• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Damnit! I might be an Sx dom!

Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp

• Sp/Sx

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Sx/Sp

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • other instinct variant

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 7w6

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 7w8

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 3w4

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • other enneagram

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
[MENTION=7140]brainheart[/MENTION]
tbh, I still think you are an obvious Sx/So ;)

what made me decide Sx/Sp over Sp/Sx is that my Sp is forced while my Sx is more natural and compulsive. I wear an "Sp mask" so that people will respect me more and so I can actually function in the real world (as opposed to daydreaming all day) but my natural self is a lot more Sx driven (intense, desperate, volatile, throwing practicality out the window) as much as I love money, I just can't think about financial/security matters for very long.
I can relate. I try to conserve my gas, but I can't resist driving through some unfamiliar part of town just for the experience.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can relate. I try to conserve my gas, but I can't resist driving through some unfamiliar part of town just for the experience.

is the fact that I don't try to save gas another case for me not being Sp dom? XD

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
What makes you sure you're not So? I voted Sx dom btw.
By reading your Q&A post, I got some impressions. You seem quite independent and a bit materialistic (focus on money). I think this fits a 7 well.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What makes you sure you're not So? I voted Sx dom btw.
By reading your Q&A post, I got some impressions. You seem quite independent and a bit materialistic (focus on money). I think this fits a 7 well.

mostly because
- I relate strongly to both Sx and Sp
- have no desire to be a part of something larger than myself. I have no sense of "community spirit"
- I suck at getting "the scoop" on things (So doms network better and, thus, are better at keeping up on the latest changes)
- I am clueless about social structures (particularly those of a hierarchical nature) and even more so of my place within them

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I found a very good thread in PerC. Explanations and self test (Q&A). I think you're an Sp dom now.

I think I know what test you're referring to. if it's the one I think it is, I created it :)

B

brainheart

mostly because
- I relate strongly to both Sx and Sp
- have no desire to be a part of something larger than myself. I have no sense of "community spirit"
- I suck at getting "the scoop" on things (So doms network better and, thus, are better at keeping up on the latest changes)
- I am clueless about social structures (particularly those of a hierarchical nature) and even more so of my place within them

I'm exactly the same way (although I have no desire to get the scoop so I don't know whether I suck or not) and yet you consider me to be an obvious sx/so. :huh: I don't feel the need to discuss my instincts, just saying.

Anyway. If you're close on both what does it really matter which is dominant, if there really is a dominant one at all?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm exactly the same way (although I have no desire to get the scoop so I don't know whether I suck or not) and yet you consider me to be an obvious sx/so. :huh: I don't feel the need to discuss my instincts, just saying.
based on information you've relayed, I disagree, but if you don't want to discuss it, we can leave it at that

Anyway. If you're close on both what does it really matter which is dominant, if there really is a dominant one at all?
it matters because lack of Sx needs freaks me out much more lack of Sp needs and I've suffered a lot from trying to deny them (particularly years ago, but even in the recent past)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So tell us why you may NOT be an Sx.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- the fact that I am a total affection whore. in fact, if I had my way, I'd probably spend ~3 hour a day on just snuggling

Reeeeeeally? :D

lol!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Reeeeeeally? :D
lol!

hell yeah! If you have the right guy in the right setting, cuddling is the best thing in the world!

as for not Sx? is was really that I thought my Sp was stronger, because I was trying to bolster it to be/appear stronger, more competent and more independent. sorry, this isn't the best answer lol

Sp needs don't bite me in the ass though. they can generally go unmet for a length of time without me freaking out.