• other enneagram

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

you look weirdly unrelaxed (by physical movement, i had the audio off), so i'd never guess you're a 7 (or enfp for that matter), more like a 1
    but i guess that's more cultural restraint that personality, whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the responses in this thread are surprising so far

in case this helps. here are two videos of me

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^oh i looked like a complete nervous wreck in my video...i don't think that's such the great indicator.
    i just happen to hate being filmed to death...and hate talking to myself monologue style.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i always find this terminology confusing... ok, i didn't mean "find out" in that sense as much as i meant "acknowledged", "recognized", "reconciled with your identity", "came open with" (even if not being out of the closet in RL)... basically yea, that. wasn't there something about that, about you saying you trying to come to terms with being gay but aren't happy about it? perhaps i am confusing it with you coming out to the open specifically to this community and merely expressing your feelings at the time...
    I've known since I was 12, accepted it since I was 17 and now at 21 I'm deciding to embrace it (meaning, I'm tired to denying myself/thinking that a relationship is impossible because it isn't, I just need to put myself out there. still, I have no intention of being a femme, that isn't my style lol)

possibly, personally i doubt my SX would have tested as high before i got to explore those areas within me through life...
    this is probably be true of me as well (even in the last few weeks, I've changed a lot)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

You are confident that you are social last?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You are confident that you are social last?
    yes, completely
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

As an SP-dom, I've notice myself obsessed with well being. When I was younger I was an incredibly picky eater, and certain textures, color, or smell would turn me off instantly. I actually went hungry a lot because of this. I've come a long way, but still...
    There's also this weird preoccupation and sensitivity with the mood of my environment (ie: my room, workplace, etc.) that I can't really describe. All of this sounds really unmanly, but thank goodness this is teh internetz and no one IRL (save family) has to know

If we keep it simple, which one are you more preoccupied with (to the point where it may seem neurotic at times)?

SP-dom = desires for Well Being (ie: financial security, physical comfort, etc.)
    SX-dom = desires for Pair Bonding (ie: merging, wholeness, etc.)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ble-And-Videos

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

As an SP-dom, I've notice myself obsessed with well being. When I was younger I was an incredibly picky eater, and certain textures, color, or smell would turn me off instantly. I actually went hungry a lot because of this. I've come a long way, but still...
    There's also this weird preoccupation and sensitivity with the mood of my environment (ie: my room, workplace, etc.) that I can't really describe. All of this sounds really unmanly, but thank goodness this is teh internetz and no one IRL (save family) has to know

If we keep it simple, which one are you more preoccupied with (to the point where it may seem neurotic at times)?

SP-dom = desires for Well Being (ie: financial security, physical comfort, etc.)

I like that list, and being so last explains why I HATE the feeling of being pulled out of whatever I'm focused on (sx = intensely one thing; sp = self) and having my energy more spread out without my choice. I'd be lighter and easier with that if I had so even secondary, but I don't. I hate it, hate so much. Not that I can't talk to an entire group of people or be at a party, but I want to choose to focus my intensity that way, not have it made for me (sx dom).

Even on the bottom, the enneagram points, it makes sense that I am 6 sx/sp (strength and beauty; provocative; warmth, affection or rejection) firstly, but 4 sx/sp just underneath (competition, hatred, idolatry; dauntless, tenacious, contained) ...4 sx/sp actually wouldn't make sense for my first layer of self though, but it's for sure a part of me.

I hope it helps Elfboy too, lol.

That's so cool that it has those pics and video clips, as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I've described/experienced similar feelings on several occasions

I think desire for well being, but, honestly, I'm not sure, the desire for pair bonding has rapidly been moving up my priority list these last few weeks, so I'm going to have to think about that a bit more
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@Elfboy did you listen to the music links for sx/sp or sp/sx?

I'm getting the funny feeling that @Speed Gavroche was potentially right about me...I'm finding the sx/so music more "me" than the sx/sp. Maybe I just like the style more, but it's interesting to me that he suggested that he thought I was either so/sx or sx/so. And I was like, no, that doesn't logically make sense to me. And he's like, yeah ok. And now I'm listening to these songs for sx/so, and it's just interesting that it resonates with me more.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=5684" target="_blank">Elfboy</a> did you listen to the music links for sx/sp or sp/sx?
    I'm getting the funny feeling that @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=5356" target="_blank">Speed Gavroche</a> was potentially right about me...I'm finding the sx/so music more "me" than the sx/sp. Maybe I just like the style more, but it's interesting to me that he suggested that he thought I was either so/sx or sx/so. And I was like, no, that doesn't logically make sense to me. And he's like, yeah ok. And now I'm listening to these songs for sx/so, and it's just interesting that it resonates with me more.
    I'll listen to some of them. in the meantime, here's a sample of the kind of music I like and you can tell me what instinct variant it sounds most like
    (in general, I like really dramatic, intense, epic music full of fire and conviction and with a striking melody)

ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!