First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Fair enough! But, I have to say, Ti is so much more than over-analysis! (I'm pretty sure whatever that is is just a neurotic Ne thinking, anyways. ;P)

Ti is. . . well, for an me, its seeing something and breaking it down into much smaller, more essential components, extracting all supplementary information until your find its most essential core, and then using it to generally apply to differet situations. So, deductive reasoning, I guess.

If INTP is something you haven't even considered, though, then I'd go with INFP. :3
    I didn't consider INTP because I have a strong feeling function. I sort of ruled dominant Te/Ti types right away because of that fact. Though, along the way I have met many dom Ts that are definitely nice and accepting, and are very careful in what they so they do not upset others. It really just makes me more confused about my type. I definitely know that I was inconsiderate of others feelings until about a year ago, and now I'm pretty watchful of what I say to people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Rosabel View Post
    9w1 is one of the common e-types for INFP or INTP, and suggests introversion. You have said about values and being feely, and don't really relating to thinking types, sooooo... ^^
    In this forum, there is an INFP profile thread that may help you because it compares INFP to INTP, probably it will clarify some doubts:

INFP profile
    I completely relate to the INP type. The physical world is only a means to the end. So, INP types are the most sure of their inner selves? Or at least are the most willing to look into themselves?

So, I am trying to find meaning and understanding in this world. I think looking for meaning is mainly INFP, not so much INTP, isn't it? INTP is more about understanding the systems and processes, and INFP is more about understand what it means to be alive/exist?

If so, then I must say INFP fits me a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    I completely relate to the INP type. The physical world is only a means to the end. So, INP types are the most sure of their inner selves? Or at least are the most willing to look into themselves?

So, I am trying to find meaning and understanding in this world. I think looking for meaning is mainly INFP, not so much INTP, isn't it? INTP is more about understanding the systems and processes, and INFP is more about understand what it means to be alive/exist?

If so, then I must say INFP fits me a bit more.
    Yep, mostly.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves
    source: personalitypage.com

It's Fi.

And it's normal to other people think INFP's are T's, in Fi, feeling goes inwards, it's not showy about it nor make a spetacle when showing it.
    Last edited by Rosabel; 08-15-2012 at 07:20 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Rosabel View Post
    Yep, mostly.

source: personalitypage.com

This is a thing I strongly feel since I was a child. It screams Fi...

And it's normal to other people think INFP's are T's, our feeling goes inwards, we're not showy about it nor make a spetacle when showing it. Normally people (mainly Fe users) describe me as "cold" when I don't feel like I am.
    That INFP quote is me. I've been told that I'm cold, detached, and uncaring. But nobody actually sees the side of me that cares or wants to help make a difference. Well, thank you both very much for helping me find my type.

Oh, and that makes me wonder.... Do Fi types generally see Fe types as superficial/flashy, and Fe types usually see Fi types as cold?(at least for the dominant Fe and Fi types)

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    That INFP quote is me. I've been told that I'm cold, detached, and uncaring. But nobody actually sees the side of me that cares or wants to help make a difference. Well, thank you both very much for helping me find my type.

Oh, and that makes me wonder.... Do Fi types generally see Fe types as superficial/flashy, and Fe types usually see Fi types as cold?(at least for the dominant Fe and Fi types)

I feel this about young (and unhealthy) Fe-doms, only...
    Last edited by Rosabel; 08-15-2012 at 07:18 PM.