• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need help with typing me

dumb_lamb

Enneagram
4w5
Hi guys! I had some hard time with typing my personality. I just don´t know which functions are dominant and i´d be thankful for any help. :)
I like to be in a company of my friends, i like to discuss our common hobbies, ideas, thoughts. I love parties and having fun :D and i mostly enjoy loud concerts. I prefer to be in a smaller group of people, when i am in a big groups i tend o be quiet and just stay inside of my own head. I am also shy when i meet new people and i prefer one on one conversation, when it is possible. I can´t enjoy the time, when i am alone, because most of that time i feel bored and lonely.
I love to be creative, mostly in writen form. I can be quit good in using words and i write poetry and poems. I am good at speeches and can talk about subjects i´ve never heard about like i´d studied them for years :D . I can also be smart and quick learner. I have feeling for art, love originality and new innovating ideas. I have hard time with making projects done and i hate deadlines.
I am also a hot temper. It is easy to get me mad, and hard to calm me down. I can be pretty stubborn, when i think i am right about something, there´s noone who could tell me i am not, i am always ready to fight for what i believe. Truth and honesty are very important to me.
I am realy moody person, over critical and over sensitive to criticsm :D . I tend to see "the dark side" of everything, i am the true negativist, it is easy for me to fall down into depressions, sad moods and in theese times i can locked myself inside of my feelings, over analyze past moments in my life, my thought and even myself. When I am down my only savior is music. I´ve spent a lot of time in my life with singing and wasn´t that bad in bad :D . For one period it was the only thing that kept me alive. But as everytime, i got excited about something and than just forgot about it. When i find something that i enjoy it can become obsession for me, but i just can´t stay doing the same thing for a long time.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
What have you usually tested as?

From what you've described, I'd wager ENFP.

Oh, taking the enneagram also helps, if you haven't already. :D That gives a better idea of where you could fall, since certain enneagrams can be associated with certain types, as well.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see a lot of Fi in what you wrote. xxFP of some kind. An ENFP would be a good guess, but possibly ISFP or INFP. How independent are you and how important is it to you? Do you prefer everyone to work under certain norms and values, or do you prefer everyone to be responsible for their own actions? To what degree to you emphasize seeing the best in people?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I second ENFP.

ENFPs often seem to be the introverted extravert. You seem like things more associated with extraversion like parties and loud concerts but then also seem to prefer smaller groups and are shy at first. The giveaway here is that you mention that you tend to feel bored and lonely when alone and don't enjoy it much. Extraverts typically get their energy from other people.

ENFPs have dominant Ne and I see that through your ability to quickly talk about many subjects. Ne dominants make good improvisors. Also your value on orginality and innovation. And difficulty sometimes with finishing things and sticking through things over a long term. Ne tends to be changeable over time.

ENFPs have auxilary Fi and I see this through your strong values, fighting for what you believe as right. You're also sometimes moody and sensitive to criticism, which is also common in feeling types.

ENFPs have tertiary Te which I see in your valuing of truth and honesty. Also I think your ability to quickly learn about many topics and being smart. Combination of Ne+Te.

ENFPs have inferior Si. You mention that when you are down, you analyze past moments of your life, which would be consistent with that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your name is totally bothering me! Please tell me it means something else...

Anyway yeah I'd go with enfp too.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^ Agreed.. about the name. The smileys on first glance say ENFP, but they are so regularly spaced out and identical.. that they seem forced. There's also something about the rhythm of miscapitlization and punctuation... I'll have to call in a forensic MBTI scientist on this one.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She uses them enfp style tho. Like happy periods. I get it.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^^^ Agreed.. about the name. The smileys on first glance say ENFP, but they are so regularly spaced out and identical.. that they seem forced. There's also something about the rhythm of miscapitlization and punctuation... I'll have to call in a forensic MBTI scientist on this one.

It must be the tertiary Te!!! :D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I was just messing around.. although I do find your post intriguing on an archetectual level. Especially the use of the odd slanty apostraphe.

Welcome. :D

dumb_lamb

Enneagram
4w5
What have you usually tested as?

From what you've described, I'd wager ENFP.

Oh, taking the enneagram also helps, if you haven't already. :D That gives a better idea of where you could fall, since certain enneagrams can be associated with certain types, as well.

I've usually tested as INFP, but i also scored as ENFP and INTP... I am sure about my enneagram type, it's 4 and it perfectly fits me. :)

dumb_lamb

Enneagram
4w5
I see a lot of Fi in what you wrote. xxFP of some kind. An ENFP would be a good guess, but possibly ISFP or INFP. How independent are you and how important is it to you? Do you prefer everyone to work under certain norms and values, or do you prefer everyone to be responsible for their own actions? To what degree to you emphasize seeing the best in people?

I am just a little confused about ENFP , because they are descripted as happy and optimistic people and i am really more that melancholic type of person... Independence is extremly important to me, i think that in the end it is the only thing we can really own. I think, that everyone should have thier own responsibilty for their actions, i don't like to judge people. And i try hard to find the best in people but as i said i tend to be a critical person...

dumb_lamb

Enneagram
4w5
Your name is totally bothering me! Please tell me it means something else...

Anyway yeah I'd go with enfp too.

I think that i will disappoint you... It doesn't mean anything... It was just an idea that sounded funny to me :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh yes yes...still bothered. that sucks.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am just a little confused about ENFP , because they are descripted as happy and optimistic people and i am really more that melancholic type of person... Independence is extremly important to me, i think that in the end it is the only thing we can really own. I think, that everyone should have thier own responsibilty for their actions, i don't like to judge people. And i try hard to find the best in people but as i said i tend to be a critical person...

Do you feel like you've always been melancholy, or is it more of the period of life you're in?

dumb_lamb

Enneagram
4w5
Do you feel like you've always been melancholy, or is it more of the period of life you're in?
When i was a kid i wasn't that melacholy :D , but thing's changed since that :D ... So i'd say that most of my life i've been melancholic... It is really hard for me to see the brighter side of things, and i can feel sad for a long time, even though i have my brighter moments, i always stay critical.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^ Yup, I spent about 2/3 of my life as a meloncholic, cranky ENFP. There's a lot more to factor in than just feeling happy go lucky.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enfps can be totally melancholy. First of all they're not all type 7's secondly... We're idealists and can get bummed out when things aren't ideal.

Also... If you were infp or isfp you probably woulda been more reactive about the whole your name sucks thing.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I've usually tested as INFP, but i also scored as ENFP and INTP... I am sure about my enneagram type, it's 4 and it perfectly fits me. :)

If you're a 4, then you're not an INTP, so you can feel free to rule that out. :p