Socionics
    LII Ne

I vote ISTP.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

ISFJ or ISTP.. Come to think of it, you've always been confused on Fi. I only entertain ISFJ because you said once that you were compelled to please or something..like you avoided conflict when younger? You can clarify. It's either 9-ness coming out or Fe. Or both. I don't see an IxTP doing it without eventually pulling out their hair.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    ISFJ or ISTP.. Come to think of it, you've always been confused on Fi. I only entertain ISFJ because you said once that you were compelled to please or something..like you avoided conflict when younger? You can clarify. It's either 9-ness coming out or Fe. Or both. I don't see an IxTP doing it without eventually pulling out their hair.
    I don't know if I avoided conflict that much. I wanted to perform well, I remember that. I have always been pretty easy going though and tended to stay conflict free because of it. I can see Fe more than Fi, I think I see F type things as practical. I don't see J for me, istp with good Fe I could see.

I was reading in a type book that a split due to an unclear understanding of clear cut sense of self in the world. Thought that was interesting.

Well.. As a kid, I was a long way from good Fe. I've come about it relatively late. As a kid, I was a prick. Stole from my own mom. Ridiculed some poor kid who smelled like piss, and chased him until he slipped and broke his arm.. screaming at the top of his lungs. And all I did was kind of laugh and leave. Maybe I was simply broken for other reasons, but how could someone be born with more generous qualities and be the same type? I had to fry my brain and see God in order to get Fe.

Just an anecdote. I don't even know if I'm really ISTP myself. My point is that bettering myself that way has been a big project and then you're like "Yeah, I can do that" with relative ease and at an early age. It makes me think I've gone the wrong way about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    I see Te in the first paragraph and Fi in the second. Te being empirical ambition and Fi being what you value, and how you recharge. Ni is evident because you have a defined but not too detailed picture of your ambition (last sentence, first paragraph). ISFP.

From the other thread, in hindsight, your emotional expression was warm but restrained, which is evident of Fi users. The mouth is the only thing to animate, and only slightly, whereas the whole face works in concert to express the emotion. Fi is depth and comes through in action and convictions.

ISFP
    Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I vote ISTP.
    Interesting how people are divided between isfp and istp.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Well.. As a kid, I was a long way from good Fe. I've come about it relatively late. As a kid, I was a prick. Stole from my own mom. Ridiculed some poor kid who smelled like piss, and chased him until he slipped and broke his arm.. screaming at the top of his lungs. And all I did was kind of laugh and leave. Maybe I was simply broken for other reasons, but how could someone be born with more generous qualities and be the same type? I had to fry my brain and see God in order to get Fe.

Just an anecdote. I don't even know if I'm really ISTP myself. My point is that bettering myself that way has been a big project and then you're like "Yeah, I can do that" with relative ease and at an early age. It makes me think I've gone the wrong way about it.
    I don't know how or why people are different like that. I remember reflecting on things a lot when I was a kid. Especially a lot of stuff I did in the last year of primary school. I stole homework and copied it, then returned it. For some reason chose the girl that liked me. Took a rubiks cube with the intent to put it back done. Couldn't do it and pulled it apart to put it back done. Couldn't do that either so threw it away. Got caught doing that one. A lot of other stuff, all in the same year. Now that I think about it, it is funny how much I did that year. Funny that.

I always thought it was quite amusing, some of the things I did. I stole a playboy from the bookstore, then put it back. I didn't feel that guilty, but I'd looked at the pics and had no other use for it. The only thing I feel guilty about is I overcharged an old couple when I was selling stuff for school. That sucked, I'd give their dollar back in a heartbeat. I really feel like I was an asshole for doing that.

Come on! Let's get the four letter words and smart ass comments rolling.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Come on! Let's get the four letter words and smart ass comments rolling.
    so you're attached to getting things on the road rather than getting things in your hands, eh?
    I N V I C T U S

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    so you're attached to getting things on the road rather than getting things in your hands, eh?
    Actually, yeah. Probably. Yeah.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Is this the fourth or fifth thread about this?

Typewhore

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

so thats chart-the course for you, since you are clearly not an Extrovert.
    I N V I C T U S