• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets play type my dad

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1.He thinks he only like beef and potatoes and is hesitant to eat anything else. He'll make a comment along the lines of "this isn't how my mom used to make this" "I don't like xyz"

2.Has a degree in mechanical engineering use to fix the cars himself before he got too old to go under the cars. also fixes broken appliances in the house and the ac when broken. He built his on Ham radio as a kid. Built a modem in the mid-late 80s in a shoe box for mom.

3.Is a doctor but generally doesn't tell people this. acts like we're always out of money. the way he talks you'd think we're living in poverty. we're not we live in a 3 story house with a sizable backyard

4. Hates change. Won't go to a new resteraunt, because he doesn't know whats on the menu. won't go to the doctor even though he really needs to he has swollen ankles which is a sign of heart failure and often out of breath.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even though it's only a miniscule amount of information, ISxJ is soooo blatently fucking obvious.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with the above. May even be ISTJ..

3.Is a doctor but generally doesn't tell people this. acts like we're always out of money. the way he talks you'd think we're living in poverty. we're not we live in a 3 story house with a sizable backyard

I think the first sentence is something a thinker is more likely to do (guess that can vary). Second sentence seems Te-ish (usually anal with money, you don't really have money if you're saving it, using it for bills etc, seems to fit). Si for sure

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
thanks, he's also late for everything. takes 3 hours to get ready. I don't know what he does, i really don't.

over packs for vacations and trips

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Agreed with SJ, probably ISxJ. Definitely a T vibe from the limited information, but could be strong tertiary Ti. Do you lean one way or the other on F/T?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISxJ. I can't exactly tell if he's a thinker or a feeler. He uses plenty of Ti from what you've said.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ 6w5 sp/so

Or

INTP 6w5 sp/so

Si-Ti loop/Ti-Si loop

INTP/ISFJ: Ti/Si or Si/Ti--Schizotypal Personality Disorder. I see this most commonly in INTP dom/tert loops (Ti+Si), resulting in totally giving up on attempting to obtain the social/interpersonal connections that inferior Fe drives them to unconsciously desire. Schizotypal people are seen (and typically see themselves) as having such unusual thoughts and behaviors that widespread social acceptance is nearly impossible. Ti thinks, "I cannot find any logical explanation for social rituals" and Si reinforces this self-isolating, risk-averse behavior by constantly reminding the user: "Remember how badly this went last time you tried?" If Ne were doing its job, it would remind the user to continue experimenting to find a new approach. In the ISFJ version, Si becomes ultra risk-averse and refuses to try anything new or unfamiliar. If Fe were doing its job, the ISFJ would learn that some risk is necessary in order to uphold obligations to others and avoid living in total solitude. Deep down, these types really do want social connection and ritual (Fe), but have found themselves so poor at it that they simply give up trying.

Last edited:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I see in your description is ton of Si, so definitely ISJ

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lolz...

The restaurant part made me laugh.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I forgot I made this. I can possibly see ISTJ but in no fucking way was he ISFJ.