User Tag List

MBTI
    ISFP

Default my type changes depending on the day

help. my type changes from day to day, and i usually get istp or isfp. when im depressed i get isfp, and when i am calm then i am objective and logical without
    being robotic or detached from emotions in anyway. sometimes i even doubt i'm an s because i daydream alot and generally fail at sports because of poor coordination and awareness, but i cant say i am ''intuitve'' or like abstract things, i prefer reality as it is.

according top the speaking styles thing i am concrete and pragmatic (sp type) and i *think* i am chart the course (i wouldnt say something useless like ''we need your help'' for example, i speak little but try to make sure what i say actually helps in someway, unless of course im slacking off and just joking with people) but i am not 100% on this.

cant say i relate to either fi or ti. i dont have any ''values'' neither can i say my brain is logically frameworked (wtf?) like i am a robot or soemthing. maybe i am one of these but someone with knowledge could explain it better?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

No it doesnt change. You just dont know what it is.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFP

i know i dont know what it is, thats why im asking. i didnt actually think my type changed from day to day, just the test results.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Take mbti step 2 if you really want to know. Its not perfect but better than anything else out there.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639