I have this teacher, and I wonder what her type is. As I do not know her very well, I can't really tell what her type is and i need your help!! I'm gonna post some things I noticed about her:
There are two cases :
1. she comes to class happy and in a good mood, she gives good grades and does not "injure" anyone.
2. the complete opposite: in a bad mood. Then hell unleashes on everyone in the class. She is very mean and she picks on everyone, making them look stupid. Once she even told a student he was stupid in front of everyone.
- she clearly displays preferences for certain people and favorises them, so very in front of the rest of the class.Of course, she displays dislike for other certain people, and of course, she picks on them everytime she sees them.
- is not the nurturing type of person
- she has very good verbal skills and can dissolve you in an instant(even if you're right) if she wants to.
- she's very analytical.
- she addicted to attention and like drawing attention on her, even if it's negative.
- she has a superiority complex and a big one. Not rarely have we been told how smart she is and how we don't deserve her. Quote:"What I write in 20 minutes, you all can't do it in 7 days."
- she's a very good teacher, and tries to innovate the educational system, she became a teacher because she wanted to change something.
- she's organised and has very strong principles.
- when we were analyzing a poem, very romantic one, she told us "You cannot analyze this poem and say <<oh how beatiful it is>>. You are doing a dissection, it smells rotten".
- she does not tolerate well/at all frustration.
I would love to hear your opinions on this. I think she may be ENTJ, but I can't really tell.