ass and i like to enjoy myself so i like to do physical activity so i can have a well deserved rest which feels good. But it annoys me when i feel ill for example because it disturbs me because i function that badly. So i blame physicality for making my life difficult.
    I often have repressed anger about enjoying myself with no connotation on smth deeper. It makes me feel rather "shallow" in a way.
    I don't take Se so easily but i don't exclude it either, i like to have balance between physical pleasure and meaning of smth deeper with an emphasis of needing smth more then physical.
    I maybe do use Se but as ESTPs does? hmmm i know few ESTPs and honestly they are smth different from me. I am not as smooth operator.

I do, do i? I am aware of what this...reflects in me. Reflects an easy living. Very comfortable living, smth ESTPs would like.

Could be i do use Se as one of my functions. But these things i do are not completely me, they are my life style and that is under condition of me being a student and living that popular life of coffee shops and friends which student have here.

I maybe do use Se but i am having a very hard time believing it as my dominant function.
    Why? Let me explain my physical activity fixation. I am rather lazy ass and i like to enjoy myself so i like to do physical activity so i can have a well deserved rest which feels good. But it annoys me when i feel ill for example because it disturbs me because i function that badly. So i blame physicality for making my life difficult.
    I often have repressed anger about enjoying myself with no connotation on smth deeper. It makes me feel rather "shallow" in a way.
    I don't take Se so easily but i don't exclude it either, i like to have balance between physical pleasure and meaning of smth deeper with an emphasis of needing smth more then physical.
    I maybe do use Se but as ESTPs does? hmmm i know few ESTPs and honestly they are smth different from me. I am not as smooth operator.
    Haha SPs can be lazy sometimes. Hmm do you feel angry about enjoying yourself in a more values-oriented way or a more analysis-oriented way? Not all ESTPs are smooth operator though they tend to be. If their Fe isn't developed well, they could come off more blunt than anything else.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Haha SPs can be lazy sometimes. Hmm do you feel angry about enjoying yourself in a more values-oriented way or a more analysis-oriented way? Not all ESTPs are smooth operator though they tend to be. If their Fe isn't developed well, they could come off more blunt than anything else.
    Nope not values oriented. It's just when i think of it, i would like a balance between these things. To be honest...makes a package more qualitative and presentable. But also feels like smth that makes me complete. I do it more in maths way. This plus this makes a whole.
    To be honest, i am 22...and i am starting to feel lately i am developing certain feeling function now. Like i am developing better way to operate with people.
    In a way i always had a big feeling of responsibility towards people. For example i often do a lot of tasks to make things good, usually people are motives and getting things i want in my life.
    Damn if i am an ESTP...i will be seriously surprised. But i will be hones ti feel i am developing lately Fe as a function that helps me operate people and understand them better. I am also lately surrounded with many Fe users which maybe made me go into a contact with function.

Nope not values oriented. It's just when i think of it, i would like a balance between these things. To be honest...makes a package more qualitative and presentable. But also feels like smth that makes me complete. I do it more in maths way. This plus this makes a whole.
    To be honest, i am 22...and i am starting to feel lately i am developing certain feeling function now. Like i am developing better way to operate with people.
    In a way i always had a big feeling of responsibility towards people. For example i often do a lot of tasks to make things good, usually people are motives and getting things i want in my life.
    Damn if i am an ESTP...i will be seriously surprised. But i will be hones ti feel i am developing lately Fe as a function that helps me operate people and understand them better. I am also lately surrounded with many Fe users which maybe made me go into a contact with function.
    That could be your tertiary Fe developing. Your tertiary function is supposed to develop from ages 20 to 40. Also your first paragraph sounded a lot like Ti.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

That could be your tertiary Fe developing. Your tertiary function is supposed to develop from ages 20 to 40. Also your first paragraph sounded a lot like Ti.
    I get your point...could be i use that combo of functions Ti and Fe.
    I sometimes really wonder when i will be able to find out my type. I have such a hard time recognizing myself and seeing myself.

I get your point...could be i use that combo of functions Ti and Fe.
    I sometimes really wonder when i will be able to find out my type. I have such a hard time recognizing myself and seeing myself.
    Probably. I think you use Ti over Fe though which leaves ESTP, ENTP, INTP, or ISTP, and you seem like you use Se. You also said you correlate more to Ni than Ne. Hmm would it be possible that you've been stuck in a Ti-Ni loop? That would explain why you're uncomfortable with Se but still use it. I feel you, it was like that for me too.

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

Probably. I think you use Ti over Fe though which leaves ESTP, ENTP, INTP, or ISTP, and you seem like you use Se. You also said you correlate more to Ni than Ne. Hmm would it be possible that you've been stuck in a Ti-Ni loop? That would explain why you're uncomfortable with Se but still use it. I feel you, it was like that for me too.
    I was thinking of a possible loop which could make my typing difficult. That is very possible.
    Because i simply feel in between everything and can't place any function as my inferior one.
    It is simply that if i would say now i use Se, Ni, Ti, Fe...i wouldn't know how to make an order of these functions.
    Maybe a type myself rigidly as intuitive cuz i deny sensing function.
    U see i am not sure...i should check out tertiary loop.
    I have been typed initially as INTP and then ENTP by the way.
    I have certain preference for Fe in a way of handling people, Fe skills are very good to me.
    Ni is smth i correlate to and often i test to strong on introverted functions.
    Could be a loop in question. I ad bad experiences with people which made me very suspicious of others. And i have problems really trusting and i often get disappointed in people and it hurts me in a bad way.
    If that is my loop we stay with INFJ or ISTP. Hard to say...but i know i see myself a lot in INFJ profile and basically description of young Ni users (INJ description).