Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    My opinion would depend on your explanation of this. What a strange thing to say.
    When you talked about ignorance like it was a vice and the cause of suffering both for you and others that sounds very much like what Socrates thought about all virtuous things being knowledge. Knowledge is what liberates us from the dark prison of ignorance and into the skys above and beyond where we are free to fly away as knowledge is the liberating light illuminating our way to freedom. Those with knowledge have more power and this power can be used for the harmony of creation or the chaos of destruction. I agree with Socrates that knowledge is virtue since power is the ultimate virtue.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Does anybody else want to comment and/or vote? Any help would be appreciated (especially considering my serious problems)!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    xxx

First thing I notice in the vid... you are Ti and take an informative role and are hard to follow due to technical talk and tangents. It feels like you aren't comfortable speaking like this, it's less natural so I shy from Extrovert. I-TP right off the bat.

"Red is a strong color" is stereotypical T.

Bullet list of technical reasons you like a type? Ti

Clams goes to quote which you've memorized... dealing with abstract metaphorical connections tangentially described = Ne. You probably wouldn't care if we butted in with our own interpretation, eh? Perhaps you'd easily change yours? If so, Ne.

But, this is far from definitive, but we are quickly centering in on ISTP vs INTP.

"Wooden planks", again pulling out to the abstract then to a defined stance, which is nevertheless impish. ISTP should linger more on the wooden planks themselves... how they can be perceived and manipulated as an object. You dumped the physical form as a concept to manipulate almost instantly and went abstract. INTP coming out here.

Boats goes immediately abstract, physical interpretation of the situation brushed aside instantly as if inconsequential = N

Won't even touch the sun to computer thing.... LOL .... P! HOHOHO!

Elastic bands going back to 'matter' then to M-theory. Abstract, tangential, informative, high-level and unburdened by details or any attempt at real world applicability or reference = INTP.

....... then I stopped watching, probably because I am an INTP and think I don't have to keep watching.

The idea of virtue = conceptual understanding, as if to say that pure understanding would result in pure intent and virtue is precisely how I think - and I suspect it's a uniquely INTP sentiment. A saint, we suppose, is simply one who has analytically and precisely grasped the Truth through mental rigor. This level of worship of pure thought and of Truth via intense scrutiny and Socratic ideals is, I'd say, quintessentially INTP. ISTPs might think quite similarly though I suspect the difference is the high-level abstraction and complete inapplicability of Truth. ISTP rigor would, by it's nature, prefer function over ideal.

It's also telling that you'd know so much about the first great INTP, Socrates. My avatar is Marcus Aurelius, another great INTP in history.

arkigos = {
    mbti_type: INTP,
    cog_funcs: INTP.get_cog_funcs(),
    political_slogan: 'The INTP .... who cares!',
    influences: ['Socrates', 'Jesus', 'Descartes', 'John Stuart Mill', 'Kurt Cobain'],
    interests: ['History', 'Programming', 'Philosophy', 'Typing', 'Advocacy of the Devil'],
    alignment: neutral_good,
    }

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Whoever voted INFJ is freaking retarted for failing to recognize how big of a thinker I am and also to even suggest as my type the 2nd furthest type away from ISTP which is INFJ.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

You're certainly something else...I have no idea if you're INTP or not.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Awesome 3 ISTP votes and more would be appreciated fellas so keep them coming!

edit - If someone else votes an F type I will destroy you with my mind!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

ISTP 5w4 sx/sp

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Why did 2 insane madmen just vote INFJ? I freaking hate FJ types and their stupid sense of ethics and retarded submission to the weak way of harmony! If you ask me real justice is the advantage of the stronger as they are meant to rule as the weak serve hence strength is the ultimate virtue which is the means by which we can impose our willpower upon creation. Those who cannot take this path of extremes will fail as they are dragged down by their own weakness. Let go of all compromises and settle all disputes with the closed fist from which is let loose a chaos unleashed! The destruction of old worlds are new worlds forged into form.

If that doesn't prove I am a T type then nobody is a T type!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Tried to watch your video, sit still - oh my god! :P

edit: Second movie much better.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Why did 2 insane madmen just vote INFJ? I freaking hate FJ types and their stupid sense of ethics and retarded submission to the weak way of harmony! If you ask me real justice is the advantage of the stronger as they are meant to rule as the weak serve hence strength is the ultimate virtue which is the means by which we can impose our willpower upon creation. Those who cannot take this path of extremes will fail as they are dragged down by their own weakness. Let go of all compromises and settle all disputes with the closed fist from which is let loose a chaos unleashed! The destruction of old worlds are new worlds forged into form.

If that doesn't prove I am a T type then nobody is a T type!
    Why put F types in your poll then?

EDIT: great post though!