i'm too lazy to fill out a form, because every time i do so i end up realizing that i'm not the most truthful when answering it for reasons unknown so i'll just try to describe myself in each dichotomy!!!!! i'm basically xxxx at the moment!
I vs E
- i don't get tired after socializing, but i rarely ever socialize anyway, and the only time i do talk to people is at school, and with the same four people at that.
- i don't usually care about companionship, but i'd rather not sit alone only because i'm a little self-conscious at looking lonely.
- i almost never start conversations, unless it's with my closest *three* friends lmao, so most of my friendships die after a while
- i can talk endlessly if it's about something i'm interested in, but i sometimes can barely think of what to say if it's about other people's personal matters or stupid stories about their siblings etc etc
S vs N
- i'm don't feel very n-ish, mostly because i don't talk/type with symbols. i sometimes use analogies but they're pretty stupid so idk
- i'm super bad with details and my *surroundings* i've gone through days where i've worn something backwards and not realized for hours on end
- my memory is okay (does this have to do with sensory stuff????? w/e) i can usually remember if someone told me something about themselves years ago, but i sometimes can't remember what i wore the day before or what i ate
- i look forward to the future and think about the future often, but i'm REALLY lazy and probably have self-control issues so i just sit on the internet instead of actually working towards the future
- if i put enough effort into it, i can sometimes find symbols and understand the hidden meaning in films. it doesn't come naturally though, and takes more effort than i'm willing to give for a bad indie film on netflix
- probably doesn't relate to sensing vs intuiting as much, but i'm awful at sports, except for handball, i think i liked playing handball during elementary school. i have a hard time watching it too except for tennis and sports that have to do with nets ahahah
- i think i'm a sensor that has no good sensor traits? is that possible? a lot of humiliating memories haunt me though, and basically anything will trigger them, so is that signs of Si?
T vs F
- i sometimes cry at really stupid things, like at jin and sun near the lost finale, and some other media-related things
- idk if this has to do with anything but i think i might've gotten more emotional as i've aged (which isn't much considering i'm sixteen)
- i can't say if i put my emotions into my decisions, mostly because i haven't made any big decisions in my life.
- i don't really care about the emotions of other people, and i rarely ask people how they're doing unless other people make a big deal out of it so i'll feel a little obliged to ~fit in~
- i have commitment issues. if someone doesn't like me more than i like them then our relationship doesn't work, and if that person likes me more than a normal person likes a friend, then our relationship definitely can't work. i get freaked out if people cling on to me, and i'll start acting rude just to get them to back off. socializing on the internet is much easier than real life socializing, because if i get sick of a person on the internet i can block them and never have to face them again lol
- if i cared about mbti a year ago, i could talk a lot more about being blunt and believing in ~honesty~ but i've started to hold back my opinion a little more
P vs J
- i sometimes plan things, but i rarely go through with the plan because i'm either a. too lazy or b. too apathetic
- i'm a big procratinator. a lot of the time i don't start most of my homework/projects until the night it's due, or sometimes the morning if i feel like telling myself that i have eight hours until it's actually due.
idk if i were to compare myself to someone, it'd be oreki from hyouka. i'd probably copy his description on mal if i were too lazy to write my own. okay wait i lied again omfg i reread oreki's description thing on mal and it says that he finishes all of his work no matter what but i've completely like ~seven~ math assignments during high school.