• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me Based On Creative Writing Sample?

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
:thinking: I can see why.
The test seems to imply you are an F-dom, leaning towards ENFJ.
As you can see your feeling functions seem to get the highest scores. That would make you an dominant feeler.
The overall order of strenght for feeling, intuition, sensing and thinking would be
F
N
S
T

That does point to Feeling as dominant function. There are only two F-dom Ns: ENFJ and INFP.
Fe and Fi is tied which is curious...although I also actually scored higher on Fi than Fe on this one back in the day.
Since Ni is stronger out of the N scores, as is Se out of the Ss It would point to ENFJ. The weird thing is that the Te score is higher than Ti and ENFJs don't use Te. :rly???:
Would you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
Which of the NF type profiles do you identify with the best? I liked the INFJ profile here http://personalityjunkie.com/ . It's my favorite of the ones floating around on the internets... :DThere are profiles for other types too, if you are interested :)

It is a bit confusing, isn't it? And this is the only test that I've ever scored so low on T. I hesitate to point to S as one of my top 3, when I've always scored much lower on it. Also, with this test it instructed to say "not me" if you didn't understand the question. There were a couple that I felt could be interpreted differently, or were vague or oddly worded, that I clicked that. Perhaps I should have just taken more time and answered :D

As far as E/I goes, I'm not quite sure. I am reserved and shy, don't mind spending time by myself, but if I find someone I like, or a group that I like, I like to be around them all the time and I don't get exhausted. I only feel like I am getting burnt out and doing "work" when I am interacting with someone that I'm not clicking with, or someone I'm getting to know. It doesn't energize me to talk to random people. I have been known to be the leader in my groups of friends, loud, out-spoken, bossy at times. But usually, around most people, I let them call the shots and tend to be more laid back and submissive. :shrug: I guess I am more extroverted when I feel comfortable or when I am making someone else feel comfortable.

I feel like I relate almost completely to the INFJ description you just linked me. That has not been true of other INFJ descriptions I've read. I also felt I really related to the ENTP description. Both of them are Ti/Fe, but I'd have to figure out if I'm more Ne or Ni.

I also related to INTP/INFP :D

:unsure:

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
[MENTION=16164]Wolfie[/MENTION] :D I can see it's quite a conundrum...
Well as a kind of a last resort, from me, maybe checking out the function descriptions here http://greenlightwiki.com/lenore-exegesis/Function_Attitude to try to figure out your lead function. I think these descriptions are the boss. ;)

Thanks for your help!

I think I might be on to something.

I feel I've perhaps narrowed it down to INFJ or ENTP. Both use Ti/Fe, but one leads with Ne, the other Ni. Next step for me will be differentiating these two functions!