User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    I can see why.
    The test seems to imply you are an F-dom, leaning towards ENFJ.
    As you can see your feeling functions seem to get the highest scores. That would make you an dominant feeler.
    The overall order of strenght for feeling, intuition, sensing and thinking would be
    F
    N
    S
    T

That does point to Feeling as dominant function. There are only two F-dom Ns: ENFJ and INFP.
    Fe and Fi is tied which is curious...although I also actually scored higher on Fi than Fe on this one back in the day.
    Since Ni is stronger out of the N scores, as is Se out of the Ss It would point to ENFJ. The weird thing is that the Te score is higher than Ti and ENFJs don't use Te.
    Would you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
    Which of the NF type profiles do you identify with the best? I liked the INFJ profile here http://personalityjunkie.com/ . It's my favorite of the ones floating around on the internets... There are profiles for other types too, if you are interested
    It is a bit confusing, isn't it? And this is the only test that I've ever scored so low on T. I hesitate to point to S as one of my top 3, when I've always scored much lower on it. Also, with this test it instructed to say "not me" if you didn't understand the question. There were a couple that I felt could be interpreted differently, or were vague or oddly worded, that I clicked that. Perhaps I should have just taken more time and answered

As far as E/I goes, I'm not quite sure. I am reserved and shy, don't mind spending time by myself, but if I find someone I like, or a group that I like, I like to be around them all the time and I don't get exhausted. I only feel like I am getting burnt out and doing "work" when I am interacting with someone that I'm not clicking with, or someone I'm getting to know. It doesn't energize me to talk to random people. I have been known to be the leader in my groups of friends, loud, out-spoken, bossy at times. But usually, around most people, I let them call the shots and tend to be more laid back and submissive. I guess I am more extroverted when I feel comfortable or when I am making someone else feel comfortable.

I feel like I relate almost completely to the INFJ description you just linked me. That has not been true of other INFJ descriptions I've read. I also felt I really related to the ENTP description. Both of them are Ti/Fe, but I'd have to figure out if I'm more Ne or Ni.

I also related to INTP/INFP

( . )( . )

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

@Wolfie I can see it's quite a conundrum...
    Well as a kind of a last resort, from me, maybe checking out the function descriptions here http://greenlightwiki.com/lenore-exe...ction_Attitude to try to figure out your lead function. I think these descriptions are the boss.

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    @Wolfie I can see it's quite a conundrum...
    Well as a kind of a last resort, from me, maybe checking out the function descriptions here http://greenlightwiki.com/lenore-exe...ction_Attitude to try to figure out your lead function. I think these descriptions are the boss.
    Thanks for your help!

I think I might be on to something.

I feel I've perhaps narrowed it down to INFJ or ENTP. Both use Ti/Fe, but one leads with Ne, the other Ni. Next step for me will be differentiating these two functions!
    ( . )( . )