I found out about MBTI just a few weeks ago so I'm very new But it's so interesting and I'd like to know my type so bad. I hope you can help me
Please ignore any spelling and grammar mistakes; English isn't my mother tongue.
I'm 15 and female btw.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Well, I made a test twice and got INFJ both times but I'm still not sure about it. I'm very undecided - I always am - and so I'm not sure if I answered accurate. There always is a but in my mind and I just feel like it would be better to fill out this question form and ask you what you think.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Probably just to know that there are people who love me for who I am, that there is someone who welcome me home after a long day. I just yearn for happiness and affection. And to never lose this.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
That's a hard one I think, but always when I was really happy in my life I felt welcome and belonging. This can be a group of people, maybe just one of my daydreams or a good book.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I don't have something to do and spend the whole day alone at home, watching tv or surfing in the internet. I probably tend to think too much about things and at those days (which are often) I can't stop thinking I'm wasting my time. But what makes me feel even more inferior is when people tell me about things they did and parties they went to. I'd like to do stuff like that, too, but I also don't want to impose me on. It's hard for me to interact with other people.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I tend to make quick decisions and regret it very hard after that. I start to analyse everything, every step and every word one did and said (mine, too) 'til I feel bad about my decision and want to change it. There are even things which happened years ago coming still in my mind again and bring me down.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Well, it depends on what project it is but for the most time I want to have control of the outcome, yes. I'm quite perfectionist in what others do but also what I do.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When I was a child on 1st may my family and I went together with some of my parent's friends and their families to a hut in the woods each year. We drove bobby car, built dams on the brook, ate sausages, sat at the campfire and played in the woods. I loved these days.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
To prone to be hands on. I'll learn it while doing it and it's often much more fun, too.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Just a few years ago I was the girl who always has forgotten something. But it has gotten better. I like to have things planned and today, I tend to check things over and over again to be sure I haven't forgot it. I know I would feel bad if I wouldn't do this.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
It depends on the idea and how someone introduces it, I think. But I can be very skeptical.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
In some way both. I want to feel belonging but I don't want to lose myself for it. I don't have many friends 'cause my town is full of people who are - in my view - dumb (people in my age I mean). I don't want to change myself for people like that. I don't even want to spend time with them.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think I tend to think first. That's why I prefer to write things down instead of speaking them out because then I can still correct them, delete or add something. I often don't feel comfortable while speaking to people and become taciturn even when there are so many things I would like to say and which I say in my imagination. Ya, I can be very passive.
I prefer one-on-one communication. I feel a lot more comfortable then.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I think I tend to like to know more about something before I jump into action.
Action speaks definitely more than words. You can talk as much as you want but what makes you to the person you are is what you really do.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I would go out with my friend. I can record the show and watch it later.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become very nervous, start to shiver and - when it doesn't stop - crying.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When people are arrogant, think they are better than others are and can't take responsibility and when they don't care for anything except of being cool and stuff like that.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I love to talking with them about books and movies I like especially when they like it, too.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
People I don't like. I ignore them.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They see me as moody, creative, thoughtful, reserved and kind but easily upset and offended. Well, I would say they're right with those thoughts but they don't know everything about me because most of the things which set me up happens in my head. I'm more a thinker instead of a (wo)man of action. But there are also times where I don't care what will happen next, where I just do what is in my mind, but I almost always regret it after that. So they don't know what truly sets me up, I think. I confusing them often.
I don't know what they would never say about my personality.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would like to go back to all the places I used to visit and meet my old friends again to whom I don't have contact anymore (we've grown apart). I would like to talk to them and thank them for the good times, excuse for the bad. I know it's stupid but I just miss the old times.