• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tritype Me!

What's Such Irony's Trifix?

• 5-1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-2-1

• 5-1-3

• 5-3-1

• 5-1-4

• 5-4-1

• 5-8-2

• 5-2-8

• 5-8-3

• 5-3-8

• 5-8-4

• 5-4-8

• 5-2-9

• 5-9-3

• 5-3-9

• Other (not a core 5)

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Please move to What's My Enneagram Type subforum. Thanks.

My main type is 5 and my gut fix is probably 9 but it's the heart fix I'm having the most trouble with.

Tritype 5 descriptions for reference here:

http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/enneagram-tritype-descriptions-type.html

5-4-9 and 5-9-2 have been suggested via PM's from a couple of forum members. I also relate some to 5-9-3. I think those three are the most likely but if you think something else is more likely let me know. Just wanna see what others think is my most likely trifix based on my posts.

If vote 'other' in the poll explain by replying to the thread.

G

Glycerine

Well, [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION] is 539 INTP. [MENTION=8827]copperfish17[/MENTION] is 592 INTP, and (I think) [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] is 594 INTP. I am 593 NFJ. I don't know if that helps much. Good luck!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm more of a blend of 594, 529, and 592.

SI, i cant see under your T outside to know what you are. I can't really see anything fanciful or 4-like at play. So what's your inner world like?

Did you ever look at 6w5? Just curious...

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted 594.

I initially considered 5-9-4 but a couple of things didn't quite fit in the description below:

5-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.

For one thing, reckless is one of the last words anyone would use to describe me. Then again I'm not sure how reckless is associated with 9 or 4. I'm also not sure what's meant by passive-aggressive here. It's true that I sometimes let my anger bottle up inside until I've reached my breaking point and then it explodes. If that's what they mean by passive aggressive, I suppose I kinda am. I'm not sure how much of a bohemian I am as well.

I'm more of a blend of 594, 529, and 592.

SI, i cant see under your T outside to know what you are. I can't really see anything fanciful or 4-like at play. So what's your inner world like?

Did you ever look at 6w5? Just curious...

Outwardly, I'm not very emotional but inside I can have quite intense emotions that don't get expressed outwardly. I may not appear artistic to others because I don't create art but I deeply appreciate art in various forms. Of course describing 4s as artistic is stereotypical. What I relate to in the 4 descriptions is that I can have an over-sensitive and self-conscious streak. I can feel like I'm not special at all and I can be very envious of people who have traits I greatly desire in my self but see myself as lacking. But I think other types could have that as well.

I have considered 6w5 as a possibility. Its just that I read 5 descriptions and I relate so much to that but if I'm a 6 with a strong 5 wing, that could explain why I identify a great deal with type 5. I do have the anxiety and doubting that's typical of 6's.

I'm going to explore the tritype descriptions for type 6 now.