• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

9w1 sx/sp/so?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what do you think for me, possible? I have never been able to figure out my enneatype, so feed back would be good i'd give you info but i don't know what to give so ask questions and i'll answer best of my ability, might make a vid answering the questions if i get enough.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

because out of all the descriptions its the one that fits me the best, and when i test i get equals on 4 5 and 9 and out of those three i relate to 9 description the best.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
because out of all the descriptions its the one that fits me the best, and when i test i get equals on 4 5 and 9 and out of those three i relate to 9 description the best.

Then welcome to the club!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope, just a nice nap.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ethyl ether, why make a joke if nobody figures them out.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I've only seen one of your videos and would say you seem more like an sp 9 out of the lot

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think 9w1 seems like a good type for you, I tend to find that I really like something about a bunch of 9w1, especially if they are sx dom. I think you have that "honest lash out" quality of an sx/sp like I do, so I think that also suits.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think 9w1 seems like a good type for you, I tend to find that I really like something about a bunch of 9w1, especially if they are sx dom. I think you have that "honest lash out" quality of an sx/sp like I do, so I think that also suits.

<--- is a 9w1 and an sx dom

<---swooning right now

:D

W

WALMART

[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]

I can very much see you as a 9.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I like you too!

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
prpl, i think you might be a 9w8 actually...