User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is the most likely temperment?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • SJ

1 33.33%
  • SP

2 66.67%
  • NF

0 0%
  • NT

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Question Help me type my fiance!

Since meeting my fiance, I've been very strongly attracted to him, and I get along better with him than with anyone else. However, I have the absolute hardest time trying to type him! I'm hoping someone else might be able to give me a more objective look. I'll try to consciously speak to the letter dichotomies.

E/I: Very energetic, and likes doing things outdoors. Presents as introverted on the surface, but can be loud and expressive when comfortable. Less introverted and more anti-social, almost. Doesn't like most people, only has a few friends and is in sporadic contact with them. I am the only person he sees on a regular basis, as well as his co-workers. Likes going out and spending time in big cities, but is adamant about making his home in rural areas. Privacy-centric and not immediately willing to divulge personal information. Likes playing "characters" in interactions with strangers.
    N/S: Not really sure of this. Lacks a memory for solid fact or details. Can be immensely focused at times, but generally has a "dreamy" quality. Enjoys being submerged in sensory detail. Has an entrepreneurial streak and comes up with plans and schemes which he likes putting into action. "Big picture" thinker but not especially speculative. Very practical. Enjoys creative fiction (movies) of varying genres, mostly sci-fi, smart comedy, film noir, and documentaries. Visual/kinestetic learner.
    T/F: Strongly Fi+Te, but I have problems telling to what degree one takes precedence. Emotionally sensitive, tends to see things in black or white terms. Does not like playing nice or sticking to social conventions. Often has emotional outbursts which can overwhelm him, but only in privacy. Enjoys structure: he keeps a budget religiously, and he has already planned our honeymoon, 5 months in advance, down to the minute.
    P/J: Somewhat spontaneous in daily life - little decisions like what to have for dinner can wait until the last moment, but he loves making lists of all sorts (budgets, itineraries, to-dos and shopping lists). External living environment can sometimes suffer and tends to be neglected during times of stress.

As far as I can tell he's Fi/Te and Ni/Se but it's nearly impossible for me to tell which is dominant. His enneagram type is 3w4, and he's got a 7w8 fix in his tri-type somewhere, I'm sure. Thoughts or questions?
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

He sounds ENFP 3w4.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    He sounds ENFP 3w4.
    Any reason? I've never heard of an ENFP who hated people :P

Johari -- Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Actually from reading this again he seems xNTJ. He definitely is an Fi/Te or user of some sort. He also sounds like he uses some good Ni, and he doesn't sound Si at all. I'm thinking he is INTJ with strong Fi or maybe even ISFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

He sounds similar to an ESTP I know. The guy I know is a type of lovable jerk, always says obnoxious things but very charismatic.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

E/I: Very energetic, and likes doing things outdoors. Presents as introverted on the surface, but can be loud and expressive when comfortable. Less introverted and more anti-social, almost. Doesn't like most people, only has a few friends and is in sporadic contact with them. I am the only person he sees on a regular basis, as well as his co-workers.
    This to me makes me think ENxP at first. i've tested a friend (ENTP) who sees himself as introverted funnily enough.

Not really sure of this. Lacks a memory for solid fact or details. Can be immensely focused at times
    I think this could be a lack of Si. Last part sounds like either Te or Ti

Enjoys being submerged in sensory detail. Has an entrepreneurial streak and comes up with plans and schemes which he likes putting into action. "Big picture" thinker but not especially speculative
    Sounds like Ne-Ti here, first part either Se or Si...

T/F: Strongly Fi+Te, but I have problems telling to what degree one takes precedence. Emotionally sensitive, tends to see things in black or white terms. Does not like playing nice or sticking to social conventions. Often has emotional outbursts which can overwhelm him, but only in privacy. Enjoys structure: he keeps a budget religiously, and he has already planned our honeymoon, 5 months in advance, down to the minute.
    It's kind of hard to tell. Did he start realizing the plans after 'feeling' like going on a honeymoon? If so, that would probably suggest ENFP, which seems to jell with the previous quotes

P/J: Somewhat spontaneous in daily life - little decisions like what to have for dinner can wait until the last moment, but he loves making lists of all sorts (budgets, itineraries, to-dos and shopping lists). External living environment can sometimes suffer and tends to be neglected during times of stress.
    Suggests Te as some priority of teh consciousness. I would agree with the first response, he sounds more an ENFP than anything else. Or ENTP even..
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    He sounds similar to an ESTP I know. The guy I know is a type of lovable jerk, always says obnoxious things but very charismatic.
    I wouldn't call him charismatic persay, but I'm very open to the possibility of him being both extroverted and a sensor.

Johari -- Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by minutegovt View Post
    This to me makes me think ENxP at first. i've tested a friend (ENTP) who sees himself as introverted funnily enough.
    It's kind of hard to tell. Did he start realizing the plans after 'feeling' like going on a honeymoon? If so, that would probably suggest ENFP, which seems to jell with the previous quotes
    He's definitely got an energy which I immediately classify as 'extroverted' and that's what I was trying to convey. Still, I think that a huge part of extroversion does deal with how one interacts with others, which is something he prefers to do as little of as possible. I'm quite torn on it myself!

And I would say that planning the honeymoon was something that he decided based on how he felt, all of the places and activities are personally meaningful to us.

Johari -- Nohari

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

does he hate the idea of 'just being with people', but you would still go as far as calling him extroverted? that could be an indicator of Ne. Ne is pretty uninterested in the moment so that could explain this. 3w4 is a pretty extroverted type too
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

I just made him take a test off of similarminds, and he got these results
    Introverted (I) 68.97% Extroverted (E) 31.03%
    Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
    Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
    Judging (J) 52.78% Perceiving (P) 47.22%
    Then talked to me for a solid 8 minutes about how it would be cool to be a botanist.

Johari -- Nohari