First 45678 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

maybe this questionnaire could help a bit (though it's designed more for enneagram and I am about 85% sure of Sp/Sx at this point)

1. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?
    life is about getting what you want, doing what you want, being who you want and expressing who you are

2. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?
    get good at something that makes you a lot of money. then you'll have enough money to survive and be safe and plenty left over to do whatever the hell you want with.

3. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year? Note: Your health will be fine all the way up to the end.
    take out a bunch of loans that I knew I'd never be able to pay back in less than a year and use the money to get a bunch of nice stuff, go on a few kick ass vacations and do a bunch of crazy stuff

4. Why aren't you doing this now?
    cuz I'd have to pay those loans back

5. What are your defense mechanisms? i.e. When you start to feel uncomfortable or anxious about a situation, what do you generally start to do?
    - shelling up, becoming an uptight bitch and trying desperately to prevent my emotions from leaking out of the narrow crevices of my venir of strength, formality and detachment
    - when I need someone to comfort me, rather than ask them to, I ask people what is wrong with their lives, what they're upset about etc and then offer to comfort them instead. this is kind of a cop out because I am able to experience comfort vicariously through the other person without revealing any of my own problems
    - escapism "I don't have to deal with that, it'll go away on it's own"(...puh-lease)
    - domineering and territorial when I feel I am being restricted. I try to protect what little control I have and act aggressively if any of it is threatened

6. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants? What does your head say it needs and wants? What does your body say it needs and wants?
    head: money, safety, predictability, stimulation, comfort
    heart: fulfillment, adventure, excitement, drama, strong bonds/intimate relationships, extravagance
    gut: power, stability, magnanimity, the ability to protect those I care about, control, influence (over what I think is important), to be left the fuck alone

7. What condition is your heart in right now? What condition is your mind in right now? What condition is your body in right now?
    heart: beginning to open up. at the moment, it's kinda like a starving dog at a buffet after being repressed for so long, but it's starting to settle down a bit
    head: fine for the most part, but a little confused.
    gut: not so great. angry and frustrated, pushing for more control, space and territory.

8. What are your predominant faults?
    - delaying gratification
    - focus, discipline, hard work
    - being a coward and using escapism to run from my problems
    - denying my feelings and basic psychological needs. trying to prop myself up with this image of "I am strong, independent, I don't need people...EVER" when in reality, I do (I still hate to admit this. I want complete independence, but it's seeming more and more difficult to attain)
    - I'm a hyper critical bitch at times, especially under stress. I can be vindictive, stubborn as a mule and refuse to listen to reason when my expectations aren't met.
    - as mentioned above, I can be domineering and territorial if I don't feel like my boundaries are being respected.
    - I am a total attention whore when I get the chance to be, though I often disguise it well
    - I neither forgive nor forget easily

9. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
    I felt like I was finally able to open up. I could be natural warm, cuddly, affectionate self without having to worry about others taking advantage of my kindness.

10. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?
    cold, detached, full of indignation and spite, perpetually disgusted, angry, demanding, highly misanthropic

11. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.
    - tea
    - intense music
    - introspection

12. What do you need in your life to face your fears?
    my beliefs and convictions give me the strength to face my fears. as long as I am able to draw from these, bring it bitch! I'll face anything!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @The Great One
    @Hazashin
    @Viridian
    you guys know me pretty well, what do you think?
    Before I would have thought SP dom but after I've been chatting with you lately I'm wondering if you aren't an SX dom.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Elfboy

I'm not sure if you are a 3w4 or a 7w6. However if you are a 7w6 then you are SP/SX, because you fit that description better. Then, if you are a 3w4 then you are SX/SP because you fit that description better.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

-crawls out of Sx dom closet-
    @The Great One
    actually, the Naranjo Sx dom 7 description fits me to a tee.
    @Amargith
    you were right about me
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*pats head*

It'll be ok
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *pats head*
    It'll be ok
    but Sp doms are everything I wish I was
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

but Sp doms are everything I wish I was
    As a fellow sx-dom with her very own sp-dom , I can tell you now that we very much have what they want on occasion
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I voted 7w8 Sp/Sx.

brainheart

-crawls out of Sx dom closet-

actually, the Naranjo Sx dom 7 description fits me to a tee.
    I think you are close on both, like me, which makes for a lot of confusion. I think the instinct stackings that are almost equal are really hard to type because there's just a lot of fluctuation. But this has been my observation with these two types (keep in mind I'm looking at this from an e4 perspective):

sx with a slight win over sp: really tries to hold in emotional volatility so can seem like a pressure cooker. More consistently intense, but also consistently restrained. For this reason can seem more self pres than the sp with strong sx, because they cling to the self pres to keep them in check, probably due to the sp/so influence. I think the sx side in this stacking is more vampirish and alluring. It pulls people in vs going out to get them, but it can never get enough. Harder to satisfy. I think the self pres aspect can seem more anal/HSP in this stacking. They seem more high maintenance, but they're also more likely to consistently honor their passions. Compared to a sp/so of the same etype, however, they are way more intense and passionate. They may spend a lot of time alone but it's a mixed bag. They may desire solitude but it can be torturous to be alone. Lots of longing.

sp with a slight win over sx: kind of bipolar. Really reserved and diligent at times, really crazy and hedonistic at times. I think the swing between sp and sx is more extreme with this stacking, probably due to the sx/so influence. I think the sx side in this stacking is a lot more extroverted and flamboyant than the former, also more about fun/ less heavy. I think self pres is more pleasurable in this stacking vs anal/HSP, but also because of this they are more inconsistent in their work. You can tell this person is not a sx/so, however, because they are primarily reserved and are way more introverted than an sx/so of the same etype. Also, they really love their alone time. More low maintenance when it comes to relationships than a sx dom ever will be, although they may have an occasional sx/so flareup when they feel insecure in a relationship.

Obviously it's a challenge to figure this out for you because you are an ENFP 7, so you are going to relate in a lot of ways to the decadent, but which of these do you think fits you better when you compare yourself to other sevens?

(Also, I wouldn't type yourself based on the music you like. I primarily like sx/sp music but I am certain now that I'm not a sx dom.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@brainheart
    tbh, I still think you are an obvious Sx/So

what made me decide Sx/Sp over Sp/Sx is that my Sp is forced while my Sx is more natural and compulsive. I wear an "Sp mask" so that people will respect me more and so I can actually function in the real world (as opposed to daydreaming all day) but my natural self is a lot more Sx driven (intense, desperate, volatile, throwing practicality out the window) as much as I love money, I just can't think about financial/security matters for very long.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!