User Tag List

First 12

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I read the entire thing, cheers for the cookie, (pre-empting).
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A

None of this, however, explains my need for power and control, my narcissism, my intensely private life, and my need to be loved/liked by everyone and destroy people who threaten me, that sounds more INTJ to me.

Also, all of the knowledge I seek is with the end goal of applying said knowledge and moving on. For instance I am attempting to unify quantum physics with special relativity, so I have a stack of books on my desk right now from my universities library on theoretical physics and I have made some progress in the last 36 hours (I am a physics major but i don't get along with the other physics students/faculty they deem me to radicle and interested only in quantum theories) once I achieve this (type 3 ennegram) I plan on moving on to curing some deseases. I taught myself all of the math I know, physics, biochem, how to program computers, all independent of anyone else.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2626 View Post
    None of this, however, explains my need for power and control, my narcissism, my intensely private life, and my need to be loved/liked by everyone and destroy people who threaten me, that sounds more INTJ to me.
    Why believe that you have to have a single type? None of the other personality systems force anyone into a single square, they allow 1, 2 or 3 at the most. And you do accept enneagram tritypes. It's circular logic to believe that just because the MBTI gives a single result that only a single type applies. The ANSIR system types each personality into 3 categories of life. The MBTI does not, it just treats everything equally.

So I have no problem with you being ENTP/INTJ or some combination of your choosing.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”