Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!

I've sworn I was Sp/Sx for the longest time (I'm about 90% sure I'm Sp/Sx, and it's definitely the type I'd like to be because I think it's the best), but I've really been going through a painful transformation recently and realized I had a ton of repressed emotions including
    - feeling old/fear of getting old/feeling like I'm running out of time to find a partner (which is fucking ridiculous. I just turned 21)
    - loneliness (often severe)
    - the fact that I am a total affection whore. in fact, if I had my way, I'd probably spend ~3 hour a day on just snuggling
    - I have a tendency to get attached to people way to quickly, so I've repressed this urge in the past rather than deal with it directly
    - occasional feelings of envy towards people in successful relationships
    - if I care about you, I am a tremendously affectionate person, but I repress the hell out of this because in the past I've seen it as a vulnerability (and it is, being rejected by someone you've shown intense affection to is fucking painful)

apart from this
    - my communication style is much more intense and expressive than most Sp doms
    - I'm bold, attention seeking and, as you all know, quite a diva
    - I listen to dramatic, passionate music for hours at a time, often listening to the same song over and over again
    - people seem to think women like Madonna, Lady Gaga etc are freaks/extremist but to me they just seem normal. I would totally be that outrageous, fiery and dress that expressively if I had the money
    - I've realized just how much I'm willing to do for love. these past few weeks I've fought urges to go fly out and meet people I'd just met online a week previously (real Sp dom...NOT). if I met a guy, got to know him for awhile, had good chemistry and the circumstances were ideal, I'd have no problem moving in with him in just a couple of weeks
    - ideally I would not think about money at all. I'm thinking about it so much so that when I'm older I can be like "screw it! I don't care!"

however, I still think I'm Sp/Sx for the following reasons
    - I am an ENFP 7, that by itself is a pretty sexual type
    - I relate to 100% of Riso/Hudson's Sp dom 7 descriptions (though I also related to about 70% of the Sx dom 7 description)
    - I'm fairly introverted and introspective for a 7 (like an Sp/Sx)
    - I tend to put financial matters ahead of everything else
    - I'm sure that, regardless of instinctual variant, the majority of 21 year old, desperat,e twink hungry, homosexual males would probably relate to most of what I just said

PS: and just for fun, you can vote on my main enneagram type if you think I'm mistyped (I'm pretty set on 7w6, this part is just fun)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    GONE

From one queer to another, girrrrl, you are getting more flamey diva every day . SX instinctual?? Yeah I can see that.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

garbage

Subscribin', because all I know personally is that I'm probably so-last and would like to pay attention to this discussion.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I've sworn I was Sp/Sx for the longest time (I'm about 90% sure I'm Sp/Sx, and it's definitely the type I'd like to be because I think it's the best), but I've really been going through a painful transformation recently and realized I had a ton of repressed emotions including
    - feeling old/fear of getting old/feeling like I'm running out of time to find a partner (which is fucking ridiculous. I just turned 21)
    - loneliness (often severe)
    - the fact that I am a total affection whore. in fact, if I had my way, I'd probably spend ~3 hour a day on just snuggling
    - I have a tendency to get attached to people way to quickly, so I've repressed this urge in the past rather than deal with it directly
    - occasional feelings of envy towards people in successful relationships
    - if I care about you, I am a tremendously affectionate person, but I repress the hell out of this because in the past I've seen it as a vulnerability (and it is, being rejected by someone you've shown intense affection to is fucking painful)

apart from this
    - my communication style is much more intense and expressive than most Sp doms
    - I'm bold, attention seeking and, as you all know, quite a diva
    - I listen to dramatic, passionate music for hours at a time, often listening to the same song over and over again
    - people seem to think women like Madonna, Lady Gaga etc are freaks/extremist but to me they just seem normal. I would totally be that outrageous, fiery and dress that expressively if I had the money
    - I've realized just how much I'm willing to do for love. these past few weeks I've fought urges to go fly out and meet people I'd just met online a week previously (real Sp dom...NOT). if I met a guy, got to know him for awhile, had good chemistry and the circumstances were ideal, I'd have no problem moving in with him in just a couple of weeks
    - ideally I would not think about money at all. I'm thinking about it so much so that when I'm older I can be like "screw it! I don't care!"

however, I still think I'm Sp/Sx for the following reasons
    - I am an ENFP 7, that by itself is a pretty sexual type
    - I relate to 100% of Riso/Hudson's Sp dom 7 descriptions (though I also related to about 70% of the Sx dom 7 description)
    - I'm fairly introverted and introspective for a 7 (like an Sp/Sx)
    - I tend to put financial matters ahead of everything else
    - I'm sure that, regardless of instinctual variant, the majority of 21 year old, desperat,e twink hungry, homosexual males would probably relate to most of what I just said

PS: and just for fun, you can vote on my main enneagram type if you think I'm mistyped (I'm pretty set on 7w6, this part is just fun)
    Have you taken that instinctual variants test? I think it's pretty good for determining variant.

The main question is: Do you prefer to interact with people and things one-on-one over everything else? Over being part of a group and over your personal space? I can get almost sexual with food, articles of clothing, songs, people, etc. Domino described it best in some thread a year and a half ago or so.....it's just this intensity to connect with someone, or admire something. SP's care less to interact and connect than to be alone.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Subscribin', because all I know personally is that I'm probably so-last and would like to pay attention to this discussion.
    you are clearly So/Sx.

Elf, my av is an Sx/Sp 7w8, do you feel similar with?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    you are clearly So/Sx.
    Yeah, I'll have to consider this one again. The trouble is that descriptions of instinctual stackings of specific types are pretty misleading.

(I'm not gonna derail Elfboy's thing any further, though; I'll start my own sometime)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    you are clearly So/Sx.
    Elf, my av is an Sx/Sp 7w8, do you feel similar with?
    I relate to 7w6 Sx/Sp and 7w8 Sp/Sx (as you said, I am a gay version of Gambit ). I don't relate to the Sx dom 7w8s very well at all though. they're so much more intense and thrill seeking whereas I am a coward when it comes to that kind of stuff (less now than when I was younger, but still) Sx dom 7w8 is more action hero/thrill seeker/dangerous bad boy.
    Edit: however, in the off chance that I am a 3w4, I am definitely an Sx dom. in fact, I related to the 3w4 Sx/Sp and 3w4 Sx/So videos more than either the 7w6 or 7w8 of any variant (seriously, Madonna, Cher and David Bowie just seem like normal people to me lol)

@bologna: if you are a 3w4 So/Sx, you're not going to be the typical So/Sx. 3w4s in general have a very Sp/Sx-ish demeanor.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

the responses in this thread are surprising so far

in case this helps. here are two videos of me

ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Have you seen the typewatch descriptors for how certain variants are heavier for some people and less so for others.

I think they have something about how someone can be heavy sx, moderate sx, weak sx within even dominant sx's and so on and so forth.

http://typewatchenneagram.blogspot.c...ct-ranges.html