User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    I see a lot of Fi in what you wrote. xxFP of some kind. An ENFP would be a good guess, but possibly ISFP or INFP. How independent are you and how important is it to you? Do you prefer everyone to work under certain norms and values, or do you prefer everyone to be responsible for their own actions? To what degree to you emphasize seeing the best in people?
    I am just a little confused about ENFP , because they are descripted as happy and optimistic people and i am really more that melancholic type of person... Independence is extremly important to me, i think that in the end it is the only thing we can really own. I think, that everyone should have thier own responsibilty for their actions, i don't like to judge people. And i try hard to find the best in people but as i said i tend to be a critical person...

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Your name is totally bothering me! Please tell me it means something else...

Anyway yeah I'd go with enfp too.
    I think that i will disappoint you... It doesn't mean anything... It was just an idea that sounded funny to me

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh yes yes...still bothered. that sucks.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by dumb_lamb View Post
    I am just a little confused about ENFP , because they are descripted as happy and optimistic people and i am really more that melancholic type of person... Independence is extremly important to me, i think that in the end it is the only thing we can really own. I think, that everyone should have thier own responsibilty for their actions, i don't like to judge people. And i try hard to find the best in people but as i said i tend to be a critical person...
    Do you feel like you've always been melancholy, or is it more of the period of life you're in?
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Do you feel like you've always been melancholy, or is it more of the period of life you're in?
    When i was a kid i wasn't that melacholy , but thing's changed since that ... So i'd say that most of my life i've been melancholic... It is really hard for me to see the brighter side of things, and i can feel sad for a long time, even though i have my brighter moments, i always stay critical.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

^^^ Yup, I spent about 2/3 of my life as a meloncholic, cranky ENFP. There's a lot more to factor in than just feeling happy go lucky.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Enfps can be totally melancholy. First of all they're not all type 7's secondly... We're idealists and can get bummed out when things aren't ideal.

Also... If you were infp or isfp you probably woulda been more reactive about the whole your name sucks thing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by dumb_lamb View Post
    I've usually tested as INFP, but i also scored as ENFP and INTP... I am sure about my enneagram type, it's 4 and it perfectly fits me. :-)
    If you're a 4, then you're not an INTP, so you can feel free to rule that out. :P