User Tag List

First 12

Ugh FINALLY I can reply. I began to write this post for like 3 times but there was always I had to do before I could finish it.
    Thank you for your replies

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I actually read through your post earlier, but didn't find a whole lot that really clarified things. Still, here's a pass of reacting to each answer based on surface associations.
    Well, you can ask me whatever you think could help you with typing me (:

It also could be read as showing some signs of depression.
    I didn't realize how depressed I've seem to you haha Well, I'm probably not the happiest person in the world but I wouldn't call it a depression.

What makes it hard to interact with others?
    I thought about this for a while and I think I was wrong with this. It depends on the person actually. So forget this ^^

Do you find being organized draining? It is motivating to check things off your list? Does having things scheduled make you feel constrained or is it comforting?
    (I'm sorry but I don't understand the word draining in this context)
    Ehm I don't know actually...I think it's more comforting.

Skeptical how? Skeptical of the person? Of their motivations? Of the idea? If of the idea, which aspect do you tend to focus on first when evaluating an idea?
    Most likely of the idea. It has to make sense to me.

Let's say you couldn't record the show, what then? And why?
    I would still go out with my friends. I mean, it's just a tv show, isn't it? Friends are much more important. Even a show I was looking forward to can't beat that.

Doesn't seem type related... although sounds almost panic-attack-like.
    Oh well, it isn't that terrible how it may sound. It's almost always only trembling.

What kind of things tend to upset you? How important is people's intent to you, compared with the actual outcome of someone's action?
    That's varying but often it's because of just little things. But I think this hasn't something to do with my MBTI but just my tendency to analyse everything and find inaccurate reasons for something someone did/said. ugh I hate my overthinking.

I'd say there are slightly more hints of being FJ than FP, but it's really difficult to say based on what you've posted.
    Ya, I'm sorry ^^ But like I said: you can ask me whatever could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    Does impulsiveness annoy you in other people and in you?
    Not at all I think. When it comes to decisions Seymour probably wasn't that wrong with my obsession. But I always was this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Presumptuous Pepper View Post
    Now i have a tip for you. since you are new in all this it is normal maybe you are gonna take a lots of tests...so i am gonna post you a short article now that can give you a hint. Read about functions as well.
    Thank you I'll read it.

EDIT: I took some enneagramm tests and read about it. I think you are right with 4; it sounds really much like me and the tests said this, too. Every. But all of them also said my secondly typ is 6 and the description of it seems to fit me when I was younger, too. Now I wonder if you're also right with the teenager thing... I can't be sure.
    Last edited by Dusk; 08-14-2012 at 11:47 AM.