• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my type changes depending on the day

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
help. my type changes from day to day, and i usually get istp or isfp. when im depressed i get isfp, and when i am calm then i am objective and logical without
being robotic or detached from emotions in anyway. sometimes i even doubt i'm an s because i daydream alot and generally fail at sports because of poor coordination and awareness, but i cant say i am ''intuitve'' or like abstract things, i prefer reality as it is.

according top the speaking styles thing i am concrete and pragmatic (sp type) and i *think* i am chart the course (i wouldnt say something useless like ''we need your help'' for example, i speak little but try to make sure what i say actually helps in someway, unless of course im slacking off and just joking with people) but i am not 100% on this.

cant say i relate to either fi or ti. i dont have any ''values'' neither can i say my brain is logically frameworked (wtf?) like i am a robot or soemthing. maybe i am one of these but someone with knowledge could explain it better?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No it doesnt change. You just dont know what it is.

Ronaldo

MBTI Type
ISFP
i know i dont know what it is, thats why im asking. i didnt actually think my type changed from day to day, just the test results.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Take mbti step 2 if you really want to know. Its not perfect but better than anything else out there.