• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's vuvuzela time.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
What's up, forum. I was wondering if you could help me type my friend.

She's odd, outlandish, caring, intelligent, naive, responsible, and pretty socially awkward. I heart her dearly, and in a lot of ways see her as my spiritual double.

Her test results have spread across the board - from INTP, to ISTP, to INFJ.

I definitely know she's introverted and uses Fe and Ti. Here are some things about her that might hopefully fill in the blanks:

-Super sheltered.

-Very compassionate. But whenever it's mentioned, she fervently denies it.

-Into sports and physical activities. Yesterday, she jumped out of a plane and, when she has time, often spends a lot of her time outside without complaint.

-Tends to point out when she has done something different or strange. That being said, I don't think this an explicit attempt to grab for attention. It does, however, risk veering into 'Look at me, I'm weird!' territory.

-Dedicates a lot of time to helping out her friends when they need it. Often over exerts herself in doing so, and needs a lot of time to herself to bounce back.

-Throws herself (but doesn't impose) into others' problems to help them out. It's generally asked for by her retarded and emotionally immature friends, which also happen to be the ones she feels the greatest needs to protect.

-Has abandonment issues regarding friends.
At one of the most vulnerable states she's ever let me see her in, she desperately wondered why her friends would drift away when she did everything she thought they needed her to do.​

-Terribly afraid of the thought of romantic/physical intimacy

-Wicked awesome at computer science, and my future sugar mama/wife.

Aaaand . . . I think that about covers it. Thoughts?

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would go with INFJ, though it kind of contradicts the 2nd and last point, otherwise would seem to be too much of a feeler for an IxTP. how logical would you call her?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah INFJ 2... though I'd be saying ISFP if you hadn't said Fe/Ti.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I would go with INFJ, though it kind of contradicts the 2nd and last point, otherwise would seem to be too much of a feeler for an IxTP. how logical would you call her?

It's hard to say. She tends to hit her head against a wall when it comes to certain topics that could be reasoned out (given time and some space).

Yeah INFJ 2... though I'd be saying ISFP if you hadn't said Fe/Ti.

I could see that. Maybe what I interpret as Fe/Ti is actually just something else. Sometimes it seems to be used in an unhealthy capacity, since her time acting as 'therapist' is always accompanied by a quiet, unresolved stress.

Maybe she's a freaky ISFP/INFJ combo. I've heard of these things happening before.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's hard to say. She tends to hit her head against a wall when it comes to certain topics that could be reasoned out (given time and some space).

I could see that. Maybe what I interpret as Fe/Ti is actually just something else. Sometimes it seems to be used in an unhealthy capacity, since her time acting as 'therapist' is always accompanied by a quiet, unresolved stress.

Maybe she's a freaky ISFP/INFJ combo. I've heard of these things happening before.

When does she seem to be happiest and most engaged, and what gives her the most trouble?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
According to her:

Running outside for funsies
[7/17/12 11:35:37 AM] Random Concubine: Volleyball
[7/17/12 11:35:42 AM] Random Concubine: Latch hook rugs
[7/17/12 11:35:48 AM] Random Concubine: Programming
[7/17/12 11:35:59 AM] Random Concubine: Looking up how to make chemical fires
[7/17/12 11:36:07 AM] Random Concubine: Gaming

segovois

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Exact description of an ISFP friend of mine (but he is a guy)