I filled out this questionaire I found on the PC site. I'm not sure if I'm ISTP ,INTP , INFP?? Thanks
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Whenever I do the myers briggs test I get INTP , occasionally I end up with INFP , I've noticed in my results my feeling and thinking are usually close. I think I could be just overanalysing and second guessing this. And my first times I took the tests I got ISTP twice.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to go travelling someday , an visit a few countries, I've always wanted to go to, like Australia. I want to live there for a year someday to be somewhere different for a change. I want to become more myself , I strive to become more independent then I already am. Sometimes I wonder and I'm not sure what I want in my life. I change my mind constantly trying to think about what I really want.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I remember in english the first time I got an A it was such an achievement as I'm good at English and I always do well in it. And I'd just take the subject up for the year.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I don't like being around people who are too emotional , or even seeing people cry, I don't know how to react or what to say. I don't like having responsibility put on me. When someone is shouting at me. I get annoyed and find it hard to control and it comes out in tears. Or feeling that I can't do something.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.) I'd usually think about what decision I'd like first . I do sometimes go along with what others want. It's only because I'm not too fussed or I don't mind that particular decisions. But the majority of the time every decision I make is based on what I truly want. I like to make my own decisions and find it slightly annoying when someone tries to make it for me. Occasionally if I'm trying to make a decision and there's a lot of choices I might type up a list and weigh down all the options.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
It depends if I'm working in two's with one other person usually I take on the leader role. Otherwise in a bigger group I'd take a backseat role. I'd do either but I prefer the backseat. When I'm the leader I'm good at making sure we are doing everything correctly.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I've had a fear of deep water but I've overcome it , even though I'm a good swimmer. I remember swimming and once in France the first time I swam in the lake with my cousins and other members of the family. I wasn't worried about the depth of the water or anything I had fun doing the front stroke there and back. I enjoy water based things a lot.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I usually practise a few times or rewriting the same answer if I'm memorising I'm not the best at memorising. But when it comes to practical things I prefer to just try it out and learn while I'm doing it. I enjoy practical based subjects one woodwork was a favourite subject of mine for a while until I wasn't able to learn it anymore. I like fixing things.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as? I'm disorganised my stuff can be everywhere it's an organised mess I know where everything is mostly. I do like to be organised , I just end up putting it off. I do prefer to keep things tidy. When I tidy I like to keep everything together in order sometimes colour coded. If someone moves my stuff and moves it around I can't find anything.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I usually keep an open mind and consider all ideas then research them to see the possibilities.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I do like to make sure everyone is okay but I won't really ask if you are okay in a group as I can tell usually how the person is acting. I rarely follow the group or try to fit in , I always be myself .
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking?
Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? I think before speaking and I prefer one-on-one conversations. I find it harder to speak in groups.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
If I'm sure what I have to do and it's one of my strong subjects I'll jump in to action right away. Usually I do and finish what I'm doing fast while people are still writing.
Yes actions can speak louder than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
It depends usually I'd make up an excuse as to why I can't go and stay and watch the show.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I keep thinking everything over in my head , maybe even start to worry I've done something wrong, or I start to analyse everything. I can't think straight. Occasionally I'll get upset.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People who are really bitchy or constantly moan or tell me what to do.
Arrogant people thinking they are better than everyone else.
When someone always has to be right and whatever you say is wrong.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Common interests. I could talk about anything as long as we have something in common.
I like talking about movies/tv .
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I don't pay attention to many others.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I have friends who see me as shy , quiet , funny , aloof at times, in her own world, friendly , talkative(smaller groups) , good listener. They'd never see me as the type of person who would get angry or upset. I have quite a split personality some people only get to see the quieter side of me. Others see me as mysterious , or I act like Kristen Stewart with a one expression. Majority of the time I have a blank expression.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'll chill out for a while, and relax . Or sometimes I'd hate to be in I'd go to the gym for an hour and then I'll go swimming after. I like to keep fit and I don't always like staying indoors and feel I should be exercising.
I enjoy swimming I love this and I swim by myself , I feel free in the water. I love listening to music I listen to anything really and watching tv.