Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Phoenix: I'll have a look, thanks.
    @AphroditeGoneAwry: while i don't put a lot of weight in tests, I've two that seemed decent. one said I was Sp/Sx and the other Sx/Sp (though I've REALLY been going through a transformation recently, so I think I'll take them again). to answer your other question though, yes, I like to be around close, special people as often as possible. I can do very well or at least manage with large stretches of time alone, but I would like a lot more intimacy with people I vibe with in my life.

another point for Sp dom: I have VERY good self control for an ExxP 7 (and, for the most part , I always have)
    another point for Sx dom: the primary reason I want to get a lot of money is so that I can stay beautiful and use it to enhance my sex life. also, I am not a sugar daddy, but I could easily see myself becoming one if I'm not careful (when I love someone, I have to fight the urge to spoil the shit out of them lol)

this is the main reason I think I'm 7 Sp/Sx. I do relate a lot to the Riso Hudson Sexual 7 description, but the Self Preservation 7 description is like the story of my life

Self-Preservation Sevens

Getting Mine. In the average range, Self-Preservation Sevens are determined, energetic people, driven to make sure that their basic needs and comforts will always be met. Their attitudes and concerns tend to emphasize the practical and the material. (In the immortal words of Scarlett O'Hara, "As God is my witness, I will never go hungry again!") They tend to be ambitious and work hard to insure that options will remain open to them.

Self-Preservation Sevens are also classic consumers. They enjoy shopping, traveling, and pampering themselves, making it their business to gather information about the potential sources of enjoyment (catalogues, movie listings, travel and restaurant guides). These Sevens are especially on the lookout for sales and bargains, and like discussing these matters with friends. ("I just found the most darling mugs at the Pottery Barn.") While they enjoy socializing, Self-Preservation Sevens fear developing dependencies on others and avoid having others depend on them.

Less healthy Self-Preservation Sevens can feel impatient and panicky when their needs are not quickly met. They often experience anxieties about the loss of comforts or of material support and easily feel deprived. (Fears about going hungry are not uncommon.) They can be extremely demanding and cranky when frustrated, expecting others to meet their needs as soon as they are expressed—or even sooner.

In the unhealthy range, Self-Preservation Sevens can be extremely thoughtless and relentless in pursuit of security needs. They aggressively go after whatever they believe will make them feel more secure or stave off their anxiety, and brook no interference. Reckless with their finances and resources, spending out of control or gambling, they can be even more profligate with their own health and inner resources. They push themselves beyond reasonable limits, eating, drinking, and indulging themselves to excess.

Sexual Sevens

The Neophile. In the average range, Sexual Sevens are constantly looking for something new and beyond the ordinary; like Fours, they tend to reject the mundane. In all of their activities and interactions, they want to experience the intense charge of being alive. They see life through heightened imagination, idealizing themselves, their relationships, and reality. They often have wide-ranging curiosity and interests and are fascinated by new ideas and topics they see as being on the cutting edge. Sexual Sevens are magnetized by people whom they find interesting or refreshing. When the radar of their sexual instinct locks on the such a person, they do not hesitate to approach the person with charm and genuine interest. They feel temporarily dazzled and hypnotized by the object of their curiosity and may induce similar feelings in others. Sexual Sevens enjoy the excitement of fantasizing about future adventures and shared interest with the nre person. They love wild ideas, wit, and humor — their minds move very quickly, but this can also cause restlessness with themselves and their relationships.

Less healthy Sexual Sevens can become fickle — both with their interests and with their affections. They fear commitment, preferring the intense feelings of infatuation that occur in the earliest stages of a relationship. (They love falling in love.) They revel in romance and in the process of mutual discovery, but as soon as the feelings become familiar, they are ready to explore other possibilities. Similarly, restlessness causes them to lack discernment. They may get involved in faddish or sensational ideas in glitzy packaging that are little more than temporary distractions. Disappointment soon follows.

In the unhealthy range, Sexual Sevens become even more reckless in their pursuit of charged excitement. They may involve themselves in crazy schemes and unrealistic or dangerous love affairs. They become thrill-seekers, looking for more and more extraordinary sources of entertainment while being less and less affected by any of it. They become hardened and dissipated from living on the edge, often burning out or damaging themselves in some permanent way from their excesses.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@The Great One
    @Hazashin
    @Viridian
    you guys know me pretty well, what do you think?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Two things:

1. I relate to much of what you said in the OP and I'm most likely a Sx/Sp 1.
    2. I love your voice.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

@Elfboy

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kURwQU4hU"]Demitri Martin[/YOUTUBE]

Your presentation is sorta like Demetri Martin, who I've heard is a 7w6 sp/sx
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    @Elfboy
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kURwQU4hU"]Demitri Martin[/YOUTUBE]
    Your presentation is sorta like Demetri Martin, who I've heard is a 7w6 sp/sx
    you're right, he does seem a lot like me
    thanks for sharing
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    IsFJ

Well, frankly, I'm not quite sure myself. If one compares your style to, say, Marm's (Sx/Sp) and to OrangeAppled's (Sp/Sx), it seems to fall in a sort of middle ground; not quite as expressive and self-disclosing as Marm, but also much less clinical and exact than OA...

It does seem like you've been confronting your "shadow", though - as in, the unexpressed, rejected aspects of yourself. That does bring up the question of whether the Enneagram is about the shadow itself or about the ways we find to dodge it...
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I've learned not to put much faith in tests, but I just took a test a few minutes ago and came out
    Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
    Social ||| 10%
    Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    GONE

Random - you have a nice voice Elfboy. Like a host.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ?

Its hard tell if your need of "security" is a w6 thing or ab sp thing...

If its the former, 7w6 sounds right and i would go with sx over sp since in the vids the connection to others ans sensuality seems to override the aspects of security and "self-preserving" alone time... which would make sense if each category had ties with a subset instead of it being the dominate factor.

Side note: i really admire your ability to easily and readily express your values/how you realized them within yourself. You should do youth outreach programs or something, hahaha .

Society

elfboy, i don't think you're going to know your Sx's stacking location until you've being through some relationships (serious enough to found out what happens when SX clashes with the other two), and i am inclined to think you haven't, since, well, didn't you just find out you where gay, or something like that? and i didnt get the impression you where lucky enough to find out about it in the "huh its being several years and i am practically married to someone of my own gender" kind of way...