• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this teacher of mine!!!

am_i_evil666

I have this teacher, and I wonder what her type is. As I do not know her very well, I can't really tell what her type is and i need your help!! I'm gonna post some things I noticed about her:
There are two cases :
1. she comes to class happy and in a good mood, she gives good grades and does not "injure" anyone.
2. the complete opposite: in a bad mood. Then hell unleashes on everyone in the class. She is very mean and she picks on everyone, making them look stupid. Once she even told a student he was stupid in front of everyone.
- she clearly displays preferences for certain people and favorises them, so very in front of the rest of the class.Of course, she displays dislike for other certain people, and of course, she picks on them everytime she sees them.
- is not the nurturing type of person
- she has very good verbal skills and can dissolve you in an instant(even if you're right) if she wants to.
- she's very analytical.
- she addicted to attention and like drawing attention on her, even if it's negative.
- she has a superiority complex and a big one. Not rarely have we been told how smart she is and how we don't deserve her. Quote:"What I write in 20 minutes, you all can't do it in 7 days."
- she's a very good teacher, and tries to innovate the educational system, she became a teacher because she wanted to change something.
- she's organised and has very strong principles.
- when we were analyzing a poem, very romantic one, she told us "You cannot analyze this poem and say <<oh how beatiful it is>>. You are doing a dissection, it smells rotten".
- she does not tolerate well/at all frustration.

I would love to hear your opinions on this. I think she may be ENTJ, but I can't really tell.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I almost thought INTP, she sounds so much like me, but you're probably right with ENTJ.

alicia91

Sounds just like my husband, particularly the jeckyll/hyde split, the attention-seeking, arrogance, non-nuturance and frusteration. He's ENTJ.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Actually, I thought INTP, too, save the attention-seeking part.

But then again, surely there are attention-seeking INTPs out there. :)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENTJ for sure- if it wasn't for the 'very organized' part, I would have thought ENTP.
Seems NT though, except for the fact that 'she plays favorites'.