User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 33

  1. #21
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    well, his Fe is certainly not within the first two, it is barely acknowledged, while his hints at an internal struggle with the "necessarily dishonesty" in society in which he seems to find it challenging to not let Fi overpower it, suggesting very strongly that his Fe is a shadow function, while his Fi is within the first four.

    gut what tells me Fi about him is actually his Te (they come together): look at the entire post, he isn't breaking down the information, he is trying to connect it as a whole and tries to shove in more then he can chew, instead of deducting, he is throwing it at mental map to see what sticks.

    with Fi, Te, Si and Ne, the choice seems to me to be between NFP or STJ.
    The Te vs. Ti thing makes sense.

  2. #22
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Why not ISFP then?

  3. #23
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    There is little JCF to go on. Enneatype 9 seems fairly obvious. As for MBTI, I see an introvert, an intuitive, a feeler, and a perceiver. Then I see Si tertiary. I don't see Fi or Ne or anything else JCF-wise for that matter.
    What makes you say feeler?

  4. #24
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    What makes you say feeler?
    There's not much to go on, but he/she doesn't seem interested in the thinking types of subjects in school, but is more interested in the social aspect of school and how it affects him personally. That would be Fi, I suppose.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #25

    Default

    lol i don't do my math homework because it doesn't affect my grade, and i can mostly understand it by watching my teacher. i was going to watch silently but i'm starting to feel uncomfortable at everyone referring to me as a he. if you don't know one's gender, you should refer to them as them/their/they're, or some other gender-neutral pronoun.

  6. #26
    I'm not Trunks
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    343

    Default

    As for me, it doesn't matter, in the end I'll always be the winner. BTW, I'm both intuitive and sensor too..

  7. #27
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kanye west View Post
    lol i don't do my math homework because it doesn't affect my grade, and i can mostly understand it by watching my teacher. i was going to watch silently but i'm starting to feel uncomfortable at everyone referring to me as a he. if you don't know one's gender, you should refer to them as them/their/they're, or some other gender-neutral pronoun.
    See, if you are a girl that kind of changes things because certain behaviors are typical and conditioned for certain genders. Girls are conditioned to be more social, and to be interested in the less abstract and more human subjects in school. Your kind of antisocial and relationship related detachment issues in a guy might be more expected- but in a girl suggest more thinking tendencies to me. Who knows, though? You could just be antisocial and depressed, and this is dulling your Fi. My point on these threads, since I think I've been mistyped by people lots of times, is to try to tell people they can never make assumptions, and to use critical thinking when assessing people.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    See, if you are a girl that kind of changes things because certain behaviors are typical and conditioned for certain genders. Girls are conditioned to be more social, and to be interested in the less abstract and more human subjects in school. Your kind of antisocial and relationship related detachment issues in a guy might be more expected- but in a girl suggest more thinking tendencies to me. Who knows, though? You could just be antisocial and depressed, and this is dulling your Fi. My point on these threads, since I think I've been mistyped by people lots of times, is to try to tell people they can never make assumptions, and to use critical thinking when assessing people.
    We're not assessing people. I'm sure there's a person back there somewhere, but all I have to go on is things they write about themselves. Many if not most of these things are selective.

    Yup, I know about the gender differences and have mentioned it here before. But I'm not going to sit here and have Kanye (with a male forum name but whom I called "he/she") giggling because she put some selective information in the OP about math class and is now giving it some private kind of interpretation. So I'm out of here.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #29
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    We're not assessing people. I'm sure there's a person back there somewhere, but all I have to go on is things they write about themselves. Many if not most of these things are selective.

    Yup, I know about the gender differences and have mentioned it here before. But I'm not going to sit here and have Kanye (with a male forum name but whom I called "he/she") giggling because she put some selective information in the OP about math class and is now giving it some private kind of interpretation. So I'm out of here.
    I didn't mean to be offensive. It just annoys me is all. I wasn't applying it to you, just as a trend.

    It's highly probable that I take ideas way too seriously, because ideas are most of what occupies my time.

  10. #30
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I need an example of "throwing it at mental map to see what sticks" and the other parts of your analysis.
    i don't know what to tell you, it's a vibe... j/k

    but it is difficult to explain because its more about the way he is doing it, the examples is all the anecdotal facts about himself he is reaching out by association,, i've reread his post a few times to see it, it's the direction he is trying compose the data in. its not as clear or obvious because he isn't actually succeeding in connecting the data, but i think he is trying to put it together into a larger picture straight up and raw, without trying to break it down.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Why not ISFP then?
    you know how xNxJs will often talk about our xNxP asses with the words "awkward/clumsy" and "cute" somehow linked together? well, the core of it is opposite attraction, but more to the point, based on his description in the N vs. S part, and based on that standard, he is a stud... he is basically describing the utter lack of Se in his main four functions.

    he does have signs of Si in the tertiary/inferior, passive and acknowledging it but not propelled by it, in this i think Mel is right. it's not well developed, but it's there, and its very normal to have undeveloped but active tert/inf functions before the late twenties / early thirties.

    he seems to have active undeveloepd Si, shadow level Se, an ISFP would be the opposite.

Similar Threads

  1. The smartest man in the world is a bar bouncer
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 08:36 PM
  2. The greatest ever super album in the world, ever, volume 1 ... ever!
    By LostInNerSpace in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 09:39 PM
  3. [NF] Where in the world do you live happily as an NF?
    By BlownAway in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:56 PM
  4. "Where in the World Do I Belong?"
    By Ezra in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 09:53 PM
  5. Worst parents in the world
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO